cat has been in labor for 3 hours and has given birth to three kittens. somthing is stuck in her vagina. it dosent look like a kitten, it almost looks like her kitty parts are inside out. please help. its been like this for about an hour. she has stopped pushing.
- topicCat Birthtagged by Anne, 3/4/14
Related Forum Threads
- Will my Willow ever have her kittens! Last post on 4/26/15 at 12:14pm in Pregnant Cats and Kitten Care
- Should my Momma cat still be bleeding??? Last post on 4/21/15 at 6:37pm in Pregnant Cats and Kitten Care
- Afterbirth or fetus??? Last post on 4/26/15 at 8:47am in Pregnant Cats and Kitten Care
- When will my cat give birth/ How far along is she? Last post on 4/23/15 at 9:58am in Pregnant Cats and Kitten Care
- Willow lost her mucous plug!!! Last post on 4/20/15 at 10:30am in Pregnant Cats and Kitten Care
Post-Birth Complications in Cats
Last edited: 3/24/14
- Help! My Cat is Having Kittens!Last edited: 3/20/14
- Pregnant Cat? What to Prepare For the BirthLast edited: 3/15/14
- How to Tell if My Cat is Pregnant?Last edited: 3/5/14
This is my all-time favorite carrier! The two doors make it so easy to get kitty in and out of the carrier. Unfortunately, this is no longer made by the manufacturer.
So this brush was well accepted by my girl as well! I like that it is plastic instead of the metal because she doesn't like the metal slickers. She was purring while I used this one on her and it...
I've been using zooplus for almost a year now. I get the majority of my cat and dog food from them, but have also bought cat trees and scratchers, toys, and a litter tray. They have the best...
My cat loves this carrier! She purrs contently when in the car, and no crying or trying to escape. I bought the heater pad, placed it in the bottom of the carrier, and she loves it, warm and cosy...
This worked great for about 5 months max then it stopped working . I threw away all the warranty info and original box. My cats are picky about boxes and they did use it. Was great for weekends...
cat giving birth, somthing is stuckpost #2 of 92/21/14 at 12:17ampost #3 of 92/21/14 at 12:25ampost #4 of 92/21/14 at 2:59am
Its a vet errand!
The vagina has wrung itself out... quite common in pigs, unusual with cats, but happens.
Not so difficult for a vet to help, but it must be a vet.
Phone and rush in.
Good luck! *vibes!*
ps. Also, I suppose the mom hasnt no mind to care for her already born kittens. So you must do it too...
Keep them at least warm....
for ideas, look at the www.kitten-rescue.com....
AND come with reports and questions, depending on the situationpost #5 of 92/21/14 at 5:28ampost #6 of 92/22/14 at 6:41pmpost #7 of 92/22/14 at 6:52pmSometimes that happens. The uterus goes inside out...I had sen it in women but not an animal but I guess its the same..very simple to fix but it has to be a vet. Hope all is well.post #8 of 92/22/14 at 11:59pmQuote:
I had PMed the TS yesterday and bade to answer here on Forum, alternatively she could answer in a PM. No answer as yet.
I really hope she rushed to the vet after writing her desperate post here, and thus her problem is solved, and that is why she doesnt return here...
Otherwise its perhaps better to not to know.... And the kittens too...
- cat giving birth, somthing is stuck
- Help! My Cat is Having Kittens!
- › There's a couple new, dogs? in town :) 1 minute ago
- › Debating trying raw feeding...not sure where to start 1 minute ago
- › How often do you take your cat with IBD to the vet? 3 minutes ago
- › What do you wish you could train your cat to do? 4 minutes ago
- › What's the last thing you ate - 2015 6 minutes ago
- › Need a favor, please 7 minutes ago
- › Vet kills a cat with a bow and arrow 8 minutes ago
- › transitioning to raw 14 minutes ago
- › help with raw/homemade for dogs? 15 minutes ago
- › What's for dinner? - 2015 16 minutes ago
- › Petmate two door deluxe carrier by stephanietx
- › Hartz Groomer's Best Fur Fetcher for Cats by PadfootandMoony
- › ZooPlus.com by Columbine
- › Sleepypod Air In-Cabin Pet Carrier by cicoccabim
- › PetSafe Simply Clean Continuous-Clean Litter Box by Kitty kisser
- › Clevercat Top Entry Litterbox by Kitty kisser
- › Littermaid LM980 Mega Self-Cleaning Litter Box by FelineMinion
- › Natures Menu Cat Treats - Various Flavors by Columbine
- › Thrive Pet Foods Thrive Complete by Columbine
- › Natures Menu - Cat Food Pouches by Columbine
- › Oscar, the beautiful,( vocal ) Burmese
- › Seeing Double - Cat Picture of the Week #1517
- › Kitten Development Stages - Illustrated Guide
- › PussPuss In Her White Boots
- › Meet Blue-Eyed Robin - Picture of the Week #1516
- › Can someone tell me about how old this kitten...
- › Ten Essential Tips For Happy Living With A...
- › White, Blue & Green - Picture of the Week...
- › Ellie and Olly
- › Little Joanne and Joan - a loving story of...