mice may indeed love chocolate, but it is also toxic to cats as well as dogs. They also love it, there is a chemical inside of chocolate that is a strong attractant to animals, but it also can harm them and even kill them.
You got that right Cougar. They have eaten about anything there is in my house. I live in the country and for a year I was without a cat as Mine got in the way of a car. They ate the wiring in my car, nibbled on pictures, saved papers, etc. They love to make nests in insulation. Ugh.