TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › Kids Will Be Kids
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Kids Will Be Kids

post #1 of 22
Thread Starter 
Everyone came out to play today. Except Carmella. She's not a very happy girl right now but she'll get over it.

Jake in the Soft sided carrier. All the cats like this carrier and take turns in it.


Peaches taking a nap in the carrier.




Jake and Hallie on one of the cat perches in the spare room.


Hallie is making herself at home now that she has freedom from the spare room!




Peaches and her boyfriend Jake, playing ball together.


Peaches hangin with her boyfriend.


I just like this picture of Peaches. Can you see the little red bow on top of her head?
post #2 of 22
aaawwww they are all sooooooo cute for each baby
post #3 of 22
Thread Starter 
Thanks! They are really getting comfortable here together. And for the most part getting along. Except Carmella and Henrietta. But it takes those too longer. They're loners.
post #4 of 22
oooohhhhhhh They are all so adorable, I just
love the one with Jake in the carrier lol

Very beautiful furbabies you have there.
post #5 of 22
Thread Starter 
Thanks!
post #6 of 22
Awwwww all of your babies look like they are adjusting real well Pretty babies:
post #7 of 22
Hallie is looking awesome!! I can see a big improvement in her :rainbow: Your kitties are beautiful
post #8 of 22
I was watching wierd weddings yesterday and there was a doggie wedding, maybe you should have one for Peaches and Jake!

All the pics are great! Love the pice of Hallie getting comfy on the couch!
post #9 of 22
Hallie is getting to be gorgeous. What a mancatkiller!
post #10 of 22
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally posted by TTMom
Hallie is getting to be gorgeous. What a mancatkiller!
post #11 of 22
Peaches and Jake are in love aren't they? Ady has a great idea with a wedding! Someone photoshop them!
post #12 of 22
Thread Starter 
YeaH! Somebody photoshop them!
post #13 of 22
Peaches and Jake in LOVE! You can't get more precious than that.
post #14 of 22
Can you send me a bigger picture of them together? Email it to
kissfan88@comcast.net I'll use my Bryce/Photoshop & Paint Shop Pro to make a picture.
post #15 of 22
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally posted by HopeHacker
Can you send me a bigger picture of them together? Email it to
kissfan88@comcast.net I'll use my Bryce/Photoshop & Paint Shop Pro to make a picture.
I don't have that many of them together. Do they have to be sitting or can they be laying? Most of what I have they are kind of laying. Don't know if I can catch them sitting up straight together! I have any of the pictures I've posted in a bigger size. Also, what about taking peaches out of one and Jake out of another picture?
post #16 of 22
I actually like the one you posted here, where you captioned it, "Peaches hangin with her boyfriend".
post #17 of 22
Great pictures!
They seem to be adjusting very well!
post #18 of 22
Awwww they are beautiful!!
post #19 of 22
I wanted to spend some time really doing something cool with Bryce & Photoshop, but Simba foiled that plan by dumping an entire bowl of Spagetti (tomato sauce and all), all over the living room floor. So the time I could have used creating a cool world for them ect ect, I had to spend cleaning tomato sauce out of a carpet. Anyway, here is what I had time to do. Sorry it's not as good as I wanted to do.
post #20 of 22
Love it Hope!!!
post #21 of 22
Great pics! So nice to see everyone adjusting so well together. And Hope, that's a nice photoshopped one!
post #22 of 22
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally posted by HopeHacker
I wanted to spend some time really doing something cool with Bryce & Photoshop, but Simba foiled that plan by dumping an entire bowl of Spagetti (tomato sauce and all), all over the living room floor. So the time I could have used creating a cool world for them ect ect, I had to spend cleaning tomato sauce out of a carpet. Anyway, here is what I had time to do. Sorry it's not as good as I wanted to do.
It's very cute Hope! Thanks!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Fur Pictures and Videos Only!
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › Kids Will Be Kids