Hi from Jasper, remember me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi ther kitty frens, I am sure glad that the cat site is fixed, I wuz almost dead of boredom....well not relly but I WUZ bored. How are all my kitty frens gettin along? Has anyone knocked over the Christmas tree yet?
Has anyone peeked at ther presents?
I did an I got a kool puzzle box, but meowmy caught me in the closet so I got in troble an I dint get to play with it much
. Meowmy is getting grouchy cuz they are talkin bout it snoin here..what's sno? Meowmy said last year we had a bad storm an dint have po her for 4 days and waz sno din for a day too! I wondr what that means
Anyway we are doin ok here, hope you are too! I hop my cat friens see this an rite back to me so I no how they are doin. hopin to here from you soon, yur friend jasper.....psssssss...Happy Holidays furry friends

ali012281

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hiyas Jasper!! My names Meishka... but meowmy calls me Mimi and Meish and Tubbers.

Meowmy hasn't got the tree yet. SHe and daddy are waiting for the 10th of this month! I have been waiting for this day to come. I'm not sure what I think of having a big tree in the house... but meowmy said that pressies go under it so it there are some for me then I am in with this tree business!!

I hear the squirlies outside at the birdfeeder meowmy has on the glass door but she won't open it for me because she said she has to go exercise. BLAH!!! I wish I could get outside so I could snack on one of their fluffy tails!!! They look yummy. Meowmy jokes that I am such a killer when I play with my toys but she doesn't know that I really AM!! She thinks its so cute but I do my best to kill that toy...
She pulls it away and makes me run after it again. They are against me these people.

Do you have some cool toys Jasper?

Take care!!!

yer furry friend,
Meishka

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Ali012281

Hiyas Jasper!! My names Meishka... but meowmy calls me Mimi and Meish and Tubbers.

Meowmy hasn't got the tree yet. SHe and daddy are waiting for the 10th of this month! I have been waiting for this day to come. I'm not sure what I think of having a big tree in the house... but meowmy said that pressies go under it so it there are some for me then I am in with this tree business!!

I hear the squirlies outside at the birdfeeder meowmy has on the glass door but she won't open it for me because she said she has to go exercise. BLAH!!! I wish I could get outside so I could snack on one of their fluffy tails!!! They look yummy. Meowmy jokes that I am such a killer when I play with my toys but she doesn't know that I really AM!! She thinks its so cute but I do my best to kill that toy...
She pulls it away and makes me run after it again. They are against me these people.

Do you have some cool toys Jasper?

Take care!!!

yer furry friend,
Meishka
Dere Meishka, thankz for ritin to me. Yes I do have some kool toys
, my best favorite one is my "bad bunny"....it is a reel bunny skin that meowmy gots me to kill, and I luv it
, I drag it all over the house wif me and carry it between my front legs like the lions I saw on TV, meowmy laffs at me cuz the skin is so big I have to straddle it and sorta waddle when i walk, but I LOVE to kill it!!!
I am reel fierce, and I bite it reel hard, meowmy found that out when she was tryin to make it "run away" an I caught it, I bit right through it and bited the blood outta her hand!!
That will teach her to "help" the bad bunny
. But meowmy dint think it was fun when I did that an she got mad at me...so I guess I will hav to be a littl more careful from now on when I bite her to make it seem like a accident
. I used to go outside on a har nes but I woodn't mind meowmy so I don get to anymore, but I can still see the squrils from the window. yur friend jasper

ali012281

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Jasper -
I'm sure jealous uf u!!! I want a bad bunny too!! I have a neato squeaky toy on a string that meowmy plays with me with.... but she puts it under her pillo at night because I ate the elastic off it... she was real worried about that, so now no toy at night... I haf to sleep.

I want to go outside on a har nes too!!! Meowmy is skared that I would pull off it and get loose... that is how she got me!! I was stray.
But the mean vet put a HUGE needle in my back and put some chip in me. I don't get it... people eat chips? Why is it in my back? Meowmy said its so they can find me... she's weird.

Meish

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OOOOWWWIIEE!!! I don't want a huge needle in my back for a chip, I hate the bad place.....sniffle.....that's what I did too Meisha, I got loose offa my har ness in the back yard an got under the deck, an meowmy had to call daddy to help her catch me, cuz I woodn't come to her. But then after that I was allways tryin to get the har ness off so now I don't get to go in the back yard no more....what kinda chip did you get, a plain one or a bbq one? I like the bbq ones, but not in my back!! yur friend jasper

ali012281

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hmm. I never thought to ask what flavor. Meowmy like to snack on the sour cream onion ones... maybe that's it!? She can sniff me out of something?

Ohhh. I bet you had fun when you were outside. Was it fun under the deck? Did you find anything neato?

Meish!

mzjazz2u

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi jasper
It's prinses here. And hi to all the othr kittyz here. I was bored too. Meowmy said its a good time for quality play time while thecatsite is down. Hmm... who duz she think shez talkin to? Oh well. I reely luv her anyway. In fact I can't let meowmy out of my site. Yesterday she was gettin all these purrty things out of the storage room and I snuck out on the patio with her. I like it cuz its got lots of acshun like birdies and other humans walkin by. Meowmy alwayz worriez I'll jump but its too high for me. And not very dignified for a prinses to jump like that.

