TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › "Old" Members
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

"Old" Members - Page 2

post #31 of 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pollyanna View Post

Hi! wavey.gif
I should sort out who is who on Faceboo. After I got to know the ones I have on Facebook, I have forgotten or mixed up their tcs usernames. laughing02.gif

Same here!

Hi, everybody! Hope you'll be checking in more frequently!
post #32 of 50

Hello from Cincinnati! Miss everybody! I'll try to check in more often! 

post #33 of 50
It's nice to see everyone! clap.gif
post #34 of 50
Hi All, and Happy New Year.

Former mentor. I also pop by now and again but not nearly as much as I ought to!

Hope everyone is doing well
post #35 of 50
Hi all! wavey.gif

Like the others, I'm having trouble connecting FB names to TCS usernames for many, LOL.
post #36 of 50

Can we do a pinned post or anything with names? haha

post #37 of 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pollyanna View Post

Hi! wavey.gif
I should sort out who is who on Faceboo. After I got to know the ones I have on Facebook, I have forgotten or mixed up their tcs usernames. laughing02.gif

Me too... I remember you from here, but did not link you to you on FB! LOL biggrin.gif
post #38 of 50
wavey.gif saying happy new year to all of you! God Bless you always, at this site, who saw me grew up and support me in a good as well bad times!

Happy new year 2017!vibes.gif
post #39 of 50

This thread is a blast from the past! Great to see you here, everyone! :wavey:

post #40 of 50

Hi, everyone!:wavey: My crew (and I) are all seniors now :lol3:   I need to figure out how to post current picture of them.

 

Chris


Edited by captiva - 1/8/17 at 9:06am
post #41 of 50

@Pollyanna, what a good idea -- it would be great to connect with some TCS folks as Facebook Friends as well as on here, and the TCS Official Page isn't the same as a private FB group.  I am in one Secret group called "Pawsitive Place" that some of the early members of an earlier cat group formed when there was too much UNhappy stuff being posted, and when some unpleasant person was rough and rude on our youngest member who was only 12 years old at the time.  There were over 1200 people in the original cat group by then so we made this additional group and made it secret.  The only way to get in is to be invited in by a friend.  The rule is ONLY HAPPY STUFF, pictures, videos etc. and ALWAYS BE KIND TO EACH MEMBER.    I am not suggesting we need another one of those, but TCS Team could have a private and/or secret group to include present team and veterans who want to join it.  Then on our list that includes names, etc. we could include FACEBOOK names.  I am not well enough organized to make this happen but SOME of you must be. 

 

For instance, my name is Kaia Denham, exactly how it is listed on Facebook, and I live in Acworth, Georgia, USA.  My TCS name is Red Top Rescue, and I am currently on the team as an Advisor (currently assigned to Pregnant Cats & Kittens and Care & Grooming).

 

If we could access that info for everyone, we could connect more easily.  Also if we had a group of TCS Team Members that INCLUDED TCS Veterans, who cannot connect in the Team Lounge anymore, that would be a superb group indeed!!  Any of you out there willing to make that happen?

post #42 of 50
I remembered my Tcs name but not my password. I'm FB friends with some of us oldies but I'm Gail Krueger Carriveau on FB if you want to connect with me there. All my original kitties are gone except for Bakker who I got from a rescue in 2004. Lots of kitty pics on FB though.
post #43 of 50
To say it's been a while since I've been on here would be an understatement! laughing02.gif Another Former Mod here, I was here since (almost) the beginning & then stupid "real life" (a.k.a. job) got in the way. It's still in the way - I'm WAY too busy at work, overtime included. sigh.gif Saw this on my TCS notifications email & thought I'd pop in.

My husband has promised me that we can adopt a new kitten in mid-February so I'll probably be around more to get the future little guy acclimated to our household of 3 girls. I'm SO psyched to add to my feline family again!!! woohoo.gif

Oh yeah - I'm Heidi if you don't know me already. wavey.gif
post #44 of 50

Its really nice to see so many of you stopping by to say hi.  :wavey:

 

It's got me reminiscing about how much has changed since I joined TCS!  Mooch and Noodles were babies and they are seniors. DH and I had been married not quite 2 years and were living in a little place in a not-so-great neighborhood.  I was still at my first job after college.  And I was skinny! thud.gif  Ok maybe not skinny; but I'd sure that that weight back right now! :lol3:scale.gif 

post #45 of 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoochNNoodles View Post

 And I was skinny! thud.gif   Ok maybe not skinny; but I'd sure that that weight back right now! laughing02.gifscale.gif  

Ain't that the truth!!clap.gif
post #46 of 50
Hiya!! Hmm, yeah I'm in the 'real life got in the way' crowd, busy at work and just got out of the habit of getting online in the evenings. Been popping in a little bit the past few months, reading more than posting... nice to see tons of new people as well as the people from way back when, who were 'old' members before I even joined! I've successfully stayed away from joining FB thus far, so I'm just on here when it comes to cat stuff and cat people. wink.gif
post #47 of 50

I posted a similar thread last year:

http://www.thecatsite.com/t/319874/anyone-else-ever-wonder-about-past-or-missing-tcs-members

Some people stopped in to provide updates.

