cat has been in labor for 3 hours and has given birth to three kittens. somthing is stuck in her vagina. it dosent look like a kitten, it almost looks like her kitty parts are inside out. please help. its been like this for about an hour. she has stopped pushing.
- topicCat Birthtagged by Anne, 3/4/14
Related Forum Threads
- The Wait is Killing Me Last post on 3/26/14 at 10:45am in Pregnant Cats and Kitten Care
- Signs of labour? Last post on 6/3/14 at 10:51pm in Pregnant Cats and Kitten Care
- Did Silver have a contraction? Last post on 4/1/14 at 8:00pm in Pregnant Cats and Kitten Care
- what are the most commen disasters in cat birth? Last post on 10/21/13 at 8:32pm in Pregnant Cats and Kitten Care
- cat not doing so well after giving birth Last post on 9/4/13 at 4:32pm in Pregnant Cats and Kitten Care
Post-Birth Complications in Cats
Last edited: 3/24/14
- Help! My Cat is Having Kittens!Last edited: 3/20/14
- Pregnant Cat? What to Prepare For the BirthLast edited: 3/15/14
- How to Tell if My Cat is Pregnant?Last edited: 3/5/14
This is the 'blurb': Grain-Free & Biologically Appropriate™ Treats specifically for Adult Cats using quality ingredients sourced from local 'Aussie' farms. 65% Chicken and Duck meat, 35%...
I've been using WBCL for about three years. I like it, but I wouldn't rave about it. Yes, it is expensive and it leaves my laundry room covered in contaminated dust (watch the dust fly the next...
I have written several World's Best Reviews.....and really liked all the various WB types. Recently, one of my cats has gone thru a health problem, with diarrhea, etc., then was recently...
My 19yr old cat Rebecca has been given this stuff since I can remember. She has her own dish for it and everything. The age old argument goes that regular milk is bad for cats since they can't...
This mat has now been in use for three weeks, and I've never had so little litter to sweep up from the area around the (covered) litter box. The mat consists of two layers, a perforated upper layer...
cat giving birth, somthing is stuckpost #2 of 92/21/14 at 12:17ampost #3 of 92/21/14 at 12:25ampost #4 of 92/21/14 at 2:59am
Its a vet errand!
The vagina has wrung itself out... quite common in pigs, unusual with cats, but happens.
Not so difficult for a vet to help, but it must be a vet.
Phone and rush in.
Good luck! *vibes!*
ps. Also, I suppose the mom hasnt no mind to care for her already born kittens. So you must do it too...
Keep them at least warm....
for ideas, look at the www.kitten-rescue.com....
AND come with reports and questions, depending on the situationpost #5 of 92/21/14 at 5:28ampost #6 of 92/22/14 at 6:41pmpost #7 of 92/22/14 at 6:52pmSometimes that happens. The uterus goes inside out...I had sen it in women but not an animal but I guess its the same..very simple to fix but it has to be a vet. Hope all is well.post #8 of 92/22/14 at 11:59pmQuote:
I had PMed the TS yesterday and bade to answer here on Forum, alternatively she could answer in a PM. No answer as yet.
I really hope she rushed to the vet after writing her desperate post here, and thus her problem is solved, and that is why she doesnt return here...
Otherwise its perhaps better to not to know.... And the kittens too...
- cat giving birth, somthing is stuck
- Help! My Cat is Having Kittens!
- › Little stray showing up-should I keep feeding it? 1 minute ago
- › Prayers for my brother 5 minutes ago
- › Vet's Best Hairball Relief - Interesting observation 10 minutes ago
- › Sleeping Kitties! 12 minutes ago
- › should hairballs be expected? 32 minutes ago
- › Nature's Variety Raw Instinct Bites 36 minutes ago
- › Question of the Day - Thursday July 24 42 minutes ago
- › Goofy shots :) 51 minutes ago
- › My outdoor cat have injury, please advice 53 minutes ago
- › One Kitten Dead, One Missing 53 minutes ago
- › Mighty Raw Chicken & Duck Treats by Mani
- › World's Best Cat Litter, Clumping/Multi Cat by PHarber-Murphy
- › World's Best Cat Litter Advanced Natural High Performance... by Therese
- › Whiskas Catmilk Drink for Cats & Kittens by thesighrye
- › Blackhole Cat Litter Mat - Super Size Rectangular 30" X... by jcat
- › Petoodles Cat Harness by Mani
- › Kitty Can’t Cope Sack by thesighrye
- › Petmate Two Door Top Load Pet Kennel by EmandJee
- › Precious Cat Ultra Premium Clumping Cat Litter by EmandJee
- › FURminator deShedding Tool for Cats by EmandJee
- › Meet King - by Ysabella
- › Idk how far along my cat is. Can anyone help?
- › Cat Picture of the Week #6
- › Your Cat’s Kidneys Called
- › Rescuing Purebred Cats: Interview with...
- › Site News and Our Cat Picture of the Week #5
- › Carley
- › Seven Rare Cat Breeds You May Not Know
- › Meow, my name is Cleo <3
- › kitcat