cat has been in labor for 3 hours and has given birth to three kittens. somthing is stuck in her vagina. it dosent look like a kitten, it almost looks like her kitty parts are inside out. please help. its been like this for about an hour. she has stopped pushing.
- topicCat Birthtagged by Anne, 3/4/14
Related Forum Threads
- Hi, I have lots of questions, cat due any day now... Last post on 1/6/15 at 10:32am in Pregnant Cats and Kitten Care
- how do i know if cat is done giving birth? Last post on 11/22/14 at 9:39am in Pregnant Cats and Kitten Care
- Kittens have been moving inside her for over a week, still no labor symptoms..? Last post on 12/3/14 at 9:15pm in Pregnant Cats and Kitten Care
- The Wait is Killing Me Last post on 3/26/14 at 10:45am in Pregnant Cats and Kitten Care
- Signs of labour? Last post on 6/3/14 at 10:51pm in Pregnant Cats and Kitten Care
Post-Birth Complications in Cats
Last edited: 3/24/14
- Help! My Cat is Having Kittens!Last edited: 3/20/14
- Pregnant Cat? What to Prepare For the BirthLast edited: 3/15/14
- How to Tell if My Cat is Pregnant?Last edited: 3/5/14
I showed this to the cats and they went berserk seeing it move around. We got a little duck on the end, and the animal is empty (no stuffing), which could be a pro or a con - the pro is that the...
I bought these for our cats since they seem to really like the little remote control mouse even when it's not working, so I figured this would be a less expensive way to let them get destructive...
My 3 boys have done the best on this dry food and we have tried so many brands We buy it at Petsmart . There is never any crumbled food at the bottom of the new bag when you open it as some...
I bought 2 of these toys. One for each cat. They liked them out of the package and they will still play with them from time to time but not very enthusiastically. Sophie seems to like using hers as...
I bought 2 diffusers and 2 refills to help my new foster kitty adjust. I honestly have no idea if it's working or not. I think it might be helping a little bit. I keep it plugged in just in...
cat giving birth, somthing is stuckpost #2 of 92/21/14 at 12:17ampost #3 of 92/21/14 at 12:25ampost #4 of 92/21/14 at 2:59am
Its a vet errand!
The vagina has wrung itself out... quite common in pigs, unusual with cats, but happens.
Not so difficult for a vet to help, but it must be a vet.
Phone and rush in.
Good luck! *vibes!*
ps. Also, I suppose the mom hasnt no mind to care for her already born kittens. So you must do it too...
Keep them at least warm....
for ideas, look at the www.kitten-rescue.com....
AND come with reports and questions, depending on the situationpost #5 of 92/21/14 at 5:28ampost #6 of 92/22/14 at 6:41pmpost #7 of 92/22/14 at 6:52pmSometimes that happens. The uterus goes inside out...I had sen it in women but not an animal but I guess its the same..very simple to fix but it has to be a vet. Hope all is well.post #8 of 92/22/14 at 11:59pmQuote:
I had PMed the TS yesterday and bade to answer here on Forum, alternatively she could answer in a PM. No answer as yet.
I really hope she rushed to the vet after writing her desperate post here, and thus her problem is solved, and that is why she doesnt return here...
Otherwise its perhaps better to not to know.... And the kittens too...
- cat giving birth, somthing is stuck
- Help! My Cat is Having Kittens!
- › My Cat won't eat 23 seconds ago
- › Possible tumor in 15 year old cat 2 minutes ago
- › What's the last thing you ate - 2015 5 minutes ago
- › How do you stop a cat from biting? 5 minutes ago
- › coloration of a kitten 6 minutes ago
- › What's for dinner? - 2015 6 minutes ago
- › Kitten obsessed with litterbox. Won't let resident cat near it. Help! 8 minutes ago
- › Daily Question of the day 01/28/15 9 minutes ago
- › Name three things - 2015 12 minutes ago
- › cat ethics: whether or not to relocate a fixed feral 17 minutes ago
- › Ethical Skinneeez Forest Friends Wand Cat Toy by pinkdagger
- › Ethical Plush Mice with Rattle and Catnip Cat Toy by pinkdagger
- › Nutro Natural Choice - Various flavors by SheriT
- › Yeowww! 100% Organic Catnip Toy, Yellow Banana by Kat0121
- › Comfort Zone with Feliway Diffuser for Cats by Kat0121
- › Precious Cat Ultra Premium Clumping Cat Litter by Ravenclaw
- › Petmate two door deluxe carrier by MaiaElizabeth
- › KONG Naturals Straw Ball Cat Toy by roguethecat
- › Paws and Claws® Scoopable Kitty Litter by Kat0121
- › Kitten Rescue - Los Angeles, CA by kutelittlekitty
- › Cat Picture of the Week #1504 -Group Portrait
- › Hwo Princess turned me turn me into a cat...
- › New Quiz! How Well Do You Know the Litterbox?
- › Cat Picture of the Week #1503 - The Beautiful...
- › Tiger and Whiskers
- › How Angel Adopted Me. (Our story). :)
- › Help! My Cat Is Lost!
- › Cat Picture of the Week #1502!
- › Vladimir (hairless sphynx cat)
- › How to Talk to Your Vet