cat has been in labor for 3 hours and has given birth to three kittens. somthing is stuck in her vagina. it dosent look like a kitten, it almost looks like her kitty parts are inside out. please help. its been like this for about an hour. she has stopped pushing.
- topicCat Birthtagged by Anne, 3/4/14
Related Forum Threads
- how do i know if cat is done giving birth? Last post on 11/22/14 at 9:39am in Pregnant Cats and Kitten Care
- Kittens have been moving inside her for over a week, still no labor symptoms..? Last post on Today at 12:24 pm in Pregnant Cats and Kitten Care
- The Wait is Killing Me Last post on 3/26/14 at 10:45am in Pregnant Cats and Kitten Care
- Signs of labour? Last post on 6/3/14 at 10:51pm in Pregnant Cats and Kitten Care
- Did Silver have a contraction? Last post on 4/1/14 at 8:00pm in Pregnant Cats and Kitten Care
Post-Birth Complications in Cats
Last edited: 3/24/14
- Help! My Cat is Having Kittens!Last edited: 3/20/14
- Pregnant Cat? What to Prepare For the BirthLast edited: 3/15/14
- How to Tell if My Cat is Pregnant?Last edited: 3/5/14
Revolution(Stronghold) is the only cat flea treatment that I feel comfortable using. I have in the past used cheaper brands on flea-infested cats, and none of them worked. Revolution works every...
The main idea of the Sleepypod is to keep the dome off at home so that your cat can use it as a pet bed and fill it with its "scent". Therefore when it's used for travel the cat will be be...
I ordered a good selection from Hare Today. Rabbit, Chicken, Turkey and Pork fine ground with organs and bone. All I do is measure and add nutrients . I use Alnutrin which HT also sells. I also...
This is probably an Australian item - I bought it as I've been desperate to find a brush that will help to eradicate hair balls. I've used a furminator, but the fur goes everywhere, and I have a...
I used this litter for years with my last cat, and would use it to this day if it were my own choice. Unfortunately, not all cats recognize pine litter as a 'proper litter' lol. The litter smells...
cat giving birth, somthing is stuckpost #2 of 92/21/14 at 12:17ampost #3 of 92/21/14 at 12:25ampost #4 of 92/21/14 at 2:59am
Its a vet errand!
The vagina has wrung itself out... quite common in pigs, unusual with cats, but happens.
Not so difficult for a vet to help, but it must be a vet.
Phone and rush in.
Good luck! *vibes!*
ps. Also, I suppose the mom hasnt no mind to care for her already born kittens. So you must do it too...
Keep them at least warm....
for ideas, look at the www.kitten-rescue.com....
AND come with reports and questions, depending on the situationpost #5 of 92/21/14 at 5:28ampost #6 of 92/22/14 at 6:41pmpost #7 of 92/22/14 at 6:52pmSometimes that happens. The uterus goes inside out...I had sen it in women but not an animal but I guess its the same..very simple to fix but it has to be a vet. Hope all is well.post #8 of 92/22/14 at 11:59pmQuote:
I had PMed the TS yesterday and bade to answer here on Forum, alternatively she could answer in a PM. No answer as yet.
I really hope she rushed to the vet after writing her desperate post here, and thus her problem is solved, and that is why she doesnt return here...
Otherwise its perhaps better to not to know.... And the kittens too...
- cat giving birth, somthing is stuck
- Help! My Cat is Having Kittens!
- › Desperate and Angry!!!! 8 seconds ago
- › HELP ME PLEASE - Tapeworms again 3rd time in 6 months 3 minutes ago
- › New Merrick labels caught my eye! 3 minutes ago
- › 15 year old muffin has a serious ear problem 11 minutes ago
- › Natural Balance LID Chicken and Pea--anyone using and happy? 12 minutes ago
- › What's for dinner? 21 minutes ago
- › Dry Food: Do you leave it out all day? 31 minutes ago
- › Goodnight Karma 40 minutes ago
- › Not sure if the new cat is using her box? 44 minutes ago
- › Paw problems 55 minutes ago
- › Revolution (Stronghold) for Cats by Matts mom
- › Sleepypod Mobile Pet Bed by EmilyAnn
- › Hare Today Raw Pet Food by Maureen Bradley
- › Shear Magic Ezi Clean Slicker Dog Brush by Mani
- › Feline Fresh Cat Litter by Matts mom
- › Toys R Us Tunnel Pop Up Cat Toy by Snufkin
- › Meow Mix Tender Centers Salmon and Chicken, 13.5-Pound by RoseTheWerecat
- › PureBites Cat Treats by pushylady
- › KONG Active Feather Teaser Catnip Toy by wannahelp
- › MewCorp Carpeted Cat Wall Shelves by mickNsnicks2mom