or Connect
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat's Meow › Help - My Meowmy Is Trying To Starve Me!!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Help - My Meowmy Is Trying To Starve Me!! - Page 50

post #1471 of 3563
Meowmy make me stae in da room tooday! They doin da kitchen modelin an I haf ta stae up. I haf ta talk to u kits l8r!

Annie O.
post #1472 of 3563
Annie, we got shut outta bafroom agin! She finish payntin, thank the gud Lawd!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJandBilly
Meowmy make me stae in da room tooday! They doin da kitchen modelin an I haf ta stae up. I haf ta talk to u kits l8r!

Annie O.
post #1473 of 3563
Hey guys,

iz finelly gez the puter. we had all of purrpas femily over and had lots of fud tho wez kittys didnt gez anyting spesil. Much spehnt the day unner the bed as she didnt feel like soshializing. But karlee make frens wit evryone. theys all luv her. I just watched evryone and kept my distance. tho i grew very sleepy on the landin and roll ovr on my bak like i allweys do. and evryone laf at me! but meomy espaaned thet it was cause i waz so kute.

purrpa gots a new grill and waz havin fun kookin on it evryone sez purrpa iz a grate cook.

times to go and take a nap on meomy's shulder.

wit lotz of luv, yur fren

Luzeee
post #1474 of 3563
BELLE STAR GETS TA STAE WIF US! YAY!!!
post #1475 of 3563
Quote:
Originally Posted by CJandBilly
BELLE STAR GETS TA STAE WIF US! YAY!!!
We hapee yu gets to stae Belle Star! Yu such cute kitn and we luvs heering from yu an Annie O.

Graycie, Go Go an Cajun Princess
post #1476 of 3563
We so happy she getsta stay! But when did her name gets ta be Belle Star? I thoughts her name was Mirah? I confussed.

But, anyways, YEAYYY!
post #1477 of 3563
Hi kitties. Sorry kitts meowmy Sam and I have have been busy lately. Just dropping in to say hi.
post #1478 of 3563
Quote:
Originally Posted by OllyExtra05
We so happy she getsta stay! But when did her name gets ta be Belle Star? I thoughts her name was Mirah? I confussed.

But, anyways, YEAYYY!
Her name changeded ta Belle Starr a foo daes ago... I posted it n heer, but I gues you not sees it. It coot, to, acause the ol western lady Belle Starr (hoo she wuz named aftur).. hur reel name wuz Myra, jus wike Mirah! It reely kewl... me an Belle sooooo happee! Oh, an Meowmy too!
post #1479 of 3563
Quote:
Originally Posted by CJandBilly
Her name changeded ta Belle Starr a foo daes ago... I posted it n heer, but I gues you not sees it. It coot, to, acause the ol western lady Belle Starr (hoo she wuz named aftur).. hur reel name wuz Myra, jus wike Mirah! It reely kewl... me an Belle sooooo happee! Oh, an Meowmy too!
So what does Belle come to? And is Belle staying with you guys?

bridgey
post #1480 of 3563
Quote:
Originally Posted by WellingtonCats
So what does Belle come to? And is Belle staying with you guys?

bridgey
She's now Belle.

Yes, she iz stae-n wif us... tat wat I posted errlier... I so cited!
post #1481 of 3563
Quote:
Originally Posted by CJandBilly
She's now Belle.

Yes, she iz stae-n wif us... tat wat I posted errlier... I so cited!
Oh that's awesome. When are Belle and Annie going to get fixed?
post #1482 of 3563



Goody! We happee bout that, an tellus bout Belle so we can rite a storee sumteims. So many new kitties to rites storees bout!
Luv you kitties, bye, shenandoah an humble


Quote:
Originally Posted by CJandBilly
BELLE STAR GETS TA STAE WIF US! YAY!!!
post #1483 of 3563
Thread Starter 
Good morning kitties! the meowmies were out late last night and i couldn't get them up and going until 8AM!

they went to see them loud lights in the air at a local park and they picnic too. then instead of coming home straight to me they went and saw more loud lights at meowmy jan's sister's house! meowmy jan says her nephew almost set a tree, a car an the garage on fire! scared the great dane doggy Morpheus (the "moose") too. then they all laugh and talk and drink this stuff called "hooch". then someone decided to have fun with their remote light and horn buttons when the kiddies walked by the cars. meowmy jan and lue didn't drink any of the hooch. but meowmy jan danced the "YMCA" and the "Twist" when they played them at the park before the lights. it must've been funnneeeeeee!

i hear there will be more loud lights tonight. maybe at the golf course near our house. if it not too humid, meowmy lue and jan may sit in the yard and watch. oh, and if the skeeters not tooo hungry.

