- 91 Posts. Joined 4/2013
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicPregnant Cat Behaviortagged by Anne, 6/11/14
Related Forum Threads
- Is my cat pregnant? Last post on 5/24/14 at 10:37am in Pregnant Cats and Kitten Care
- just rescued a pregnant cat.. Last post on 5/26/14 at 3:25am in Pregnant Cats and Kitten Care
- A stray cat adopted us but I think she is pregnant Last post on 6/4/14 at 1:10pm in Pregnant Cats and Kitten Care
- ,New to caring for a very pregnant cat who happens to be semi-feral Last post on Today at 7:43 am in Pregnant Cats and Kitten Care
- advice on how to care my pregnant cat flo Last post on 5/5/14 at 6:33am in Pregnant Cats and Kitten Care
Help! My Cat is Having Kittens!
Last edited: 3/20/14
- How to Tell if My Cat is Pregnant?Last edited: 3/5/14
This is the 'blurb': Grain-Free & Biologically Appropriate™ Treats specifically for Adult Cats using quality ingredients sourced from local 'Aussie' farms. 65% Chicken and Duck meat, 35%...
I've been using WBCL for about three years. I like it, but I wouldn't rave about it. Yes, it is expensive and it leaves my laundry room covered in contaminated dust (watch the dust fly the next...
I have written several World's Best Reviews.....and really liked all the various WB types. Recently, one of my cats has gone thru a health problem, with diarrhea, etc., then was recently...
My 19yr old cat Rebecca has been given this stuff since I can remember. She has her own dish for it and everything. The age old argument goes that regular milk is bad for cats since they can't...
This mat has now been in use for three weeks, and I've never had so little litter to sweep up from the area around the (covered) litter box. The mat consists of two layers, a perforated upper layer...
- How to Tell if My Cat is Pregnant?
Very pregnant cat acting like she's in heat. Labor??
My cat is pregnant... we think? She is also very young, and is acting like she is in heat. I believe she is around 5-6 weeks pregnant, but again we are not positive. Also, before we thought she was pregnant she had worms, and got her deworming medication. She keeps meowing very loud, and passing from room to room. Normally, she just sleeps on the couch all day. She is also sticking her but up in the air like she used to do when she was in hear? How did it turn out for you? What happened?
This is normal. This is a good time to shut her into the room where you have her nesting box and keep her in there. This will reduce chances of her somehow finding a way to get outside (and some cats do).
I hope you are planning to have her spayed when this is over. She is very young to be having kittens of her own. Please read this article on just some of the benefits of spaying. http://www.thecatsite.com/a/spay-and-neuter-your-cats
Finally, I know you don't know how far along she is, but if at any point you really do think she is 10 weeks, you should take her to see a vet. While cats can handle being a few days overdue and be fine, if they are several days overdue, chances are high enough that something is wrong that a vet should be consulted.
- Very pregnant cat acting like she's in heat. Labor??
- › IS 1 KITTEN IN FIRST LITTER NORMAL? 27 minutes ago
- › Treats!! Do you treat or not? 28 minutes ago
- › Will a Finicky Cat Starve Itself? 33 minutes ago
- › Friend of Ferals Award Badge - Apply Here 34 minutes ago
- › Calling all Lurkers and Un-registered Visitors - We have cash to... 36 minutes ago
- › weruva or tiki cat 43 minutes ago
- › What's something cool that you made for your cat instead of buying it? 45 minutes ago
- › My spoiled princess, Morgan La Fay 52 minutes ago
- › How to bring in a Stray/Feral cat? 53 minutes ago
- › Pouch in un-neutered kitten - Is this normal? 54 minutes ago
- › Mighty Raw Chicken & Duck Treats by Mani
- › World's Best Cat Litter, Clumping/Multi Cat by PHarber-Murphy
- › World's Best Cat Litter Advanced Natural High Performance... by Therese
- › Whiskas Catmilk Drink for Cats & Kittens by thesighrye
- › Blackhole Cat Litter Mat - Super Size Rectangular 30" X... by jcat
- › Petoodles Cat Harness by Mani
- › Kitty Can’t Cope Sack by thesighrye
- › Petmate Two Door Top Load Pet Kennel by EmandJee
- › Precious Cat Ultra Premium Clumping Cat Litter by EmandJee
- › FURminator deShedding Tool for Cats by EmandJee
- › Meet King - by Ysabella
- › Idk how far along my cat is. Can anyone help?
- › Cat Picture of the Week #6
- › Your Cat’s Kidneys Called
- › Rescuing Purebred Cats: Interview with...
- › Site News and Our Cat Picture of the Week #5
- › Carley
- › Seven Rare Cat Breeds You May Not Know
- › Meow, my name is Cleo <3
- › kitcat