I don't know what else I can tell you, the price does include spaying, and some shots, if you are having second thoughts my best advice to you is to go and see them in person for yourself. As far as I know one of the fiv/felv tests have been done but I don't know which one it was, we will have our kitten tested by our personal vet before bringing her home but I live close and you don't obviously. Roberta is an honest person who also works with forever pets and does adoptions out of Petco. I have no qualms about getting a kitten from her, but as I have said, I am close and you are not. As far as the age goes, these kittens were CONFISCATED from the breeder, seems the mom is reputable and daugter was less so and took off leaving cats and kittens with mom, who doesn't do mixed breed cats (a oopsie breeding?) and was going to have them all PTS!! I am sure they will be well socialized by Roberta by the time they are old enough to be adopted out. Any other concerns you may have you should take up with Roberta IMO, not trying to sound mean here but I don't have any more info to give you. If you are having a bad case of the cold feet perhaps it would be better for you to try to find a rescue closer to where you live if you don't want to drive up there. The only other advice I could offer is to save up and buy a pure ragdoll from a reputable breeder, that is what I did. I saved for three years to buy Jasper.....and he is worth every penny I paid for him, and I would get another in a second if I could afford it.... :-) I wish you the best whatever you decide. I don't mean to preach or sound shrewish....good luck in making a decision or finding another kitten elsewhere if that is what you decide to do.