Anyway, i've been a baaaaad boy this morning. i decided to play with my tail - but when i was between meowmy lue's legs as she made her coffee. i amde her leg bleed and got some of the blood on me. so now meowmy jan may give me a bath!!!!! with soap!!!!!

howare the rest of you kitties today? did you see the pictures of lil jasper's sissy? she is cute! like me.

hi miss bridgey! nice of you to get some time to talk. sorry you and meowmy sam are cold. it was so hot last week we would have loved to share about 20 degrees with you!

hi annie and belle! nice to hear from you guys, too. and belle gets to stay? yaaaaaaaaaay! that's so fantastic! now you two can play and play and play!

be back in a sec - i see a fly.......

got him! i think.... no, he got away, darn.

hello humble and shenandoah, my literary friends! got more stories? me and meowmy jan looooove reading them.

i have to go now. meowmy jan says it's her turn at the computer.
post #1484 of 3563
Oh, Ari! You gotta go see!
We ritin nuvver one wif U in it, helpin Charlie's Angels. U a fast tornado kitty speshul agent.

(It was karlee and luzee and much's idee, too. they givin us some idees like u so sweetly did bout the misteree storees. an we presheeate it, too.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gemlady
Good morning kitties! the meowmies were out late last night and i couldn't get them up and going until 8AM!

they went to see them loud lights in the air at a local park and they picnic too. then instead of coming home straight to me they went and saw more loud lights at meowmy jan's sister's house! meowmy jan says her nephew almost set a tree, a car an the garage on fire! scared the great dane doggy Morpheus (the "moose") too. then they all laugh and talk and drink this stuff called "hooch". then someone decided to have fun with their remote light and horn buttons when the kiddies walked by the cars. meowmy jan and lue didn't drink any of the hooch. but meowmy jan danced the "YMCA" and the "Twist" when they played them at the park before the lights. it must've been funnneeeeeee!

i hear there will be more loud lights tonight. maybe at the golf course near our house. if it not too humid, meowmy lue and jan may sit in the yard and watch. oh, and if the skeeters not tooo hungry.

Anyway, i've been a baaaaad boy this morning. i decided to play with my tail - but when i was between meowmy lue's legs as she made her coffee. i amde her leg bleed and got some of the blood on me. so now meowmy jan may give me a bath!!!!! with soap!!!!!

howare the rest of you kitties today? did you see the pictures of lil jasper's sissy? she is cute! like me.

hi miss bridgey! nice of you to get some time to talk. sorry you and meowmy sam are cold. it was so hot last week we would have loved to share about 20 degrees with you!

hi annie and belle! nice to hear from you guys, too. and belle gets to stay? yaaaaaaaaaay! that's so fantastic! now you two can play and play and play!

be back in a sec - i see a fly.......

got him! i think.... no, he got away, darn.

hello humble and shenandoah, my literary friends! got more stories? me and meowmy jan looooove reading them.

i have to go now. meowmy jan says it's her turn at the computer.
post #1485 of 3563
Hi Ari, I only gota minute but wanted to stop by to say Hi! Meowmy finally got a couple pictures of my cute lil sissy on fur pictures. She had to fite with photobuket a looong time she say! Sound like you having more citin times at yur house but try not to make the meowmys bleed, k? Then you won't haf to hav baths! Happy 4th of July kitty friends, yur friend lil jasper
post #1486 of 3563
Fanks all! Belle cited, too!

Ooooo! You're lil sissy iz tere! I wanna see the pics! BRB!
post #1487 of 3563
Ohhh, you getn hur wed! Okay! Kewl! She shur iz PURRRRRRTY!
post #1488 of 3563
THank you, we think she purty too, we thinks ALL kittns purty!
post #1489 of 3563
Quote:
Originally Posted by carolcat
THank you, we think she purty too, we thinks ALL kittns purty!
We see yur new sissy too! Between her an Ari we don know wich one we wanna lick an cuddle first!
post #1490 of 3563
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by katie=^..^=
We see yur new sissy too! Between her an Ari we don know wich one we wanna lick an cuddle first!
Me! Me!
post #1491 of 3563
Ari, I tink it's kewl tat we're are bof bout da same age, an we bof wite kitties! It neet! I jus realize tat, an I tink it reely cool.

post #1492 of 3563
Thread Starter 
What's new pussycats? Meowr-r-r-r!

would've posted this morning but meowmy got mad at me when I tried to arm wrestle with her. i wouldn't sheath my claws. and i also used my teeth. so meowmy wouldn't let me use the computer.

she threatened to spank my little white fuzzy butt!

