Help - My Meowmy Is Trying To Starve Me!!

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Bummer. My great thread lost. Oh well, here we go again! At least my typing is better than the first time.

Yeah, meowmy thinks I'm too chubby and will only give me one can of food in the morning and then a cup of dry at night. I think I deserve a can at each meal with all the dry I want.

Even started getting into the bag of dry and getting extra nibbles. Better be careful or meowmy will put it where I can't reach it.

Jasper T.
The pleasantly plump - it's extra fat for winter insulation!! Right - fellow felines?

huggles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
our meowmy does that as well Jasper - dont they understand that we should be allowed to eat as much as we want!! just because they like to watch what they eat - shouldnt mean we should have too as well

yes its extra insulation for winter - but my meowmy says that its summer now and it has to go...

Tipsy & Cedar

zanniesmom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Our Meowmy puts the dry food in a little ball and makes us paw at it and turn it over to get the food out. Sally is good at it, so I follow her and when a piece of food falls out I grab it before she can get it. Asa

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow, Asa, you are one smart kitty - that's a great technique for getting dry kibble.

Hey, good to talk to Tipsy and Cedar again! That's right, it's warm where you live. Meowmy says since it's cold, I can't go out like I want. Hey, I'm the one with all the fur!

Jasper T.

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dere Jasper T, that sounds like way too littl cat food for a big manly cat like you! Tell your meowmy that it is COLd an you need more fuel for warmth, yur friend jasper.

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
SOPHIE: Our mum only gives us a small amount of wet food in the morning, then the same amount when we go to bed, but we have our kibbles during the day.

ROSIE: Well i would get more wet food if someone didnt steal mine before she's even finished hers!!!!

SOPHIE: I only eat yours to try and tell mum that we need a bit more!

ali012281

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Meomy free feeds me with dry kibbles. She keeps poking at my fat rolls saying I am a tubber and I need a diet!! What does she know anyway? She cut back on my dry kibbles some. She's still weak and gives me little bits of chicken from time to time but my daddy spoils me rotten!! Meomy gives him a hard time but he's on my side. I give him the big watery eyes... he's a sucker. The vet said that 12 pounds is fine for me but I shouldn't put on any more weight...

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
our meowmy gives Pixel & me only dry, low-cal food - she says we're too fat! - Mouse

I get the lo-cal dry food AND delicious wet food! Meowmy sez i get mor cuz im stil a kittn - Cable

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I get dry and wet too, Cable, cuz I am still a growin boy. Glad to see you r back. Hi again Jasper T.....done anything fun today?

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Geez, took me forever to get meowmy awake this morning! I was up at the proper feeding time (daybreak) and she told me that she wasn't getting up til she was ready to get up! The nerve!

So I sat on her head - and got yelled at.
I started kneading her - seems I was in painful territory.
Sat on her right arm (she was sleeping on her left side) - got yelled at again.
Even complained to grandmeowmy but she didn't do anything.

I thought I had the humans trained right!

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hee hee, daddy calls me "Flipper". He says I'm as fat as a little seal.

Sissy weighed me on Saturday and I only weight 14 lbs., 7 oz. and I'm almost 11 months old! Besides I got big muscles.

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Yosemite

Hee hee, daddy calls me "Flipper". He says I'm as fat as a little seal.

Sissy weighed me on Saturday and I only weight 14 lbs., 7 oz. and I'm almost 11 months old! Besides I got big muscles.
That sounds about right to me, cuz I weigh 13 pounds and I am not even 8 months old yet, and so Jasper T, your meowmy needs to give you more dry AND more wet food, sides it's the holidays, everykitty's supposed to be celebrating, right?
Tell yur meowmy that you can BOTH start diets after new year's!!

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise

meowmy wayd me yestrdy & i wayd 4 pounds!
she sez i only wayd <1 pound win she got me, so thats a lot for me to gain in 4 weeks!

Mouse & Pixel are BIG! Mouse ways 14 pounds,\t
& Pixel ways 11 pounds!

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by laureen227

meowmy wayd me yestrdy & i wayd 4 pounds!
she sez i only wayd <1 pound win she got me, so thats a lot for me to gain in 4 weeks!

Mouse & Pixel are BIG! Mouse ways 14 pounds,\t
& Pixel ways 11 pounds!
Wow Cable, you are growing up reel fast. Purty soon yu'll be big lik me.

katl8e

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I got a good treat, tonight. Mommy made roast chicken in gravy and left some gravy in the pan. While she and Dad were eating, I jumped onto the stove and had some gravy, with little lumps of chicken in it! Opie and Rowdy were sleeping, in the living room and didn't know about it.

Mommy caught me, though and took the gravy away. To add insult to injury, she gave it to the DOGS! WAAAAHHHHHH!

Buddy

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katl8e

I got a good treat, tonight. Mommy made roast chicken in gravy and left some gravy in the pan. While she and Dad were eating, I jumped onto the stove and had some gravy, with little lumps of chicken in it! Opie and Rowdy were sleeping, in the living room and didn't know about it.

Mommy caught me, though and took the gravy away. To add insult to injury, she gave it to the DOGS! WAAAAHHHHHH!

Buddy
hey, at lest you got some chicken! we
LOVE
chicken - it's our favorite people food! our meowmy is allergic to both chicken & fish, so we NEVER get fish, & only get chicken every once in a while. it's been a long time since she had any - Cable's never gotten to try it, cause meowmy hasn't had any since Cable came to live w/us in september.

Pixel & Mouse

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katl8e

Buddy
SHE GAVE THE GOOD STUFF TO THE DOGS!?!?!?!?
That's it! You have got to call the SPCA and report that vicious human who claims to be your meowmy. Chicken and gravy is too good for dogs.

Heck, the gravy is the best part of my canned food! I lick it off first.

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My meowmy says you are making her hungry for roast chicken. You are making me hungry too cause my meowmy and daddy always share with me. I know I'm real lucky cause they put some of their meat on a special plate for me. They never give me as much as I would like to have but enough to make me want more! Meowmy tells daddy to just give me a taste! That's teasing me but at least I get some.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

Heck, the gravy is the best part of my canned food! I lick it off first.
mine too!

Cable

I know I'm real lucky cause they put some of their meat on a special plate for me.
our meowmy throws our bites on the floor! we don't care, we eat it anyway! BTW Bijou - love the new pics!

Cable, Mouse & Pixel