cat has been in labor for 3 hours and has given birth to three kittens. somthing is stuck in her vagina. it dosent look like a kitten, it almost looks like her kitty parts are inside out. please help. its been like this for about an hour. she has stopped pushing.
- topicCat Birthtagged by Anne, 3/4/14
Related Forum Threads
- 1 yr old in first labor!! Pls stand by.. I'm terrified! Last post on 12/7/16 at 3:42am in Pregnant Cats and Kitten Care
- Should labour start soon? Last post on 7/25/16 at 8:00am in Pregnant Cats and Kitten Care
- My cat just had kittens...IN MY BED! Can I move them? Last post on 4/16/16 at 4:28pm in Pregnant Cats and Kitten Care
- Is my cat going into labor??? Last post on 2/1/16 at 6:41pm in Pregnant Cats and Kitten Care
- Help needed with mom and babies Last post on 3/6/16 at 12:03am in Pregnant Cats and Kitten Care
Post-Birth Complications in Cats
Last edited: 5/23/15
- Help! My Cat is Having Kittens!Last edited: 5/23/15
- Pregnant Cat? What to Prepare For the BirthLast edited: 5/23/15
- How to Tell if My Cat is Pregnant?Last edited: 5/23/15
I've been through quite a few brands, trying to find a good quality kibble. Its been a real challenge to find something they all like AND I can afford. This is available in 18# bags for $21.99 at...
Chula and Paul have four other scratching posts, but this one gets the most attention, by far. It's holding up well to all the scratching, with only a bit of fuzziness after 8 months of intense...
This stuff is my cats absolute favorite food. They both scarf it down in no time. Atticus, my male gray tabby, even makes these "yum, yum, yum" sounds while he's eating it. I had to put two golf...
Generally a good brush and my cat loves it. i guess she finds it massaging only problem is to make sure you brush your cat outside as hair gets everywhere
My cats have always been crazy for them and the one I have now is no different. But it gets to the point they wont eat their food they just want the treats
cat giving birth, somthing is stuckpost #2 of 92/21/14 at 12:17ampost #3 of 92/21/14 at 12:25ampost #4 of 92/21/14 at 2:59am
Its a vet errand!
The vagina has wrung itself out... quite common in pigs, unusual with cats, but happens.
Not so difficult for a vet to help, but it must be a vet.
Phone and rush in.
Good luck! *vibes!*
ps. Also, I suppose the mom hasnt no mind to care for her already born kittens. So you must do it too...
Keep them at least warm....
for ideas, look at the www.kitten-rescue.com....
AND come with reports and questions, depending on the situationpost #5 of 92/21/14 at 5:28ampost #6 of 92/22/14 at 6:41pmpost #7 of 92/22/14 at 6:52pmSometimes that happens. The uterus goes inside out...I had sen it in women but not an animal but I guess its the same..very simple to fix but it has to be a vet. Hope all is well.post #8 of 92/22/14 at 11:59pmQuote:
I had PMed the TS yesterday and bade to answer here on Forum, alternatively she could answer in a PM. No answer as yet.
I really hope she rushed to the vet after writing her desperate post here, and thus her problem is solved, and that is why she doesnt return here...
Otherwise its perhaps better to not to know.... And the kittens too...
- cat giving birth, somthing is stuck
- Help! My Cat is Having Kittens!
- › B.f.f. as a complete diet? 1 minute ago
- › Giveaway! Win a FREE copy of "Makin' Biscuits"! 6 minutes ago
- › Don't know what to do please help 7 minutes ago
- › Game - Change a letter - 5 letter words 10 minutes ago
- › Game - Do you own a ...? 14 minutes ago
- › Would anyone like to actually talk about Trump??? 20 minutes ago
- › circle that goes inwards toward center on cat? what is this! 26 minutes ago
- › What's for dinner? - 2016 51 minutes ago
- › Copper intake in the finicky cat 56 minutes ago
- › Hello from WV 59 minutes ago
- › Diamond Naturals Dry Food for Adult Cats - Active Cat by Docs Mom
- › Wall Scratch by Art Motion and Sound by Margd
- › Earthborn Holistic Chicken Catcciatori - 24x5.5oz by LavishSqualor
- › KONG Cat ZoomGroom by snowpawprint
- › Whiskas Temptations Treats for Cats by wzabretsky
- › SmartyKat Skitter Critters Cat Toy Catnip Mice by LisaHE
- › Pleasant Pond Bengals - Ridge, NY by bengalgirl
- › Think Like a Cat: How to Raise a Well-Adjusted Cat--Not a Sour Puss by Sargon
- › Turbo Scratcher Cat Toy by Sargon
- › Moody Pet Fling Ama String by Sargon