- 91 Posts. Joined 4/2013
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicPregnant Cat Behaviortagged by Anne, 6/11/14
Related Forum Threads
- Is my cat pregnant? Last post on 5/24/14 at 10:37am in Pregnant Cats and Kitten Care
- just rescued a pregnant cat.. Last post on 5/26/14 at 3:25am in Pregnant Cats and Kitten Care
- A stray cat adopted us but I think she is pregnant Last post on 6/4/14 at 1:10pm in Pregnant Cats and Kitten Care
- ,New to caring for a very pregnant cat who happens to be semi-feral Last post on 7/29/14 at 8:22am in Pregnant Cats and Kitten Care
- advice on how to care my pregnant cat flo Last post on 5/5/14 at 6:33am in Pregnant Cats and Kitten Care
Help! My Cat is Having Kittens!
Last edited: 3/20/14
- How to Tell if My Cat is Pregnant?Last edited: 3/5/14
After spending 600.00 on vet bills i finally figured out what was different, ARM AND HAMMER CLUMP AND SEAL LITTER. I cleaned out litter box well and used my old litter.Took about 10 days but my cat...
I bought this as thought it would be a kinder brush for regular removal of constant molting undercoat, and that maybe the brush would help lift off some guard hairs. The wire bristles were kinder...
This brush uses a flat bed of tightly packed metal bristles to catch hairs and pull to remove them from the coat - rather like carding natural wool. The bristles are quite sharp and will be...
We were given a Furminator as a gift, from a friend who already had one. I was concerned at first about it being the one for long haired cats specifically but my fears were alleviated quickly....
The Pioneer Fountain Big Max replaced a plastic fountain with a smaller water capacity and which stood higher off the floor. Angel likes being able to sit to drink and I like not having to refill...
- How to Tell if My Cat is Pregnant?
Very pregnant cat acting like she's in heat. Labor??
My cat is pregnant... we think? She is also very young, and is acting like she is in heat. I believe she is around 5-6 weeks pregnant, but again we are not positive. Also, before we thought she was pregnant she had worms, and got her deworming medication. She keeps meowing very loud, and passing from room to room. Normally, she just sleeps on the couch all day. She is also sticking her but up in the air like she used to do when she was in hear? How did it turn out for you? What happened?
This is normal. This is a good time to shut her into the room where you have her nesting box and keep her in there. This will reduce chances of her somehow finding a way to get outside (and some cats do).
I hope you are planning to have her spayed when this is over. She is very young to be having kittens of her own. Please read this article on just some of the benefits of spaying. http://www.thecatsite.com/a/spay-and-neuter-your-cats
Finally, I know you don't know how far along she is, but if at any point you really do think she is 10 weeks, you should take her to see a vet. While cats can handle being a few days overdue and be fine, if they are several days overdue, chances are high enough that something is wrong that a vet should be consulted.
- Very pregnant cat acting like she's in heat. Labor??
- › Looking for some input on what to do with my feral kitty 7 minutes ago
- › My cat just threw up! 48 minutes ago
- › Mama's little brat - Chili 48 minutes ago
- › Picture of the Month Contest - Your Favorite Cat Photo - September... 55 minutes ago
- › Progression of heart failure? 55 minutes ago
- › Too little time together :( 57 minutes ago
- › Cats have their own lives 1 hour, 7 minutes ago
- › Siberian Kittens 1 hour, 11 minutes ago
- › 1st time kittygrandma 1 hour, 17 minutes ago
- › im Traveling for 1-2 months 1 hour, 18 minutes ago
- › Arm & Hammer Clump & Seal Clumping Litter by sam1
- › Miracle Coat Double Sided Cat Brush by MServant
- › Ultimate Touch Slicker Brush (Small) by MServant
- › FURminator deShedding Tool for Cats by sivyaleah
- › Pioneer Fountain Big Max- Stainless Steel by AngelsMom1988
- › Forgotten Cats - Greenville, DE by Ondine
- › Fancy Feast Classic Gourmet Cat Food by wsscgirl
- › Drinkwell Original Pet Fountain by Caralian
- › Tiki Cat Consomme by WebbieWabbit
- › Fancy Feast Broths with Tuna Shrimp and Whitefish Pet Food, 32-Pack by BeeoftheWoods