I have just brought Magellan home a little over two months ago and now I want another! If I nag and nag enough, hubby will eventually give in. he thinks it might be good idea because Mags is SOOOO scared of everything, but he is only 10% yes and 90% no. anyway, I would like to adopt another rescue. I feel compulsive, I am beginning to become afraid that I'll never stop wanting more! I was just on Petfinder and they have a petite little girl available that is just beautiful. BUT, I have told myself to wait a year before making a decision. Magellan is still new to the house and I want him to be comfortable before bringing in another. I have to stay off Petfinder!! AArghh.
post #1 of 6
1/11/04 at 6:41pm