New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Cat couples

post #1 of 81
Thread Starter 
Do you have 2 kitties that are besties?? Post them!
post #2 of 81
Thread Starter 



Lucy is the orange tabby
Sadie the black one

Lucy just welcomed her new sister Sadie to our home a few days ago..they already get along!
post #3 of 81

 

 

 

 

post #4 of 81
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gareth View Post
 

 

 

 

 

 

 Beautiful pictures as always. I really like their naughty little faces in this one.

post #5 of 81

Elizabeth finally accepted Phillip after 3 days, yesterday. This has been them since. 

 

 

 

Kittens.jpg

 

 

 

post #6 of 81

Pickle and Kiwi having a catnip although Pickle looks as if she is squashed to the wall
post #7 of 81

Peko and Bootsy have been together since birth. :heart3::heart3:

 

 

 

post #8 of 81
Quote:
Originally Posted by Norachan View Post
 

 Beautiful pictures as always. I really like their naughty little faces in this one.

This is the perfect thread for photos of Little Boy and all his girlfriends especially Happy! He's Japan's answer to a cat casanova! :lol3:  :heart4:

post #9 of 81

One more...

post #10 of 81
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat0121 View Post
 

This is the perfect thread for photos of Little Boy and all his girlfriends especially Happy! He's Japan's answer to a cat casanova! :lol3:  :heart4:

Yes, Little Boy is very popular with the ladies.

 

:lol3:

 

 Little Boy with Lizzie and Twinkle.

 

Little Boy and Heidi, up in their Love Nest.

 

 

Little Boy with tiny little Happy.

 

:heart3:

post #11 of 81
Beautiful pictures of such precious looking kitties!
I love when the kitties cuddle together.
Just so adorable!
post #12 of 81

 

 

 

Lily & Nimbus, forever cuddling, lol.

post #13 of 81

:heart3::heart3:

 

 

post #14 of 81

Happy Valentine's Day To All!

post #15 of 81

What a great idea for the thread!! I love these pictures and the associated stories. Keep post folks 

post #16 of 81
These two are inseparable! It's Mama Kitty and her daughter, Prissy, who not only favor each other in looks, but have an incredibly close bond since Prissy's birth 2 years ago:







post #17 of 81

Beloved Rani queen always loved King Nicolas, who wasn't very interested until shortly after we moved here.  This is one of my favorite shots of them together.  

post #18 of 81


Sheba giving Julie a face washing before going back to snuggling. The picture was taken this afternoon with my BLU R1 HD phone ($60 on Amazon) with them laying right against me.
post #19 of 81

Nice quality photo and such cuties!  Sounds like a pretty nice phone, too. 

post #20 of 81
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarasgirl06 View Post

Nice quality photo and such cuties!  Sounds like a pretty nice phone, too. 
Thank you.
post #21 of 81
Quote:
Originally Posted by catspaw66 View Post



Sheba giving Julie a face washing before going back to snuggling. The picture was taken this afternoon with my BLU R1 HD phone ($60 on Amazon) with them laying right against me.

That is a great pic and sounds like a great deal on a cool phone 

post #22 of 81

I love all these photos!

 

Ireland and Edwina (left to right in my avatar) are littermates that we adopted in December 2013 at 10 months. They generally get along beautifully, other than occasional tiffs and nipping.

Here are two of my favorite pictures of them together.

 

 

 

 

 

post #23 of 81

 

Sleepy Momo and baby Meph(istopheles). Meph was really attached to Momo when she was a kitten. Momo was always meh, but liked to (and still does occasionally) scruff and drag her around. I wish they were more cuddly but they're friends at least. Now the only way to get them that close is in the mornings when they are snuggling up to me :catguy:

 

Meph is recovering from suspected IBD (flareup?) so even that hasn't happened in over two months. I'm deprived!! Need more cute cat couples!!! biggrinlove.gif

post #24 of 81

This whole thread could be made into a coffee table book.  What a great set of images !

.

post #25 of 81






post #26 of 81
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1CatOverTheLine View Post

This whole thread could be made into a coffee table book.  What a great set of images !
.
Totally agree!
post #27 of 81

post #28 of 81

@Olguita, your cats are beautiful and I love your lamp photo! Your stripy cat's face looks a lot like our cat Ireland's. :heart4:

post #29 of 81
What a brilliant idea for a photo thread! Thank you, @babyylovee!

rock.gif

I'm really enjoying the pictures, everyone!
post #30 of 81
Quote:
Originally Posted by PushPurrCatPaws View Post

What a brilliant idea for a photo thread! Thank you, @babyylovee!

rock.gif

I'm really enjoying the pictures, everyone!

 

I agree 100%!  This is one of my favorite threads on the Cat Site!  Keep these awesome pictures coming.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Fur Pictures and Videos Only!