cat has been in labor for 3 hours and has given birth to three kittens. somthing is stuck in her vagina. it dosent look like a kitten, it almost looks like her kitty parts are inside out. please help. its been like this for about an hour. she has stopped pushing.
- topicCat Birthtagged by Anne, 3/4/14
Related Forum Threads
- The Wait is Killing Me Last post on 3/26/14 at 10:45am in Pregnant Cats and Kitten Care
- Signs of labour? Last post on 6/3/14 at 10:51pm in Pregnant Cats and Kitten Care
- Did Silver have a contraction? Last post on 4/1/14 at 8:00pm in Pregnant Cats and Kitten Care
- what are the most commen disasters in cat birth? Last post on 10/21/13 at 8:32pm in Pregnant Cats and Kitten Care
- cat not doing so well after giving birth Last post on 9/4/13 at 4:32pm in Pregnant Cats and Kitten Care
Post-Birth Complications in Cats
Last edited: 3/24/14
- Help! My Cat is Having Kittens!Last edited: 3/20/14
- Pregnant Cat? What to Prepare For the BirthLast edited: 3/15/14
- How to Tell if My Cat is Pregnant?Last edited: 3/5/14
After spending 600.00 on vet bills i finally figured out what was different, ARM AND HAMMER CLUMP AND SEAL LITTER. I cleaned out litter box well and used my old litter.Took about 10 days but my cat...
I bought this as thought it would be a kinder brush for regular removal of constant molting undercoat, and that maybe the brush would help lift off some guard hairs. The wire bristles were kinder...
This brush uses a flat bed of tightly packed metal bristles to catch hairs and pull to remove them from the coat - rather like carding natural wool. The bristles are quite sharp and will be...
We were given a Furminator as a gift, from a friend who already had one. I was concerned at first about it being the one for long haired cats specifically but my fears were alleviated quickly....
The Pioneer Fountain Big Max replaced a plastic fountain with a smaller water capacity and which stood higher off the floor. Angel likes being able to sit to drink and I like not having to refill...
cat giving birth, somthing is stuckpost #2 of 92/21/14 at 12:17ampost #3 of 92/21/14 at 12:25ampost #4 of 92/21/14 at 2:59am
Its a vet errand!
The vagina has wrung itself out... quite common in pigs, unusual with cats, but happens.
Not so difficult for a vet to help, but it must be a vet.
Phone and rush in.
Good luck! *vibes!*
ps. Also, I suppose the mom hasnt no mind to care for her already born kittens. So you must do it too...
Keep them at least warm....
for ideas, look at the www.kitten-rescue.com....
AND come with reports and questions, depending on the situationpost #5 of 92/21/14 at 5:28ampost #6 of 92/22/14 at 6:41pmpost #7 of 92/22/14 at 6:52pmSometimes that happens. The uterus goes inside out...I had sen it in women but not an animal but I guess its the same..very simple to fix but it has to be a vet. Hope all is well.post #8 of 92/22/14 at 11:59pmQuote:
I had PMed the TS yesterday and bade to answer here on Forum, alternatively she could answer in a PM. No answer as yet.
I really hope she rushed to the vet after writing her desperate post here, and thus her problem is solved, and that is why she doesnt return here...
Otherwise its perhaps better to not to know.... And the kittens too...
- cat giving birth, somthing is stuck
- Help! My Cat is Having Kittens!
- › my happy boy paka 39 seconds ago
- › Spay on a 4 month old kitten with Pectus excavatum 1 minute ago
- › Sneezing/runny eyes after FVRCP? 7 minutes ago
- › Kitten Trouble 16 minutes ago
- › Does anyone have problems with Denamarin dissolving in their cat? 45 minutes ago
- › Here I go again... 52 minutes ago
- › My cat just threw up! 52 minutes ago
- › Update on Binky with Feline Hyperthesia Syndrome 1 hour, 21 minutes ago
- › Help. How to give my Cat a Capsule Medicine? 1 hour, 30 minutes ago
- › Help in successful introduction of adult feral to resident cats 1 hour, 33 minutes ago
- › Arm & Hammer Clump & Seal Clumping Litter by sam1
- › Miracle Coat Double Sided Cat Brush by MServant
- › Ultimate Touch Slicker Brush (Small) by MServant
- › FURminator deShedding Tool for Cats by sivyaleah
- › Pioneer Fountain Big Max- Stainless Steel by AngelsMom1988
- › Forgotten Cats - Greenville, DE by Ondine
- › Fancy Feast Classic Gourmet Cat Food by wsscgirl
- › Drinkwell Original Pet Fountain by Caralian
- › Tiki Cat Consomme by WebbieWabbit
- › Fancy Feast Broths with Tuna Shrimp and Whitefish Pet Food, 32-Pack by BeeoftheWoods