TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › What do you see when you look outside?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

What do you see when you look outside? - Page 3

post #61 of 76
Sorry guys. I meant to edit my original post and not repost by replying. Oh well.
post #62 of 76
Chris - your "spring" pictures are lovely. There's so much colour in your garden with the bright fresh leaves and the flowers - I hope it isn't all buried in snow tonight!
post #63 of 76
Okay that´s some excelents and beautiful pics!!!! of all you!

this is my back yard


and this is another view of the same:


Our yard in front us...


and the principal door...


A lot of green isn´t ..
post #64 of 76
It is a lot of green Rigel - it must be refreshing to look at that lovely cool greenery when it's hot outside. Look at all those lovely bananas on your banana plant - how lucky you are to be able to grow these in your garden.

Your garden is beautiful - you must work really hard to keep it like that.
post #65 of 76
I agree, Beth. Someone had to do a lot of work to plant all of those pots.
post #66 of 76
rigel you have a beautiful garden
post #67 of 76
Quote:
Originally Posted by flisssweetpea
It is a lot of green Rigel - it must be refreshing to look at that lovely cool greenery when it's hot outside. Look at all those lovely bananas on your banana plant - how lucky you are to be able to grow these in your garden.
Your garden is beautiful - you must work really hard to keep it like that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by captiva
I agree, Beth. Someone had to do a lot of work to plant all of those pots.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cazx01
rigel you have a beautiful garden
Thank you so much for your kind words Beth, Chris and Carrie! and YUP! is a hard work, you must to know what I´m talking about Isn´t Beth? your garden is absolutely marvellous too!!!
post #68 of 76
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolCat
Thank you so much for your kind words Beth, Chris and Carrie! and YUP! is a hard work, you must to know what I´m talking about Isn´t Beth? your garden is absolutely marvellous too!!!

i can just imagine sitting out there on a hot summers day

total bliss
post #69 of 76
Thank you Rigel
post #70 of 76
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolCat
Rigel, your yard is beautiful! Viva Mèxico! But I especially loved this gate.....Mire los gatos!!!!!
post #71 of 76
Quote:
Originally Posted by ugaimes
Rigel, your yard is beautiful! Viva Mèxico! But I especially loved this gate.....Mire los gatos!!!!!
Thank you Amy! You´re kind!
Do you like it! Here´s the Detail!


post #72 of 76
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolCat
Thank you Amy! You´re kind!
Do you like it! Here´s the Detail!


Oh my God, I love your gate. Did you get somebody to make that for you?
post #73 of 76
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Clumsy Cat
Oh my God, I love your gate. Did you get somebody to make that for you?
I am reading this at my office, so this is what I am looking at right now as I write. It's typical Spring fog and 55 degrees.
post #74 of 76
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Clumsy Cat
Oh my God, I love your gate. Did you get somebody to make that for you?
Hey sorry for replied toooo be lated!
About you question, yup my father in law has a good skills to work on steel in fact he´s a retired teacher on a highschool on this item... i ask him this and after conviced him he make this for us!
Now our friends when they came to visit us we always say:
"Look for the CATS door"!.....


PS: I visited your site on internet is sooo cute and it was a pleasure to meet your furkids Brownie & Muses!

Cheers!
post #75 of 76
Wow! What a beautiful gate Rigel - what a talent your father-in-law has
post #76 of 76
That gate is awesome, Rigel!! What a talented person is your father in law, and how very sweet of him to make it for you!

There's not much to look at where I sit at my home computer, since it's in the basement and about equidistant from back and front. But I do have a pleasant view out my office window, of which I took some pics a week or so ago. Of course, they're on the computer at home, so I'll have to post that later.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And here they are...





New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › What do you see when you look outside?