I started this once and lost it - so if it appears somewhere else you know why
1. I'm 39 and 10 months - nearly 40!!!
2. I've been married nearly 20 years to my lovely hubby
3. Hubby is 16 years older than me and I love that - I couldn't imagine being married to a man my own age - he might want me to be his second mum
4. We have two lovely children. My daughter is very nearly 18, my stepson is 25. He teaches at my daughter's school - so at school she has to call him Sir
She's really happy about that
5. I love my job and couldn't imagine doing another one - I turned down a job paying twice as much to stay at the University.
6. We have three kitties now, all girls and all rescue cats (Tippy, Felicity and Adelaide) and three chickens - one rooster (Jacques) and two hens (Lottie and Hettie).
7. I LOVE to travel. I've been as far west as Hawaii and Greece in the East and many places in between!
8. I love football (soccer) and Formula 1 motor racing - I have been known to get up at 3 am to watch the motor racing live
9. I speak Italian quite well (enough to get by), I understand most of what I read and hear but find it harder to put the words together for myself!. I also speak a little bit of French and Spanish.
10. I went to University full-time as a mature student. I had a home, hubby and two children aged 3 and 10 to look after, as well as a full-time degree course - but wouldn't have changed it for the world. It was the best thing I ever did.
11. I love Indian and Italian food.
12. I like cooking, but need to prepare for it
. So I need plenty of time, a good recipe then I can do a mean meal. Hubby's great though, he can collect together all kinds of odds and ends and make a fantastic meal without thinking about it
13. I love photography and would like to spend more time figuring out how to do the things with my digital that I used to do with my manual SLR.
14. I love reading - and enjoy student vacation time at work as that way I get to do some reading for pleasure instead of just reading student essays!
15. I am a shy person - but really love people. Part of my role as a tutor is being a counsellor - distressed students tend to gravitate to me - but I don't mind and do what I can for them.
16. I really do not like rude or inconsiderate people - especially when the behave as if the universe should revolve around them.
17. I can do housework, and when I do it, it's done well. But I don't like it and I could think of a thousand more enjoyable things to do
18. I drive a Renault Scenic, which is a great car because it's tall and I'm short!!! I'm only 5ft tall. It's also automatic - so no gear changes for me Yay!!
19. I enjoy a good laugh - two of my favourite films are Steve Martin movies - "Dirty Rotten Scoundrels" and "Roxanne".
20. If I won the lottery we've decided we'd buy a house far out in the country and open a shelter for abandoned cats.
. I'd make it a nice big place so I could invite my TCS friends over!!!