TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › Momma Let's go shopping
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Momma Let's go shopping

post #1 of 28
Thread Starter 
The Sammycat was insisting that we cruise on Ebay to see what kind of stuff he could find He first got in my face to get me to check it out



Then he got his wish, we crusied Ebay for cat stuff he saw some toys that he was wanting so now the big boy has placed his bid for it



He was all happy then and took a siesta on my desk all in the way



What a ham I sure do love that boy
post #2 of 28
Hi Blondie and Sammy!
Great pictures!

Yes, The Sammycat may be a ham but he's the most handsome ham! He isn't camera shy, that's for sure!

From the girls!!!!
post #3 of 28
LOL! My boyfriends cats make better cats than windows aswell!
post #4 of 28
Well, what did you buy the beautiful Sammycat????
post #5 of 28
Cathi........Sammycat is a ham, but a gorgeous ham..........isn't it wonderful to love our animals the way we do??? What a great feeling people that don't appreciate animals are missing........... thanks for sharing!
post #6 of 28
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by squirtle
Well, what did you buy the beautiful Sammycat????

The Sammycat wanted this cat tunnel so I let him bid on it. He thinks it will be a lot of fun He said that he would even let Oscar share the tunnel with him. He is such a sweetheart
http://i2.ebayimg.com/01/i/01/e1/af/08_1_b.JPG

The Sammycat said the he wants to see Iggy,Lucy, and Zoey That boy I don't know what I am going to do with him
post #7 of 28
That tunnel looks like fun. Dori has a crinkly tunnel that she likes to play in. It's just so noisy it sounds like a paper bag being balled up

And speaking of Dori, what about her? Doesn't Sammycat want to see her??
post #8 of 28
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by squirtle
That tunnel looks like fun. Dori has a crinkly tunnel that she likes to play in. It's just so noisy it sounds like a paper bag being balled up

And speaking of Dori, what about her? Doesn't Sammycat want to see her??
Oh yeah he wants to see her That boy is such a player He thinks all of the ladies are just for him.....Shhhhhh..don't tell him he is fixed though it might bust his bubble
post #9 of 28
Aww... I want to see pics of the Sammycat with his new purchase when it arrives
post #10 of 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandra
Aww... I want to see pics of the Sammycat with his new purchase when it arrives

Me too, me too!!!

Looks like you made a wise purchase Sammycat! Remember you said you would share it with Oscar
post #11 of 28
Great buy, Sammycat! He sure knows how to get what he wants!
Me three, Cathi! Looking forward to seeing Sammy playing in his new tunnel!
post #12 of 28
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by dawnofsierra
Great buy, Sammycat! He sure knows how to get what he wants!
Me three, Cathi! Looking forward to seeing Sammy playing in his new tunnel!
Yeah apparently he has his Momma wrapped around his paws.......tight, real tight
post #13 of 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by blondiecat
Yeah apparently he has his Momma wrapped around his paws.......tight, real tight
post #14 of 28
Awww Cathi, what a little beauty you have there
post #15 of 28
hey sis how sammy going to pay with kitty treats or use his visa cat card Big Bubba
post #16 of 28
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by spideycat
hey sis how sammy going to pay with kitty treats or use his visa cat card Big Bubba
Visa Cat Card Too funny Big Bubba ya
post #17 of 28
thats cute!
post #18 of 28
Oh Sammycat is a swell shopper! Thumbs up on the purchase!

post #19 of 28
So, did he win the auction?
post #20 of 28
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by HopeHacker
So, did he win the auction?
The Sammycat is all unhappy now as he was out bid I didn't get a chance to check his auction before it was over. Don't worry Babycat Momma will let you bid on another one. You will get your new toy soon I promise
post #21 of 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by blondiecat
The Sammycat is all unhappy now as he was out bid I didn't get a chance to check his auction before it was over. Don't worry Babycat Momma will let you bid on another one. You will get your new toy soon I promise
Oh no! Poor Sammycat! Tell him that Dori wished her condolences (sp?) and she says the wait will be worth it She also send him a big kitty kiss
post #22 of 28
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by squirtle
Oh no! Poor Sammycat! Tell him that Dori wished her condolences (sp?) and she says the wait will be worth it She also send him a big kitty kiss
It's really hard to tell but The Sammycat is blushing
post #23 of 28
Aaaw, Cathi I've only just seen this. Poor Sammycat. At least he had the fun of bidding. So when does he try again?
post #24 of 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by blondiecat
It's really hard to tell but The Sammycat is blushing
Dori asked me if you could please keep her kitty kisses a secret between her and the Sammycat... She wouldn't want Oscar to know
post #25 of 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by spideycat
hey sis how sammy going to pay with kitty treats or use his visa cat card Big Bubba
Too funny!
post #26 of 28
OH, poor Sammycat!

Tell Momma to log you onto Ebay so you can win your cute cat tunnel!

Good luck Sammycat! We love you!
post #27 of 28
Those are some realy great shots of him

Tell your baby that I am so sorry he did not get his cute toy and give him some from me to make him feel better .
post #28 of 28
Thread Starter 
As promised Babycat, Momma has got you a tunnel to share with Oscar. It is in blue for you Sammycat cause I know you like blue Thank goodness for Buy it Now auctions. I didn't have to make my baby boy wait much longer.

http://i8.ebayimg.com/01/i/01/3d/0b/f8_1.JPG
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Fur Pictures and Videos Only!
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › Momma Let's go shopping