cat has been in labor for 3 hours and has given birth to three kittens. somthing is stuck in her vagina. it dosent look like a kitten, it almost looks like her kitty parts are inside out. please help. its been like this for about an hour. she has stopped pushing.
- topicCat Birthtagged by Anne, 3/4/14
Related Forum Threads
- 1 yr old in first labor!! Pls stand by.. I'm terrified! Last post on 8/25/16 at 7:05pm in Pregnant Cats and Kitten Care
- Should labour start soon? Last post on 7/25/16 at 8:00am in Pregnant Cats and Kitten Care
- My cat just had kittens...IN MY BED! Can I move them? Last post on 4/16/16 at 4:28pm in Pregnant Cats and Kitten Care
- Is my cat going into labor??? Last post on 2/1/16 at 6:41pm in Pregnant Cats and Kitten Care
- Help needed with mom and babies Last post on 3/6/16 at 12:03am in Pregnant Cats and Kitten Care
Post-Birth Complications in Cats
Last edited: 5/23/15
- Help! My Cat is Having Kittens!Last edited: 5/23/15
- Pregnant Cat? What to Prepare For the BirthLast edited: 5/23/15
- How to Tell if My Cat is Pregnant?Last edited: 5/23/15
Someone gave this to me as a gift one year, and it wasn't til the next that I read it but I really did enjoy it. It's hard to find cat stories. (I know this is a cat site, but a couple really...
I got this book to read on my kindle, and I loved it. This book is about a cat named Bob who is found by busker, named James . This book shows the incredible relationship between a cat and their...
This is the first cat story I ever found to read and I loved it. I wish more public places would take on the responsibility of some homeless animals as mascots. I think there are children's...
I don't know what the deal is with this brand, SO many people love it & say there is no dust. Every time I use a product, there is a light dusting on my clothes or anything else that is near the...
My 10 year old picky cat, who normally takes 2-3 bites of wet food, then just laps up the juice, ate everything in the bowl
cat giving birth, somthing is stuckpost #2 of 92/21/14 at 12:17ampost #3 of 92/21/14 at 12:25ampost #4 of 92/21/14 at 2:59am
Its a vet errand!
The vagina has wrung itself out... quite common in pigs, unusual with cats, but happens.
Not so difficult for a vet to help, but it must be a vet.
Phone and rush in.
Good luck! *vibes!*
ps. Also, I suppose the mom hasnt no mind to care for her already born kittens. So you must do it too...
Keep them at least warm....
for ideas, look at the www.kitten-rescue.com....
AND come with reports and questions, depending on the situationpost #5 of 92/21/14 at 5:28ampost #6 of 92/22/14 at 6:41pmpost #7 of 92/22/14 at 6:52pmSometimes that happens. The uterus goes inside out...I had sen it in women but not an animal but I guess its the same..very simple to fix but it has to be a vet. Hope all is well.post #8 of 92/22/14 at 11:59pmQuote:
I had PMed the TS yesterday and bade to answer here on Forum, alternatively she could answer in a PM. No answer as yet.
I really hope she rushed to the vet after writing her desperate post here, and thus her problem is solved, and that is why she doesnt return here...
Otherwise its perhaps better to not to know.... And the kittens too...
- cat giving birth, somthing is stuck
- Help! My Cat is Having Kittens!
- › Cat smells like poo , but no visible residue, help! 1 minute ago
- › The upcoming US Presidential election 9 minutes ago
- › Black/brown mark on nose 9 minutes ago
- › Kitten getting bored with toys? 9 minutes ago
- › Need to get an extremely agitated cat into a carrier. 10 minutes ago
- › advice please. 10 minutes ago
- › Chronic constipation 18 minutes ago
- › Help. Pregnant kitty 22 minutes ago
- › The "What's on your mind?" Thread 23 minutes ago
- › Post pics of your babies that have passed so everyone can see their... 24 minutes ago
- › The Cat Who Loved Christmas by MrsTY
- › The World According to Bob: The Further Adventures of One Man and... by rubythecat
- › Dewey: The Small-Town Library Cat Who Touched the World by MrsTY
- › Precious Cat Respiratory Releif Clay Premium all Natual Cat Litter... by msserena
- › RACHAEL RAY NUTRISH Natural Wet Food for Cats - Several Flavors by Spicetwist
- › I Could Pee on This: And Other Poems by Cats by MrsTY
- › Homer's Odyssey by MrsTY
- › The Cats of Kittyville: New Lives for Rescued Felines by Tarasgirl06
- › Yesterday'S News Cat Litter by angk1323
- › PetSafe Simply Clean Continuous-Clean Litter Box by JamieL
- › Talia is Savage
- › How to deal with Cat "Love Bites"?
- › What a character indeed! Picture Of The Week...
- › A feral cat or a stray cat? How to tell the...
- › 7 Inspurrational Quotes for Proud Lovers of...
- › My Adventures in Fostering.
- › Elevated liver enzymes in cats - Should you...
- › Sweet Shay - Picture Of The Week #1588
- › Meet Espa the hunter!
- › Blue Grandeur - Picture Of The Week #1587