I'm not here very much anymore.  I'm having pain issues and can't sit for long periods of time. I only have a desktop computer, so because I can't sit for long, I am rarely at the computer anymore.  I mainly just check emails every few days, and once or twice a month check here and a couple other forums that I used to frequent.

Spencer and Katie are doing well. They love the new apartment and both are enjoying their new cat tree.  I found Spencer actually sleeping on it yesterday for the first time.

post #48 of 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carolina View Post

Hello... It's been years! Good seeing y'all!


Hi Carolina!!  I haven't seen you around in a long time. I haven't seen @LDG around either. I was wondering if you two were still around. You both always have such great advice. :) hugs.gifhugs.gif hugs for both of you!!   

 

Hi Laurie, I just now saw your post above. :D

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natalie_ca View Post
 

I posted a similar thread last year:

http://www.thecatsite.com/t/319874/anyone-else-ever-wonder-about-past-or-missing-tcs-members

Some people stopped in to provide updates.

I'm not here very much anymore.  I'm having pain issues and can't sit for long periods of time. I only have a desktop computer, so because I can't sit for long, I am rarely at the computer anymore.  I mainly just check emails every few days, and once or twice a month check here and a couple other forums that I used to frequent.

Spencer and Katie are doing well. They love the new apartment and both are enjoying their new cat tree.  I found Spencer actually sleeping on it yesterday for the first time.

Good to see you Natalie!  Hope you feel better!  :)

 

@RosiemacGood to see you too!! :)

 

I'm not on Facebook. So I can only keep up with everyone here.  I don't know, I don't really want to be. Don't have enough time to check all my emails, & threads on this site is enough to keep up with. LOL! 


Edited by Angels mommy - 1/16/17 at 12:34pm
post #49 of 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angels mommy View Post

Hi Carolina!!  I haven't seen you around in a long time. I haven't seen @LDG
 
around either. I was wondering if you two were still around. You both always have such great advice. smile.gif  hugs.gifhugs.gif  hugs for both of you!!   

Hi Laurie, I just now saw your post above. biggrin.gif

Good to see you Natalie!  Hope you feel better!  smile.gif

@Rosiemac
Good to see you too!! smile.gif

I'm not on Facebook. So I can only keep up with everyone here.  I don't know, I don't really want to be. Don't have enough time to check all my emails, & threads on this site is enough to keep up with. LOL! 
Hi @Angels mommy! Funny you asked about @LDG and I... We are not here anymore, but very much still "partners in crime" lol. We have our own raw feeding group on Facebook, with over 2,000 members! And we also opened a raw pet food Company now, called food fur life (makers of the premix EZComplete) biggrin.gif
I come here from time to time to check things out, but FFL and our group are surely keeping me busy! Hope all is well <3
post #50 of 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carolina View Post


Hi @Angels mommy! Funny you asked about @LDG and I... We are not here anymore, but very much still "partners in crime" lol. We have our own raw feeding group on Facebook, with over 2,000 members! And we also opened a raw pet food Company now, called food fur life (makers of the premix EZComplete) biggrin.gif
I come here from time to time to check things out, but FFL and our group are surely keeping me busy! Hope all is well <3


WOW! That's great news!!   I'm happy for you guys!  :D   Things are going as well as expected. Don't know if you guys knew, but Angel was diagnosed with lymphoma last December. We tried chemo for 2 months, & it was working at first, but then it just spread, so I had to say good-by to my soul baby Feb. 5th.  It's coming up on a year now, & it just doesn't feel like it's been that long! 

After that, for emotional, & mostly financial reasons, I didn't plan on adopting for a long while, but a little cutie showed up on my porch Labor day wknd, & pretty much stayed.

At first I thought it was a boy, so named it Samuel, but turned out to be a Samantha, so "Sammy" still works. LOL!  She's a little black velvety beauty.  Had I known she was a girl, I might have named her velvet, or Onyx, or Raven......  She's sweet, & sassy!  

here's a picture of her. :)

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › "Old" Members