cat has been in labor for 3 hours and has given birth to three kittens. somthing is stuck in her vagina. it dosent look like a kitten, it almost looks like her kitty parts are inside out. please help. its been like this for about an hour. she has stopped pushing.
- topicCat Birthtagged by Anne, 3/4/14
Related Forum Threads
- When will my cat give birth? Last post on 7/25/15 at 4:26pm in Pregnant Cats and Kitten Care
- Just wondering how long after you see babies moving will she have them :-) Last post on 7/26/15 at 11:54am in Pregnant Cats and Kitten Care
- Sakiz just gave birth and one of the kittens won't feed Last post on 7/18/15 at 3:26pm in Pregnant Cats and Kitten Care
- My cat ate a squarish fleshy thing not too long after I think her water broke. What was it? There... Last post on 7/8/15 at 9:32pm in Pregnant Cats and Kitten Care
- HELP! First time kitten mom Last post on 7/28/15 at 5:06pm in Pregnant Cats and Kitten Care
Post-Birth Complications in Cats
Last edited: 5/23/15
- Help! My Cat is Having Kittens!Last edited: 5/23/15
- Pregnant Cat? What to Prepare For the BirthLast edited: 5/23/15
- How to Tell if My Cat is Pregnant?Last edited: 5/23/15
My cat was getting chubby on his old dry, Purina One hairball. Not only that, but he was getting listless. After reviewing the ingredients in the ONE, I decided to shop around for an affordable dry...
Before finding these covers, I used the cheap, quick to crack, hard plastic grocery store ones for large cans. And for smaller cans I had to use foil or plastic wrap. Then I found these...
This is the only litter I've used, and I am pleased with it. It has a nice smell, controls odor, and lasts a long time. I never have to replace all the litter in the box, as removing clumps...
She loves this stuff. I pour it into her dish and scoop out the remain from the creases in the bottom of the pouch with a fork, add about an ounce of water and then mush it all up with a fork...
I bought my kitten from Karen Lemaster, owner of Pleasant Pond Bengals, in October 2014. The kitten she sold me had both ringworm and earmites. Despite my efforts to resolve the situation...
cat giving birth, somthing is stuckpost #2 of 92/21/14 at 12:17ampost #3 of 92/21/14 at 12:25ampost #4 of 92/21/14 at 2:59am
Its a vet errand!
The vagina has wrung itself out... quite common in pigs, unusual with cats, but happens.
Not so difficult for a vet to help, but it must be a vet.
Phone and rush in.
Good luck! *vibes!*
ps. Also, I suppose the mom hasnt no mind to care for her already born kittens. So you must do it too...
Keep them at least warm....
for ideas, look at the www.kitten-rescue.com....
AND come with reports and questions, depending on the situationpost #5 of 92/21/14 at 5:28ampost #6 of 92/22/14 at 6:41pmpost #7 of 92/22/14 at 6:52pmSometimes that happens. The uterus goes inside out...I had sen it in women but not an animal but I guess its the same..very simple to fix but it has to be a vet. Hope all is well.post #8 of 92/22/14 at 11:59pmQuote:
I had PMed the TS yesterday and bade to answer here on Forum, alternatively she could answer in a PM. No answer as yet.
I really hope she rushed to the vet after writing her desperate post here, and thus her problem is solved, and that is why she doesnt return here...
Otherwise its perhaps better to not to know.... And the kittens too...
- cat giving birth, somthing is stuck
- Help! My Cat is Having Kittens!
- › Worried about leaving momma cat alone! 2 minutes ago
- › The Sky is the limit! 3 minutes ago
- › Taming an adult feral cat, my story. 7 minutes ago
- › New addition to the family, a Birman 9 minutes ago
- › Microsoft Latest Newest Thing 13 minutes ago
- › How do you keep your PC monitor speakers from falling off your desk? 13 minutes ago
- › What's for dinner? - 2015 16 minutes ago
- › Colours, patterns and coat lengths 20 minutes ago
- › Awesome forum 23 minutes ago
- › Do I have too many cats to have a roommate? 24 minutes ago
- › Goodlife Dry Food for Cats by misterwhiskers
- › Whisker City Pet Food Can Cover by rubysmama
- › Purina Maxx Scoop Multi-Cat by rubysmama
- › Fancy Feast Broths - Various Flavors by CONVERT94
- › Pleasant Pond Bengals - Ridge, NY by deis1
- › SmartCat All Natural Clumping Litter, 5-Pound by Raksha
- › Mokave Cats - Jacksonville, FL by Captain1
- › Petkin Litter Box Wipes by rubysmama
- › Catification: Designing a Happy and Stylish Home for Your Cat (and... by gailpj
- › ABO Gear Kitty Compound Cat Play House by Handsome Kitty
- › How To Set Healthy Boundaries For Your Cat
- › grumpy cat fans
- › Cat, R.I.P.
- › Our Maine Coons and one Bengal. The sweetest...
- › A Calico From Down Under - Picture Of The...
- › people who love black cat's and russian...
- › Dexter and Mina
- › Feline Toy Story: 21 Sweet Cats With Their...
- › The Cat of Puci Family
- › It's All About Love - Picture Of The...