well, i didn't get a bath today, but meomwy jan did use the flea comb on me. again and again and again. she still has to get the appt with the vet.

miss princess? i sure wish there was someway you could come live with me and my meowmies. we could have so much fun running and jumping and play fighting... but meowmy can't afford the plane ticket. the best she could do would be send a self addressed stamped envelope - but that's just plain silly.

the day is almost here lil J! are you getting even more and more excited?

hi annie and belle - so glad all of you will get to stay with Cassie and your mommy and daddy and grandmeowmy and grandpurrpaw. oh, and the uncle. does he ever play nicely with you? and does you meomwy really want to be a vet? that means she will be sticking things up a lot of fuzzy butts! maybe even yours!!!

huh? oh, meowmy wants the computer again. i'm gonna have to learn how to turnthe internet on myself one of these days...

catch ya later! Ari
post #1493 of 3563
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by CJandBilly
Ari, I tink it's kewl tat we're are bof bout da same age, an we bof wite kitties! It neet! I jus realize tat, an I tink it reely cool.

Yeah! and there are several white kitties that like to write!

meomwy is going to have to get a more recent picture of me. i'm so big and grown up! are you getting bigger, too, annie?
post #1494 of 3563
Hey Evfurrybody!
I hopes everyones of you iz doin good today.

Lil Jasper--dont yer lil sissa come home tomarraw? Dat's sooooooo 'citing! I bets you have a hard time sleepin tonite !

And meowmy too!

Weer so ecited for ya! Just wanted to say hi to you alls!
post #1495 of 3563
Quote:
Originally Posted by gemlady
Yeah! and there are several white kitties that like to write!

meomwy is going to have to get a more recent picture of me. i'm so big and grown up! are you getting bigger, too, annie?
Yeah, meowmy says I gettn sooo big! She saz I groe up to fast!
post #1496 of 3563
Lil Jaspers sissa comin home today!!!!!!!!!

I'm so excited! And I just can't hide it!


Hooray for Lil Jassspurrr's baby sissssssaaaa!
post #1497 of 3563
oooh, olly & emma, we jes lukin at your post!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OllyExtra05
Lil Jaspers sissa comin home today!!!!!!!!!

I'm so excited! And I just can't hide it!


Hooray for Lil Jassspurrr's baby sissssssaaaa!
post #1498 of 3563
Thread Starter 
hi kitter-cats! sorry i didn't write yesterday, but the meowmies were busy and didn't have time for me to use the internet. they had to go stay with the great-grandkids while their meemaw and papaw went to the doctor. (The 5 of them spend a week each summer with their meemaw and papaw. They are now 13, 12, 10, 10, and 8.) Anyway, the meowmies didn't get home til late and meowmy jan was too tired to let me use the computer.

then, when she gone on this morning, she too busy talking to the meowmies in England about the explosions. bad people who would do this. some of those killed might have been meowmies or purrpaws! and now there might be kitty orphans.

i was bad kitten this morning. i scratched meowmy lue again on her ankle. meowmy jan knew it the minute she saw the blood on my fur.

i'm so glad to hear lil jasper's sissy is home safe! not so glad to hear lil J is hissing at his meowmy! yoiu know she still loves you, Lil J! if you really upset, go bite Alex!

hi luzee! whacked karlee lately?

Hi miss bridgey! how are you. meomwy sam still busy with school? dio you help her with her homework?

hi annie and belle! ain't it grand getting bigger and bigger? i can jump sooooo high and hang from the door facings for almost a minute!

bijou and mika? is your meowmy getting back to loving you fulltime? does she still miss having the baby around?

H&S! meomwy bobbie still using her sun lotion? you take care of her and enjoy the days she has left at home. July 25 is coming quick!!!

wellk meowmy jan is demanding the computer, so have a good day kits!
post #1499 of 3563
Ari, we pact 35 SPF loshun in meowmy's bag she takes to water park an tole her to leeve it in there alla tyme. an we remine her befor she go to put it on. she mosly jus swims her lapz an floats a lil on lazee river ride and then comes home.

we presheate yur remindin her, tho. she forgets (reely, she jes lazee an not put it on sumtimez )

Bridgey, u gonna be in anee shows soon?

lil jasper, howz it goin wif new lil sissy?

graycie an gogo and cajun princess/radish, we not heer frum u in like 4ever!

bijou and mika, we rites more on yur storee this afternoon after the lil human kitten goez home.

luzee an karlee an much, anythin fun happenin there?

where olly an emma? We say HI!!

humble an shenandoah
post #1500 of 3563
Hi. Me and Mika will be waitin for more story. We just luvs all your stories.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat's Meow
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat's Meow › Help - My Meowmy Is Trying To Starve Me!!