cat has been in labor for 3 hours and has given birth to three kittens. somthing is stuck in her vagina. it dosent look like a kitten, it almost looks like her kitty parts are inside out. please help. its been like this for about an hour. she has stopped pushing.
- topicCat Birthtagged by Anne, 3/4/14
Related Forum Threads
- 1 yr old in first labor!! Pls stand by.. I'm terrified! Last post on 2/24/17 at 7:47pm in Pregnant Cats and Kitten Care
- Should labour start soon? Last post on 7/25/16 at 8:00am in Pregnant Cats and Kitten Care
- My cat just had kittens...IN MY BED! Can I move them? Last post on 4/16/16 at 4:28pm in Pregnant Cats and Kitten Care
- Is my cat going into labor??? Last post on 2/1/16 at 6:41pm in Pregnant Cats and Kitten Care
- Help needed with mom and babies Last post on 3/6/16 at 12:03am in Pregnant Cats and Kitten Care
Post-Birth Complications in Cats
Last edited: 5/23/15
- Help! My Cat is Having Kittens!Last edited: 5/23/15
- Pregnant Cat? What to Prepare For the BirthLast edited: 5/23/15
- How to Tell if My Cat is Pregnant?Last edited: 5/23/15
I adopted my cat about five weeks ago, and she didn't seem really into toys. The only one she played with a lot was one of the dangling Kong toys I got her, and she ended up chewing through the...
This was another one on my list to try, my bed is in the same room as the litter box & I've had breathing issues in the past so when it comes to litter, I don't like dust. When the cats use this,...
This is one of the best wand toys on the market. Indy and Kabby both love it and it holds up against their teeth and claws. Kabby is a very strong cat and it holds up to his tug of war games. Have...
They are a neat little thrown toy that attracts cats with feathers and catnip. you toss the toy and the cat chases them and plays. it is a pretty good toy, and worth it, if you want soemthign a...
I have nothing really bad to say about this toy, except that my cat just never liked it very much, despite my efforts (I also tried their catnip stuffed fish,and had similar results) , preferring...
cat giving birth, somthing is stuckpost #2 of 92/21/14 at 12:17ampost #3 of 92/21/14 at 12:25ampost #4 of 92/21/14 at 2:59am
Its a vet errand!
The vagina has wrung itself out... quite common in pigs, unusual with cats, but happens.
Not so difficult for a vet to help, but it must be a vet.
Phone and rush in.
Good luck! *vibes!*
ps. Also, I suppose the mom hasnt no mind to care for her already born kittens. So you must do it too...
Keep them at least warm....
for ideas, look at the www.kitten-rescue.com....
AND come with reports and questions, depending on the situationpost #5 of 92/21/14 at 5:28ampost #6 of 92/22/14 at 6:41pmpost #7 of 92/22/14 at 6:52pmSometimes that happens. The uterus goes inside out...I had sen it in women but not an animal but I guess its the same..very simple to fix but it has to be a vet. Hope all is well.post #8 of 92/22/14 at 11:59pmQuote:
I had PMed the TS yesterday and bade to answer here on Forum, alternatively she could answer in a PM. No answer as yet.
I really hope she rushed to the vet after writing her desperate post here, and thus her problem is solved, and that is why she doesnt return here...
Otherwise its perhaps better to not to know.... And the kittens too...
- cat giving birth, somthing is stuck
- Help! My Cat is Having Kittens!
- › advice and what to expect 28 seconds ago
- › I've got a technical problem 1 minute ago
- › Buddy the stray/feral update 1 minute ago
- › To move or not move our cat 4 minutes ago
- › Giving scared kittens medicine 4 minutes ago
- › Game - Answer the last question and ask the next 5 minutes ago
- › Relocating strays to new neighborhood 5 minutes ago
- › Worried about my cat 5 minutes ago
- › Sore in ear 9 minutes ago
- › General Smokestacks 🌟 🌟 🌟 10 minutes ago
- › Cat Charmer by permanentruby
- › Scoop Away Multi-Cat by msserena
- › Endless Possibilities Boinks Bamboozler by IndyJones
- › KONG Naturals Crinkle Ball with Feathers Cat Toy by Sargon
- › Cosmic 100-Percent Catnip Filled Chili Pepper by Sargon
- › Cosmic 100-Percent Catnip Filled Fish by Sargon
- › KONG Cat Cozie Kickeroo Assorted Catnip Toys by Sargon
- › KONG Cat Hugga Wubba Teaser Cat Toy (Colors Vary) by Sargon
- › Petstages Catnip Plaque-Away Pretzel Cat Chews by Sargon
- › SmartCat Peek-a-Prize Pet Toy Box by Sargon
- › Missy's Whiskers - Picture Of the Week...
- › The Cat Cone: A Complete Owner's Guide
- › Bernie, my FIV+ Bundle of Joy
- › Fluffy Grey Greyisha
- › Percy, Lost in Thought - Picture of the Week...
- › 21 Photos of Shoe-Obsessed Cats That Will...
- › Marco needs a forever home - Picture of the...
- › How to make your home BIGGER (at least for...
- › A Blue-eyed Girl - Picture of the Week #1605
- › Timmy!