Hey.... don't worry bout the needle and the chip. I had one when meowmy first dopted me and I didn't even flinch. Didn't hurt 1 bit.
And meowmy sayz the chip is fur my own good. Sayz shez shure I don't wanna go back to that animal shelter where she found me. Oh heck NO I shure don't!! I got it good here and I wasn't a prinses at the shelter. Just another scraggly kitty. So I don't mind the chip at all.

By frenz. Talk to you later!

Peaches
Prinses extrodinar

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi meow friends, I missed u while the site was gettin fixed.

Mika went to the bad place Friday and had to sleep overnight.
My meowmy had to pick her up Saturday cause my human sister had to work.
My meowmy was cuddling with her in the room with the door closed and I din't like it at all. I kep lookin through the crack in the door.
Sissie told my meowmy that Mika got a chip too - I din't get any.

But I got real mad when meowmy wrapped Mika in her flannel jacket and left the jacket with Mika in her room.
As soon as Sissy came home from work and let me in that room with Mika, I grabbed meowmy's jacket in my teeth and dragged it out of that room.
Mika's got her tummy all shaved off - she looks funny

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey Lil" Jasper (sorry, you'll always be Lil Jasper to me!) I see you got your thread up and going too.

Hey to all my fur friends. How's it goin' Bijou! And a greeting from Princess Peaches. Wow, you are honored, Lil Jasper!

graykittenlove

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi Jasper...

My name is Samwise, or as I call myself Samwise the Almighty Bug Catcher. I haven't rited before...Meowmy wouldn't let me on the computer, but I sneaked on to rite you.

We already hav the tree up at our house and Meowmy is being mean and won't let me and Gandalf, my older kitty brother, play with it. She yells and makes loud noises that scare me when I start getting a good start on climbing the big tree. I just don understand, she put all these really neat looking toys at the top of the tree and then won't let me get at them.
But I kep tryin, I know I cin knock it down.
Then me and Gandalf could hav all the toys.

Samwise

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It was fun for a minute or two, but then I found a fur ball from Mr. Butch and that made me feel real sad.......I don't miss him quite as much now but when I found that I missed him bad for a while. I whind for a while after meowmy stopped lettin me out but I got used to it, I still would like to go outside tho.....thanks for ritin, yur friend jasper

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mzjazz2u

Hi jasper
It's prinses here. And hi to all the othr kittyz here. I was bored too. Meowmy said its a good time for quality play time while thecatsite is down. Hmm... who duz she think shez talkin to? Oh well. I reely luv her anyway. In fact I can't let meowmy out of my site. Yesterday she was gettin all these purrty things out of the storage room and I snuck out on the patio with her. I like it cuz its got lots of acshun like birdies and other humans walkin by. Meowmy alwayz worriez I'll jump but its too high for me. And not very dignified for a prinses to jump like that.

Hey.... don't worry bout the needle and the chip. I had one when meowmy first dopted me and I didn't even flinch. Didn't hurt 1 bit.
And meowmy sayz the chip is fur my own good. Sayz shez shure I don't wanna go back to that animal shelter where she found me. Oh heck NO I shure don't!! I got it good here and I wasn't a prinses at the shelter. Just another scraggly kitty. So I don't mind the chip at all.

By frenz. Talk to you later!

Peaches
Prinses extrodinar
Dere Prinses Peaches, I am gonna call you peachie instead of prinses if you don mind cuz of a kitty that came here once who said her name was "pretty pretty prinses Lexie!!" she was an awful bratty bad girl and was REEL mean to me
so meowmy and daddy took her back to her old house. So, can I call you peaches or meybe peachie
?? I am not trying to insult you, just that you sound like a beautiful nice girl and whenevr I hear "prinses" I think of that bad brat!! I don no if I am gonna get a "chip" or not..meowmy hasn't tol me yet...I am sure glad you rote to me
, yur new friend jasper

pinkdaisy226

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey kitties, it's Baylee or Bay for short! Boy was my meowmy stressin when TCS was down... and she has some test or something so she's double-y stressing... doesn't have as much time to play with me anymore.
But I love her so I give her headbutts to help cheer her up!

We don't have a tree yet... what's that? But you make it sound like it's fun to knock over so I'll keep that in mind if we get one!

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Yosemite

Hi meow friends, I missed u while the site was gettin fixed.

Mika went to the bad place Friday and had to sleep overnight.
My meowmy had to pick her up Saturday cause my human sister had to work.
My meowmy was cuddling with her in the room with the door closed and I din't like it at all. I kep lookin through the crack in the door.
Sissie told my meowmy that Mika got a chip too - I din't get any.

