cat has been in labor for 3 hours and has given birth to three kittens. somthing is stuck in her vagina. it dosent look like a kitten, it almost looks like her kitty parts are inside out. please help. its been like this for about an hour. she has stopped pushing.
- topicCat Birthtagged by Anne, 3/4/14
Related Forum Threads
- 1 yr old in first labor!! Pls stand by.. I'm terrified! Last post on 5/19/16 at 3:55pm in Pregnant Cats and Kitten Care
- Should labour start soon? Last post on 7/25/16 at 8:00am in Pregnant Cats and Kitten Care
- My cat just had kittens...IN MY BED! Can I move them? Last post on 4/16/16 at 4:28pm in Pregnant Cats and Kitten Care
- Is my cat going into labor??? Last post on 2/1/16 at 6:41pm in Pregnant Cats and Kitten Care
- Help needed with mom and babies Last post on 3/6/16 at 12:03am in Pregnant Cats and Kitten Care
Post-Birth Complications in Cats
Last edited: 5/23/15
- Help! My Cat is Having Kittens!Last edited: 5/23/15
- Pregnant Cat? What to Prepare For the BirthLast edited: 5/23/15
- How to Tell if My Cat is Pregnant?Last edited: 5/23/15
Several years ago, I found this kit on Upco.com and decided to buy it. Since I took care of orphaned kittens for the local animal shelter, I figured that I better have some supplies on hand just...
Angie loves the Muse pate style canned cat food. The local feed store where I live had a buy 1 get 1 free offer, so I got a couple cans. Angie liked them so much (especially the Turkey and...
My cat Angie refused to eat Primal freeze dried cat food, no matter what I did to intice her. She prefers Stella & Chewy's chicken and salmon meal. It took longer for the nuggets to rehydrate...
My cat Angie and the two kittens that I am fostering right now love Fancy Feast Broths! They especially like one that has bits of tuna in a creamy sauce, but will also lap up the chicken one just...
My cat Angie is on Cyclosporine and Prednisone for severe "Atopic Dermatitis", and her meds are expensive to get every other month. I thought I could get a better deal on 1800 Pet Meds and save...
cat giving birth, somthing is stuckpost #2 of 92/21/14 at 12:17ampost #3 of 92/21/14 at 12:25ampost #4 of 92/21/14 at 2:59am
Its a vet errand!
The vagina has wrung itself out... quite common in pigs, unusual with cats, but happens.
Not so difficult for a vet to help, but it must be a vet.
Phone and rush in.
Good luck! *vibes!*
ps. Also, I suppose the mom hasnt no mind to care for her already born kittens. So you must do it too...
Keep them at least warm....
for ideas, look at the www.kitten-rescue.com....
AND come with reports and questions, depending on the situationpost #5 of 92/21/14 at 5:28ampost #6 of 92/22/14 at 6:41pmpost #7 of 92/22/14 at 6:52pmSometimes that happens. The uterus goes inside out...I had sen it in women but not an animal but I guess its the same..very simple to fix but it has to be a vet. Hope all is well.post #8 of 92/22/14 at 11:59pmQuote:
I had PMed the TS yesterday and bade to answer here on Forum, alternatively she could answer in a PM. No answer as yet.
I really hope she rushed to the vet after writing her desperate post here, and thus her problem is solved, and that is why she doesnt return here...
Otherwise its perhaps better to not to know.... And the kittens too...
- cat giving birth, somthing is stuck
- Help! My Cat is Having Kittens!
- › The Food Game 21 seconds ago
- › Do feral cats abandon their kittens if other animals pose a... 1 minute ago
- › The Song Title Game - Scattergories Version 1 minute ago
- › Game - Movie/Actor 3 minutes ago
- › Let's Babble Our Way to Post #4,000,000 And Win Prizes Too! 5 minutes ago
- › Help Cat vomited several times and had diarrhea 6 minutes ago
- › Hello, total cat newbie here... 9 minutes ago
- › Question of the day - Thursday 28 July 11 minutes ago
- › Anyone with a hyperthyroid cat on methimazole? 13 minutes ago
- › Pregnant Luna 13 minutes ago
- › PetAg Kitten Milk Replacer (KMR) Emergency Feeding Kit by Jessie Gray
- › Purina® Muse® Grain Free Natural Pate Wet Cat Food by Jessie Gray
- › Primal Pet Foods Freeze Dried Feline Chicken and Salmon Formula by Jessie Gray
- › Fancy Feast Broths - Various Flavors by Jessie Gray
- › 1-800-PetMeds.com by Jessie Gray
- › Chewy.com by Jessie Gray
- › Precious Cat Kitten Attract Kitten Training Litter by Jessie Gray
- › Purina Tidy Cats Pure Nature Cat Litter by Jessie Gray
- › Petmate Jackson Galaxy Motor Mouse with Catnip by wannahelp
- › RACHAEL RAY NUTRISH Natural Dry Cat Food - Various Flavors by TheGreyStalker
- › Some things happen for a reason -...
- › The intriguing color pointed Sophie - Picture...
- › The Litterbox: What Every Cat Owner Needs To...
- › Let us guess your age by your preferences in...
- › The Beautiful Mittens - Picture Of The Week...
- › 15 Awesome Cat Caves That Are Practical,...
- › 52 Reasons Why Cats MUST Get Inside Boxes
- › Jack, the shaded golden Persian
- › Sweet Tortie and moving adoption story -...
- › Chestnut With Fur Of Gold