Tiki loves to...
- Put her toys in her water bowl.
- Take q-tips and pens out, then carry them around the apartment.
- Create little forts and hiding places by squeezing under blankets and pillows.
- Run horizontally along the back of the couch as fast as she can.
- Play hide-and-seek -- she loves to be startled, then chase us.
- Have conversations with us when she's tired or hiding.
- Sit at the side of the tub during showers and baths.
- Ask to be held like an infant by standing on the keyboard and waiting to be picked up.
- Sit on the window ledge above the kitchen sink and watch everything that goes on (cooking, dishwashing, etc...)