cat has been in labor for 3 hours and has given birth to three kittens. somthing is stuck in her vagina. it dosent look like a kitten, it almost looks like her kitty parts are inside out. please help. its been like this for about an hour. she has stopped pushing.
- topicCat Birthtagged by Anne, 3/4/14
Related Forum Threads
- Advice please Last post on 10/4/15 at 12:33pm in Pregnant Cats and Kitten Care
- Stray had her babies and I'm lost Last post on 10/1/15 at 6:19pm in Pregnant Cats and Kitten Care
- Young cat just went into labor help please Last post on 10/2/15 at 11:05pm in Pregnant Cats and Kitten Care
- When will my cat give birth? Last post on 7/25/15 at 4:26pm in Pregnant Cats and Kitten Care
- Just wondering how long after you see babies moving will she have them :-) Last post on 8/19/15 at 10:33am in Pregnant Cats and Kitten Care
Post-Birth Complications in Cats
Last edited: 5/23/15
- Help! My Cat is Having Kittens!Last edited: 5/23/15
- Pregnant Cat? What to Prepare For the BirthLast edited: 5/23/15
- How to Tell if My Cat is Pregnant?Last edited: 5/23/15
I got a free sample in the mail with some coupons . My cats did not like it ..
The clumping is pretty good but it is fairly dusty and has a heavy scent ..
I had a coupon for buy one get one free so I tried it but my cats were not crazy about it ..
i really wanted my cats to like this but they did not ..
My cats love FF Broths .. I think they are excellent for providing extra hydration .
cat giving birth, somthing is stuckpost #2 of 92/21/14 at 12:17ampost #3 of 92/21/14 at 12:25ampost #4 of 92/21/14 at 2:59am
Its a vet errand!
The vagina has wrung itself out... quite common in pigs, unusual with cats, but happens.
Not so difficult for a vet to help, but it must be a vet.
Phone and rush in.
Good luck! *vibes!*
ps. Also, I suppose the mom hasnt no mind to care for her already born kittens. So you must do it too...
Keep them at least warm....
for ideas, look at the www.kitten-rescue.com....
AND come with reports and questions, depending on the situationpost #5 of 92/21/14 at 5:28ampost #6 of 92/22/14 at 6:41pmpost #7 of 92/22/14 at 6:52pmSometimes that happens. The uterus goes inside out...I had sen it in women but not an animal but I guess its the same..very simple to fix but it has to be a vet. Hope all is well.post #8 of 92/22/14 at 11:59pmQuote:
I had PMed the TS yesterday and bade to answer here on Forum, alternatively she could answer in a PM. No answer as yet.
I really hope she rushed to the vet after writing her desperate post here, and thus her problem is solved, and that is why she doesnt return here...
Otherwise its perhaps better to not to know.... And the kittens too...
- cat giving birth, somthing is stuck
- Help! My Cat is Having Kittens!
- › Introducing Raw - What Size Bones? 1 minute ago
- › Cats sunning themselves... 2 minutes ago
- › Goopy Kitten Eyes. 4 minutes ago
- › Problems with play 7 minutes ago
- › kitten stuck in cat 7 minutes ago
- › Need Help With 6 Day Old Orphan!! WORRIED!!! 8 minutes ago
- › Diet to manage megacolon 9 minutes ago
- › Reactions to Feliway 12 minutes ago
- › Adult coloring books 12 minutes ago
- › Game - Word Association 18 minutes ago
- › 9 Lives Plus Care by 2Cats4Me
- › Fresh Step Scoopable Cat Litter, Dual Action Crystals by 2Cats4Me
- › Nature's Variety Pride by Instinct Rockstar's Rabbit... by 2Cats4Me
- › Wysong Au Jus Chicken Canned Pet Food by 2Cats4Me
- › Fancy Feast Broths - Various Flavors by 2Cats4Me
- › Armarkat Cat Tree Model B7701 by 2Cats4Me
- › C.E.T. Toothpaste by 2Cats4Me
- › The Ultimate Pet Food Guide: Everything You Need to Know about... by 2Cats4Me
- › Natural Cat Care by 2Cats4Me
- › Cat Owner's Home Veterinary Handbook, Fully Revised and Updated by 2Cats4Me
- › How To Safely Dress-Up Your Cat For Halloween
- › Jack
- › Milo, In Anticipation Of Christmas - Cat...
- › Why A Professional Pet Sitter is the Right...
- › Angua Von Uberwald
- › Picture of the week: Dallas, the kitten who...
- › happy&noghreh
- › Picture of the week: Andromeda and her pal
- › Carrot Ironfounderson
- › Picture of the week: A New Cat Enclosure