ondine

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My only plans are a visit to Key West with my son.  My great-grandfather helped lay out the city and my son is taking me for a family research trip.  Can't wait.

Other than that, I will continue to try to help as many kitties as I can.

awaiting abyss

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Why SC? The weather? (I live in SC and grew up here)

My plans for 2014 is to travel to whereever it takes to get good, healthy show quality mice so I can start breeding some show mice.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

My only plans are a visit to Key West with my son.  My great-grandfather helped lay out the city and my son is taking me for a family research trip.  Can't wait.

Other than that, I will continue to try to help as many kitties as I can.
I love Key West!  Enjoy your time there!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

karkel59

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Will have time to read all the books I haven't had time to get too....and 64 will have a big screened porch to lay out on and watch the ducks in lake.

dejolane

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You never know what will come in the future but I hope to have a nice reliable car in 2014. I don;t have any plans at this time.

sivyaleah

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My partner and I were planning a big vacation in 2014, but that seems like it will be held off now; he's decided to go back to school.  I'm assuming he won't have the time off when I prefer (well, both of us, we don't enjoy vacationing in the summer).  So, maybe I'll just put that money to some more needed home repairs.  100 year old homes always need something.

dejolane

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was planning to get 3 tattoos but the money situation on my birthday just didn't come through.So maybe 2014 will bring better things for me to have my tattoos .