Hello, guys, not sure if this thread belongs here..But still need your advice. Last week I've noticed some ants ( little little ones) in my bathroom and dining room- I guessed because of some fruits we left on a table. So I went to K-mart and got Ants Killer thing- you know, white round one that you can stick in the corners of your house...so, I didn't see them for a while. Last night when I got home after work and wanted to feed Solomon- Ants were everywhere in his feeding bowl!!!! I was shocked! I don't like bugs- really don't like and always been scared, so now I am lost and don't know what to do. Because I am not only scared for myself but also for Solomon! If I'll get some kind of spray to kill ants- most of them are poison for annimals... Please, TCS people, help me!!!!! Today I watched Solomon eating and then through away what he didn't eat, but ants where there again 5 minutes later!!!!
post #1 of 8
5/10/04 at 5:31am