TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › This Is A Real Warning!!!!!!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

This Is A Real Warning!!!!!!

post #1 of 24
Thread Starter 
If someone comes to your front door saying they are conducting a survey for deer ticks and asks you to take your clothes off and dance around to shake off the ticks, DON'T DO IT! IT'S A SCAM! ...

They only want to see you naked.

I wish I'd gotten this yesterday. I feel so stupid now.

post #2 of 24
oh man.. the guy who came to my door even had a video camera for "research" Catlovers Gone Wild??
post #3 of 24


post #4 of 24
Oh man My boyfriends going to be so mad.. lol
post #5 of 24
Oh no ! I wonder how many poor women took him up on this
post #6 of 24
OMG,they actualy do this? o_o;

Thats hilarius.
post #7 of 24
I think THEY would be the ones running if they came to MY door.....snert....
post #8 of 24
NOW you tell me!!!!

Kathryn
((VBG))
post #9 of 24
I was just about to say that Kathyrn......where were you yesterday????


post #10 of 24
other men seeing me naked??
No way!
post #11 of 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever
I was just about to say that Kathyrn......where were you yesterday????


Gee, I didn't know anyone would miss me:-).

hmm - I had a busy day out and about running all sorts of errands and spending several hours waiting in the garage while the car was winterized, oil change, tires rotated, stuff like that. I read most of the new posts - just didn't have time to respond to any.

Kathryn
post #12 of 24
Quote:
If someone comes to your front door saying they are conducting a survey for deer ticks and asks you to take your clothes off and dance around to shake off the ticks, DON'T DO IT! IT'S A SCAM! ...
Actually, no, it's not a scam. It's simply a misunderstood method of determining how fast a door-to-door solicitor can sprint with their eyes closed screaming for mercy.

See, there is going to be a new event in the Track And Field portion of the Olympics, and it's called the "OHMYGOODNESS" dash. What you don't see is the timer guy hiding behind the tree. Often, he can't get the timer working because he's laughing so hard.

But it's all right. It's another Olympic Medal chance for someone, and that's all good...isn't it?

Best-
Michele
post #13 of 24
.....
post #14 of 24
WHAT?????!!! How can it be a scam when the research guy that left here not five minutes ago had such
a NICE HONEST FACE!!!
post #15 of 24
you guys are sick........
post #16 of 24
I think he's blind now, he left here yelling, "my eyes, my eyes!"
post #17 of 24
Oh my, I needed this laugh so much!Thank you, guys!
post #18 of 24
thats sick.. lol.. how stupid are people these days?!
post #19 of 24
I can read the headlines now....Man dies from sheer terror Yep that is what would happen if they come around here looking for ticks
post #20 of 24
Thread Starter 
Bump
post #21 of 24
post #22 of 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by carolcat
I think THEY would be the ones running if they came to MY door.....snert....
NOT as fast as if they came to mine!!!!!!
post #23 of 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by noni
Actually, no, it's not a scam. It's simply a misunderstood method of determining how fast a door-to-door solicitor can sprint with their eyes closed screaming for mercy.

See, there is going to be a new event in the Track And Field portion of the Olympics, and it's called the "OHMYGOODNESS" dash. What you don't see is the timer guy hiding behind the tree. Often, he can't get the timer working because he's laughing so hard.

But it's all right. It's another Olympic Medal chance for someone, and that's all good...isn't it?

Best-
Michele
post #24 of 24
Oh my, oh my! My sides hurt from laughing. ROTFL!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › This Is A Real Warning!!!!!!