cat has been in labor for 3 hours and has given birth to three kittens. somthing is stuck in her vagina. it dosent look like a kitten, it almost looks like her kitty parts are inside out. please help. its been like this for about an hour. she has stopped pushing.
- topicCat Birthtagged by Anne, 3/4/14
Related Forum Threads
- When will she have the kittens? Last post on 5/16/15 at 9:43am in Pregnant Cats and Kitten Care
- Is this early labor? Last post on 5/19/15 at 1:27pm in Pregnant Cats and Kitten Care
- Need help!! labor soon or no labor? Last post on Yesterday at 1:21 pm in Pregnant Cats and Kitten Care
- Will my Willow ever have her kittens! Last post on 5/3/15 at 2:59pm in Pregnant Cats and Kitten Care
- Should my Momma cat still be bleeding??? Last post on 4/21/15 at 6:37pm in Pregnant Cats and Kitten Care
Post-Birth Complications in Cats
Last edited: Yesterday
- Help! My Cat is Having Kittens!Last edited: Yesterday
- Pregnant Cat? What to Prepare For the BirthLast edited: Yesterday
- How to Tell if My Cat is Pregnant?Last edited: Yesterday
This is my go-to flea topical for my small sanctuary. Works well in keeping the flea population under control, have never found an embedded tic, and helps a great deal on the cats with mite...
This arrived today. Asha was instantly entranced. It's the most engaged I've ever seen her with a toy...and she loves her toys. She kept trying to grab hold of the feather end to make off with it....
Shadow was prescribed this many years ago following a bad bout of crystals. The vet couldn't get him to eat it (the only way he'd eat anything while inpatient was for me to go and hand feed him...
I got this tool many years ago. I haven't used it a great deal, as I find other brushes quicker and more effective. However, I did try it on Cali - a resolute brush hater. He was a British Cream...
I own the 60oz (smaller one), which is great for my one, rather large, cat. If you have two cats, I recommend the 90 or 120 oz versions. I keep the water level constant, and change the water...
cat giving birth, somthing is stuckpost #2 of 92/21/14 at 12:17ampost #3 of 92/21/14 at 12:25ampost #4 of 92/21/14 at 2:59am
Its a vet errand!
The vagina has wrung itself out... quite common in pigs, unusual with cats, but happens.
Not so difficult for a vet to help, but it must be a vet.
Phone and rush in.
Good luck! *vibes!*
ps. Also, I suppose the mom hasnt no mind to care for her already born kittens. So you must do it too...
Keep them at least warm....
for ideas, look at the www.kitten-rescue.com....
AND come with reports and questions, depending on the situationpost #5 of 92/21/14 at 5:28ampost #6 of 92/22/14 at 6:41pmpost #7 of 92/22/14 at 6:52pmSometimes that happens. The uterus goes inside out...I had sen it in women but not an animal but I guess its the same..very simple to fix but it has to be a vet. Hope all is well.post #8 of 92/22/14 at 11:59pmQuote:
I had PMed the TS yesterday and bade to answer here on Forum, alternatively she could answer in a PM. No answer as yet.
I really hope she rushed to the vet after writing her desperate post here, and thus her problem is solved, and that is why she doesnt return here...
Otherwise its perhaps better to not to know.... And the kittens too...
- cat giving birth, somthing is stuck
- Help! My Cat is Having Kittens!
- › Picture of the Month: Cat Paws - May 2015 24 seconds ago
- › Is this starving stray pregnant, or has she had her kittens? 1 minute ago
- › Goodbye baby Cheez-it 14 minutes ago
- › Anyone else have an Only-Gravy-Licker? 17 minutes ago
- › My Cat Just Went NUTS?! Food Aggression?! Help! 19 minutes ago
- › New Kitten throwing up bile. 28 minutes ago
- › My cat hates my kitten :( 35 minutes ago
- › YAWWWWWWNNNN 46 minutes ago
- › Jasmine, the stray who is obsessed by her babies and won't leave them 49 minutes ago
- › Help with kitten's fur description 57 minutes ago
- › Merial Frontline Plus Flea and Tick Control for Cats and Kittens by Susank521
- › Feather Waggler Cat Toy by Columbine
- › Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Feline Urinary SO Canned Cat Food by Columbine
- › KONG Cat ZoomGroom by Columbine
- › Pioneer Pet Stainless Steel Fountain Raindrop Design by Raksha
- › KONG Cat Moppy Kickeroo Catnip Toy by stephanietx
- › Drsfostersmith.com by AngelsMom1988
- › KONG Naturals Premium Catnip Cat Toy by Cat Servant
- › Paws and Claws® Scoopable Kitty Litter by Cat Servant
- › Blue Buffalo Indoor Cat Dry Food by Kitty kisser
- › Cat Picture of the Week #1521
- › You, Your Cat and Stress
- › Gone But Not Forgotten
- › Cat Picture of the Week #1520 - Ideas For A...
- › The Binx Files *cue theme music*
- › Da Moushie Bear
- › Valley View Maine Coon Cats
- › Tuxedo time! Cat Picture of the Week #1519
- › Senior Cats Surrendered to Shelters
- › 31 Embarrassing Ways For Cats To Get Stuck -...