I wouldn't recommend that you give peanut butter to either your dog or your cat, not like this. There are cat treats and dog treats made from peanut butter, but small amounts only are used. Straight peanut butter can cause choking because of how thick it is in the throat. Not to mention that a lot of rat poisons and mouse bait companies use peanut butter in their poison to mask the smell of the actual deadly chemicals they use. Wouldn't want my pets to become used to the taste of peanut butter just for that very reason. There are other safer things to fill up kongs with like dog biscuits or even kibble. I would also think the oil wouldn't be good for the animals.