cat has been in labor for 3 hours and has given birth to three kittens. somthing is stuck in her vagina. it dosent look like a kitten, it almost looks like her kitty parts are inside out. please help. its been like this for about an hour. she has stopped pushing.
- topicCat Birthtagged by Anne, 3/4/14
Related Forum Threads
- Cat in labor, In the middle of a move! Last post on 2/10/15 at 9:15pm in Pregnant Cats and Kitten Care
- PLEASE HELP Last post on 1/30/15 at 2:56pm in Pregnant Cats and Kitten Care
- Hi, I have lots of questions, cat due any day now... Last post on 1/6/15 at 10:32am in Pregnant Cats and Kitten Care
- how do i know if cat is done giving birth? Last post on 11/22/14 at 9:39am in Pregnant Cats and Kitten Care
- Kittens have been moving inside her for over a week, still no labor symptoms..? Last post on 12/3/14 at 9:15pm in Pregnant Cats and Kitten Care
Post-Birth Complications in Cats
Last edited: 3/24/14
- Help! My Cat is Having Kittens!Last edited: 3/20/14
- Pregnant Cat? What to Prepare For the BirthLast edited: 3/15/14
- How to Tell if My Cat is Pregnant?Last edited: 3/5/14
I loved this fountain because my cats liked it and used it but a couple months of use it kept overflowing and soaking the carpet . I faithfully cleaned it every week too . Just could not figure...
My cats love this kibble .. It smells fresh , the kibble is small chunky star shapes ..
Ive bought two cats from Nightmist. And while I find their cats absolutely beautiful, both cats have had health problems. Has anyone else have the same experience!
Do not buy this...shampoo is more effective, and much cheaper.
so the idea is great: you put the pheromones right under the cat's nose and they calm her down. Unfortunately, the carrier for the pheromones is a powdery substance that comes off in huge flakes...
cat giving birth, somthing is stuckpost #2 of 92/21/14 at 12:17ampost #3 of 92/21/14 at 12:25ampost #4 of 92/21/14 at 2:59am
Its a vet errand!
The vagina has wrung itself out... quite common in pigs, unusual with cats, but happens.
Not so difficult for a vet to help, but it must be a vet.
Phone and rush in.
Good luck! *vibes!*
ps. Also, I suppose the mom hasnt no mind to care for her already born kittens. So you must do it too...
Keep them at least warm....
for ideas, look at the www.kitten-rescue.com....
AND come with reports and questions, depending on the situationpost #5 of 92/21/14 at 5:28ampost #6 of 92/22/14 at 6:41pmpost #7 of 92/22/14 at 6:52pmSometimes that happens. The uterus goes inside out...I had sen it in women but not an animal but I guess its the same..very simple to fix but it has to be a vet. Hope all is well.post #8 of 92/22/14 at 11:59pmQuote:
I had PMed the TS yesterday and bade to answer here on Forum, alternatively she could answer in a PM. No answer as yet.
I really hope she rushed to the vet after writing her desperate post here, and thus her problem is solved, and that is why she doesnt return here...
Otherwise its perhaps better to not to know.... And the kittens too...
- cat giving birth, somthing is stuck
- Help! My Cat is Having Kittens!
- › Ideas for Homemade cat toys and furniture? 12 minutes ago
- › Orange Cat Pictures 14 minutes ago
- › HOW DID YOU GET INTO CATS? 15 minutes ago
- › New to site with new "feral" cat: 72 hours 34 minutes ago
- › Weather anxieties 41 minutes ago
- › Hey y'all! 49 minutes ago
- › Taming the Feral Kitten in My Bathroom 53 minutes ago
- › What is my cat breed . I am lost 56 minutes ago
- › My cats eat fish only 57 minutes ago
- › New to Board 57 minutes ago
- › Drinkwell Platinum Pet Fountain by 2Cats4Me
- › Chase Cat Food - All Life Stages Formula Size: 11 lbs by 2Cats4Me
- › Nightmist Abyssinians and Somalis - Sooke Canada by Twizzler
- › Merial Frontline Plus Flea and Tick Control for Cats and Kittens by Felinita
- › Sentry Good Behavior Pheromone Collar for Cats by roguethecat
- › OurPets Durapet Bowl Cat Dish by 2Cats4Me
- › The Cat Owner's Manual: Operating Instructions,... by 2Cats4Me
- › Cat Handbook, The (Barron's Pet Handbooks) by 2Cats4Me
- › Ethical Pet Spotbrites Laser Pet Toy and Exerciser by 2Cats4Me
- › Cat Dancer Cat Charmer Interactive Cat Toy by 2Cats4Me
- › New Cat Checklist: What You Need to Get...
- › Cat Picture of the Week #1509 and...
- › Cat Picture of the Week - Makena!
- › Sashimi - Scottish Straight fawn male
- › Kika - Scottish Straight blue female
- › Sushi - Scottish Straight male
- › Site News & Cat Picture of the Week #1507
- › Julius Caesar the Maine Coon
- › Grady's Page
- › The Ultimate - Yet Simplified - Guide to...