TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Wanna hear something funny?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Wanna hear something funny?

post #1 of 17
Thread Starter 
This morning at 4 am, I heard my cat hissing and meowing really loudly(you know how they do right before a cat fight) and I was like Oh my God, he's gonna kill our kitten! So I got up to go rescue our "kitten" and then saw that he was acting that way towards the cat that sleeps on our porch. So I was like "oh good our kitten is ok and safe". I went back to bed. When I laid down , "I was like, boy I sure am dumb because we don't even have a kitten, we just have one cat"!

I can't believe I thought we had a kitten that whole time,lol. I felt so dumb. I guess I must have been dreaming that we had another cat,lol.
post #2 of 17

It's your subconscious desire to get a kitten!
post #3 of 17
Oh your mind is definitly telling you to get a kitten or maybe rescue the kitty that sleeps on your porch?
post #4 of 17
It's so funny the things we think when we're half asleep!
post #5 of 17
I agree with that - this morning I thought I was awake enough to make toast.
post #6 of 17
thats so funny!
post #7 of 17
Gotta love the human unconscious!
post #8 of 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilleKat
I agree with that - this morning I thought I was awake enough to make toast.

I'd love to hear what happened instead!
post #9 of 17
That IS funny!
post #10 of 17
Yep, I think you need a kitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yosemite
I'd love to hear what happened instead!
That's what I was thinking
post #11 of 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by DV'sHumanMom
This morning at 4 am, I heard my cat hissing and meowing really loudly(you know how they do right before a cat fight) and I was like Oh my God, he's gonna kill our kitten! So I got up to go rescue our "kitten" and then saw that he was acting that way towards the cat that sleeps on our porch. So I was like "oh good our kitten is ok and safe". I went back to bed. When I laid down , "I was like, boy I sure am dumb because we don't even have a kitten, we just have one cat"!

I can't believe I thought we had a kitten that whole time,lol. I felt so dumb. I guess I must have been dreaming that we had another cat,lol.

That is the funniest thing I have ever heard!!!!!!.....But i agree with everyone else you should definitly get a kitten
post #12 of 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by yayi

It's your subconscious desire to get a kitten!
Quote:
Originally Posted by WellingtonCats
Oh your mind is definitly telling you to get a kitten or maybe rescue the kitty that sleeps on your porch?
Hey Listen at the Girls!!!!! you must to get a kitten!!!!

Too funnie!
post #13 of 17
lol, maybe it's a deep dark secret wish?
post #14 of 17
I suggest you go and fulfil this wish pronto to save many sleepless nights
post #15 of 17
mmm, i think it might be a sign...


time to get another kitty!! lol
post #16 of 17
well i heard a song singing out of the blue! and i think im crazy!
post #17 of 17
Thread Starter 
Actually, it's no big secret that I want a kitten,lol. I have 2 small children and we originally were going to wait until they were a little older to get a cat because that is more than enough responsibility for me,lol.

When the owner told me that they were going to have to put him to sleep if someone didn't adopt him very soon, I HAD to take him. There is no way I was going to let a perfectly healthy and very lovable cat be put down.

I have little more responsibility now, but that is ok because I am already in love with my new kitty.

So, no new kittens in my near future,lol.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Wanna hear something funny?