cat has been in labor for 3 hours and has given birth to three kittens. somthing is stuck in her vagina. it dosent look like a kitten, it almost looks like her kitty parts are inside out. please help. its been like this for about an hour. she has stopped pushing.
- topicCat Birthtagged by Anne, 3/4/14
Related Forum Threads
- how do i know if cat is done giving birth? Last post on 11/22/14 at 9:39am in Pregnant Cats and Kitten Care
- Kittens have been moving inside her for over a week, still no labor symptoms..? Last post on 12/3/14 at 9:15pm in Pregnant Cats and Kitten Care
- The Wait is Killing Me Last post on 3/26/14 at 10:45am in Pregnant Cats and Kitten Care
- Signs of labour? Last post on 6/3/14 at 10:51pm in Pregnant Cats and Kitten Care
- Did Silver have a contraction? Last post on 4/1/14 at 8:00pm in Pregnant Cats and Kitten Care
Post-Birth Complications in Cats
Last edited: 3/24/14
- Help! My Cat is Having Kittens!Last edited: 3/20/14
- Pregnant Cat? What to Prepare For the BirthLast edited: 3/15/14
- How to Tell if My Cat is Pregnant?Last edited: 3/5/14
I thought I had reviewed this litter box not long after I got it. Guess not. I bought this litter box (the bigger one) when I got the cats in 2/2014. For months, it was great. I rolled it, the...
Our older cat has longer fur and has problems passing all the fur he ends up grooming off himself, so getting an affordable and good brush ASAP was a priority. Our old brush wasn't nearly as...
I gave this 5 stars because these diffusers have always worked for us on numerous occasions. I tend to use them when I foresee an upcoming stressful event for the cats such as: out of town...
After trying multiple differing brands of litter boxes, I found my cats love these boxes and these are the only boxes I have at home. They are the biggest open boxes I could find, yet easy and...
Da Bird is one of the the favorite toys in my home, with my own cats and my fosters. I rarely have a cat not show interest in it. Typically they're chasing it all over the house. When my...
cat giving birth, somthing is stuckpost #2 of 92/21/14 at 12:17ampost #3 of 92/21/14 at 12:25ampost #4 of 92/21/14 at 2:59am
Its a vet errand!
The vagina has wrung itself out... quite common in pigs, unusual with cats, but happens.
Not so difficult for a vet to help, but it must be a vet.
Phone and rush in.
Good luck! *vibes!*
ps. Also, I suppose the mom hasnt no mind to care for her already born kittens. So you must do it too...
Keep them at least warm....
for ideas, look at the www.kitten-rescue.com....
AND come with reports and questions, depending on the situationpost #5 of 92/21/14 at 5:28ampost #6 of 92/22/14 at 6:41pmpost #7 of 92/22/14 at 6:52pmSometimes that happens. The uterus goes inside out...I had sen it in women but not an animal but I guess its the same..very simple to fix but it has to be a vet. Hope all is well.post #8 of 92/22/14 at 11:59pmQuote:
I had PMed the TS yesterday and bade to answer here on Forum, alternatively she could answer in a PM. No answer as yet.
I really hope she rushed to the vet after writing her desperate post here, and thus her problem is solved, and that is why she doesnt return here...
Otherwise its perhaps better to not to know.... And the kittens too...
- cat giving birth, somthing is stuck
- Help! My Cat is Having Kittens!
- › Help-I'm desperate! My cat won't stop scratching and is miserable 3 minutes ago
- › Question of The Day. Saturday The 20th of December 3 minutes ago
- › Feeding 3 or 4 strays/ferals - need advice 4 minutes ago
- › Switching brand and flavor of wet food every feeding time okay? 6 minutes ago
- › Abnormal Posture - Has anyone seen this? 17 minutes ago
- › How To Deal When Your Kitty's Cheating On You 20 minutes ago
- › Diarrhea now can't jump 36 minutes ago
- › Atopica - best to give with food, on empty stomach, or ??? 39 minutes ago
- › Two tuxedo rescues 41 minutes ago
- › Hello! Meet Oscar! XD 43 minutes ago
- › Omega Paw Self-Cleaning Litter Box by Kat0121
- › JW Pet Company GripSoft Cat Slicker Brush by pinkdagger
- › Feliway Plug-In Diffuser with Refill by Feralvr
- › So Phresh High Back Open Litter Box by Feralvr
- › Da Bird Cat Toy by ReiKitty
- › Purina Beyond Grain Free Canned Cat Food - Various Flavors by 2Cats4Me
- › Litter Genie Plus Cat Litter Disposal System with Odor Free Pail... by Snuffy's Mom
- › Petmate Two Door Top Load Pet Kennel by Deimos
- › Fancy Feast Classic Gourmet Cat Food by 2Cats4Me
- › Wysong Epigen 90 Dog and Cat Food Bag by 2Cats4Me
- › Happy Holiday Wishes and Picture of the Week #27
- › Choosing The Right Litterbox
- › Festive Picture of the Week #26
- › ConiKat's Kats n Kittens
- › 11 Must-Know Tips to Keep Cats Safe During...
- › Beautiful Lilith
- › Sophie
- › Ocular (Eye) Herpes in Cats
- › Picture of the Week #25 and a Heads Up
- › The Do's and Don't's of Cat...