But I got real mad when meowmy wrapped Mika in her flannel jacket and left the jacket with Mika in her room.
As soon as Sissy came home from work and let me in that room with Mika, I grabbed meowmy's jacket in my teeth and dragged it out of that room.
Mika's got her tummy all shaved off - she looks funny
Dere Bijou, hi, good to here from you. I see that yur pretty picture got erased just like mine did
. My meowmy tried to put it bak but it dint work an she sez that we will have to wait till someone can tel her how...I think maybe you luked out on that chip thingy Bijou...it doesn't sound fun AND you have to go to the BAD place to get one
. I bet you were reely mad when your meowmy left your, er uh, I ment her jacket in the room with that bad Mika....but at least you got it bak....I bet Mika does look silly with a bare tummy, hee hee, maybe yur meowmy loaned her the jacket to keep her tummy warm
yur friend jasper

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi ther Jaspur T., thankz for comin to my thread....did ya knok down your Christmas tree yet?? I can't get mine cuz meowmy put it way up on top of the tv console an I can't jump THAT high........rats, an it has some kool lookin cat toys on it too!! yur friend jasper

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GrayKittenLove

Hi Jasper...

My name is Samwise, or as I call myself Samwise the Almighty Bug Catcher. I haven't rited before...Meowmy wouldn't let me on the computer, but I sneaked on to rite you.

We already hav the tree up at our house and Meowmy is being mean and won't let me and Gandalf, my older kitty brother, play with it. She yells and makes loud noises that scare me when I start getting a good start on climbing the big tree. I just don understand, she put all these really neat looking toys at the top of the tree and then won't let me get at them.
But I kep tryin, I know I cin knock it down.
Then me and Gandalf could hav all the toys.

Samwise
Dere Samwise(aka Almighty Bug Catcher) Hi, thankz for ritin to me, I am glad you could sneek on!! Wonder why meowmy's r so selfish about the trees?? Course, what I really wanted wuz the TOYS on the tree, but meowmy said NO NO< THEY WILL HURT YOU JASPER!!
, I think she just wants them for herself.....
I bet you COULD knock the tree down Samwise, specially if your brother helps!!
But don't let santa see or ya won't get any presents, or at least that is whut meowmy tells ME!! An I already peeked an saw one present an it is a good one, I WANT IT
so I am tryin to be good, except for the littl slip with the bad bunnie.....ahem...
, guess you will hav to decide what is bettr, the toys you can see on the tree and gettin in trouble, or waitn and tryin to be good for the ones you CANT see on Christmas morning, good luck, yur new friend, jasper

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by pinkdaisy226

Hey kitties, it's Baylee or Bay for short! Boy was my meowmy stressin when TCS was down... and she has some test or something so she's double-y stressing... doesn't have as much time to play with me anymore.
But I love her so I give her headbutts to help cheer her up!

We don't have a tree yet... what's that? But you make it sound like it's fun to knock over so I'll keep that in mind if we get one!
Dere Baylee, Hi from jasper! Sorry that your meowmy is test stressing, hope that she feels bettr soon, maybe you could remind her that petting a kitty is the BEST de-stresser, and no calories either my meowmy sez...only what is a calorie? a baby cow? I am sure yur meowmy will be glad to heer she doesn't get one of those for petting you!!
A tree is.....well.....er......do you hav windows to look outside? A tree is a big BIG plant with a thick stem, and the one I mean has weird leaves that look like green needles and they are sharp too so watch out or you will hurt yur nose!!
Anyway for sum reason they bring one inside the house and hang shiney cat toys on it, but ya dont get to play with em, or at least MY meowmy won't let me....AN she put the tree way up high where I cant climb it....shucks....but on Christmas morning, we get presents(toys) so I am tryin to be good...sorta
thankz for ritin to me Baylee, let me no if you get a tree k? yur friend jasper

pinkdaisy226

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey Jasper, thanks for writing me! We have a window but all I can see is the fence, and when I look up I think I can see those green needles... there's another window in the bedroom but my meowmy nailed a sheet over it so I can't look out - she said she doesn't want them to find me, because my meowmy had to sneak me in to live with her.
Oh but meowmy says we're getting the tree this weekend! So I'll definitely try to climb it, cuz she didn't say where she was puttin it.
Meowmy isn't as stressed today, she's been studying (what's that?) and now she says she feels a bit smarter. So now I've been banging on the blinds all afternoon since I guess she doesn't need me to be quiet anymore!
Have a good day!

ash_bct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi evryone!
I missed all you kitys! I think i sed befor this place broke that I didnt havta go to the bad place until rite befor Christmas! YUCK!!! Oh NO !! I think I havta get my tummy shaved to. Meowmy sed somethin about that. And I have to get a chip. I asked Baker an Cola what kinda chips they have and Baker thought they were pringles, the BBQ ones. I like those!
We nocked the tree over 4 times! oH Boy that was fun! Meowmy got very very mad though and tied it to the wall. Baker tried again but those strings don't go away.
Im happy we can talk again!
Tango

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My meowmy doesn't have one of those trees. She says there is too much construction stuff in the way

I guess I'll have to wait until next year. Maybe by then me and Mika will be friends and we can play in the tree.

Status
Not open for further replies.