This is more for the women, but men, if you want to jump in, feel free. I bought that Epil-Stop hair remover that they advertise on TV (the stuff where you wipe the hair off!). All I have to say is that it BURNS! I looked on the packaging, and it contains some sort of acid, aside from the citric acid. It left little red marks on my legs.... burn marks that turned into scab-like sores! I did exactly what the directions said. Has anyone else tried it with success? I am thinking of emailing them and seeing if I can get my money back! Has anyone tried it with success?
post #1 of 20
7/28/01 at 1:52pm