or Connect
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Pictures Pictures!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Pictures Pictures! - Page 145  

post #4321 of 4807
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReesesPBC View Post
Me too. The url she put doesn't go to a picture.

strange i can see it in the post....... i got to get a new computer so i can save my pics i cant do anything on this library computer!!! sorry guys
post #4322 of 4807
Nice new pics everyone!! I love the red x too!! I look forward to seeing it when you are on a non-library computer!
post #4323 of 4807
ugh! i hate this!! wish there was a way i could post it! its really cute
post #4324 of 4807
When are you supposed to be getting one at home? I'll wait patiently!!
post #4325 of 4807
Just a couple of new pics... I got my bangs cut.... still not sure how I feel about them..lol









This one I took yesturday.



Whew.... alot of pics...lol
post #4326 of 4807
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big-Cat-Fan View Post
Your so pretty!
post #4327 of 4807
Quote:
Originally Posted by babyharley View Post
Your so pretty!
Why, thank you!!!
post #4328 of 4807
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big-Cat-Fan View Post
Just a couple of new pics... I got my bangs cut.... still not sure how I feel about them..lol
This one I took yesturday.

Whew.... alot of pics...lol
I really like the new pictures... And DH doesn't seem to mind the new bangs!!
post #4329 of 4807
Quote:
Originally Posted by SillyJilly View Post
I really like the new pictures... And DH doesn't seem to mind the new bangs!!
hehehehehehehe Nope he likes them just fine.....
post #4330 of 4807
I really do like the last picture the best I think... Though you always stand in the same pose! Do you even have a left side of your face...???
post #4331 of 4807
Quote:
Originally Posted by SillyJilly View Post
I really do like the last picture the best I think... Though you always stand in the same pose! Do you even have a left side of your face...???
Well I do tend to favor my right side better... for it is my better side.... hahahahahaha!!! Though I have been told the left side of my face looks just like the right side!! Can you believe that?!?!?!
post #4332 of 4807
Quote:
Originally Posted by SillyJilly View Post
I really do like the last picture the best I think... Though you always stand in the same pose! Do you even have a left side of your face...???
I was thinking the same thing..all the pics look identical
post #4333 of 4807
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big-Cat-Fan View Post
Why, thank you!!!
You are so stinkin' pretty! Now I am thinking you look more & more like Brook Burke....either way, you are a total hottie!
post #4334 of 4807
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGirl View Post
You are so stinkin' pretty! Now I am thinking you look more & more like Brook Burke....either way, you are a total hottie!
Oh my gosh!! You have no idea... YOU JUST SOOOOO MADE MY NIGHT!!! hehehehehe Thank you!! I will have to remember to come to you any time I need a confidence boost.... hehehehe
post #4335 of 4807
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big-Cat-Fan View Post
Well I do tend to favor my right side better... for it is my better side.... hahahahahaha!!! Though I have been told the left side of my face looks just like the right side!! Can you believe that?!?!?!

Just like the other side you say??? Hmmm... I'll take your word for it! You have a bit of a J-Lo look too, skin tone and eyes mostly! I wish I had a skin tone, I'm so pale stark white it's scary!!
post #4336 of 4807
Ok this is a pic of me taken not on saturday but the one before!

Literally i was so drunk that i was sleeping standing, this obviously was taken before i threw up on my self as i dont see that my t-shirt is dirty!

ENJOY!

post #4337 of 4807
Quote:
Originally Posted by fwan View Post
Ok this is a pic of me taken not on saturday but the one before!

Literally i was so drunk that i was sleeping standing, this obviously was taken before i threw up on my self as i dont see that my t-shirt is dirty!

ENJOY!

we've all been there Fran! it's no fun once the room starts to spin
post #4338 of 4807
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Mew View Post
we've all been there Fran! it's no fun once the room starts to spin
You know, people in that nightclub literally thought i was on extacy or something because i kept on falling over! and threw up all over their couch
post #4339 of 4807
I'm guessing many of us here dress up as cats for Halloween, maybe? Well I do! LOL! I have been for a while now...and the kiddos just seem to love it! I remember one lil' girl in particular...I answered the door and she said ''twick ow tweet!!!...KITTY!!'' She was wonderful! Her mom actually had me pose to take a pic with her. Awww. Well, here I am as my alter ego...Hilda>^..^<




Aaaand, like mother, like daughter! Here I am with my favourite lil' girl-cat...Naomi! Awww, I love my baby!




Hilda>^..^<

post #4340 of 4807
Quote:
Originally Posted by SillyJilly View Post
Just like the other side you say??? Hmmm... I'll take your word for it! You have a bit of a J-Lo look too, skin tone and eyes mostly! I wish I had a skin tone, I'm so pale stark white it's scary!!
Hehehehehe.... Just to prove I have a left side to my face.. I guess Ill have to find a picture of it.... And 1st I am being compared to Brooke Burke and now J-Lo.... WOW!!! I love you 2!!! hehehehe
post #4341 of 4807
Quote:
Originally Posted by SillyJilly View Post
When are you supposed to be getting one at home? I'll wait patiently!!
ummm it could be months lol not looking very good right now
post #4342 of 4807
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big-Cat-Fan View Post
Just a couple of new pics... I got my bangs cut.... still not sure how I feel about them..lol





This one I took yesturday.



Whew.... alot of pics...lol

You still look like Constance Marie to me!
post #4343 of 4807
Fellow TCSers, you are beautiful people!
post #4344 of 4807
ok lets try this again.....



Cheye playing on the lake
post #4345 of 4807
can ya see it now?
post #4346 of 4807
Quote:
Originally Posted by fwan View Post
Literally i was so drunk that i was sleeping standing, this obviously was taken before i threw up on my self as i dont see that my t-shirt is dirty!
Our Frans back on form
post #4347 of 4807
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom2SalemIsis View Post
ok lets try this again.....



Cheye playing on the lake
I can see it! Great picture!!
post #4348 of 4807
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosiemac View Post
Our Frans back on form

I should so take more photos and show you all!
post #4349 of 4807
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom2SalemIsis View Post
ummm it could be months lol not looking very good right now
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom2SalemIsis View Post
can ya see it now?
I can see it!!! Yeah!!! Nice picture!
post #4350 of 4807
Ok this picture is for all of you who make fun of me using the right side of my face only, for pictures... not saying any names ... ummmm (cough cough) SILLY JILLY!!! Now see.. told you I have a left side to my face....

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
This thread is locked  
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Pictures Pictures!