- 91 Posts. Joined 4/2013
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicPregnant Cat Behaviortagged by Anne, 6/11/14
Related Forum Threads
- Is my cat pregnant? Last post on 5/24/14 at 10:37am in Pregnant Cats and Kitten Care
- just rescued a pregnant cat.. Last post on 5/26/14 at 3:25am in Pregnant Cats and Kitten Care
- A stray cat adopted us but I think she is pregnant Last post on 6/4/14 at 1:10pm in Pregnant Cats and Kitten Care
- ,New to caring for a very pregnant cat who happens to be semi-feral Last post on 7/29/14 at 8:22am in Pregnant Cats and Kitten Care
- advice on how to care my pregnant cat flo Last post on 5/5/14 at 6:33am in Pregnant Cats and Kitten Care
Help! My Cat is Having Kittens!
Last edited: 3/20/14
- How to Tell if My Cat is Pregnant?Last edited: 3/5/14
I have several cats, therefore I have three fountains plus two stainless steel bowls for the ones that are scared to drink from the fountain. All in all this platinum is far better than the...
:lol3:In the past I have owned the plastic drinkwell fountains which were okay except when U had to clean them, it became a chore. Well not with this fountain !!! Super easy to take apart and no...
:lol3:This is the second one i bought. The other one was really old and I was afraid it could be harboring bacteria so I threw it out. I also have the platinum which is so much easier to use,not...
Great food !!! I have a kitty who had diarrhea after everything she ate. I felt so bad for her. Did some research and found this food to be good for all kinds of health issues. I used to sprinkle...
I received this toy for my cat as a gift. I said thank you, secrectly knowing my cat would never play with it. She needs toys to be moved around by me, to even show interest. Well, I was wrong!...
- How to Tell if My Cat is Pregnant?
Very pregnant cat acting like she's in heat. Labor??
My cat is pregnant... we think? She is also very young, and is acting like she is in heat. I believe she is around 5-6 weeks pregnant, but again we are not positive. Also, before we thought she was pregnant she had worms, and got her deworming medication. She keeps meowing very loud, and passing from room to room. Normally, she just sleeps on the couch all day. She is also sticking her but up in the air like she used to do when she was in hear? How did it turn out for you? What happened?
This is normal. This is a good time to shut her into the room where you have her nesting box and keep her in there. This will reduce chances of her somehow finding a way to get outside (and some cats do).
I hope you are planning to have her spayed when this is over. She is very young to be having kittens of her own. Please read this article on just some of the benefits of spaying. http://www.thecatsite.com/a/spay-and-neuter-your-cats
Finally, I know you don't know how far along she is, but if at any point you really do think she is 10 weeks, you should take her to see a vet. While cats can handle being a few days overdue and be fine, if they are several days overdue, chances are high enough that something is wrong that a vet should be consulted.
- Very pregnant cat acting like she's in heat. Labor??
- › How old are you and how many cats do you have, how long have you... 4 minutes ago
- › What are you cats favourite toys? 4 minutes ago
- › Feliway plug in question. 11 minutes ago
- › Name three things - 2014 11 minutes ago
- › Feral cat limping! What to do? 13 minutes ago
- › need advice on very pregnant, very feral young cat in my home 14 minutes ago
- › May go back to California natural dry for cats 17 minutes ago
- › Does anyone grind bones completely separate from the meat to be... 19 minutes ago
- › Help with peeing cat. :/ 19 minutes ago
- › BFFS! 21 minutes ago
- › Drinkwell Platinum Pet Fountain by gladys
- › Pioneer Fountain Big Max- Stainless Steel by gladys
- › Drinkwell Original Pet Fountain by gladys
- › Stella & Chewy's Tummy Ticklin' Turkey Freeze Dried... by gladys
- › Cosmic Catnip Filled Banana by FizzyCrow
- › Precious Cat Ultra Premium Clumping Cat Litter by Maureen Bradley
- › Fancy Feast Broths with Tuna Shrimp and Whitefish Pet Food, 32-Pack by MaiaElizabeth
- › Royal Canin Canned Cat Food, Kitten Instinctive by roguethecat
- › Go Pet Club Brown 62" Cat Condo F68 by Slykat12
- › PetFusion Cat Scratcher Lounge by CalTriTwiAmb4
- › Introducing Tanzy and a new forum - Cat...
- › Which Superhero is Your Cat?
- › How Long Can a Cat be Left Alone?
- › My Rescued Kittens
- › Last week for our special Summer Contest...
- › What’s the Ideal Temperature for a Cat?
- › My Little Black Cat
- › Latest Site News and Picture of the Week #10
- › Do Cats Mourn?
- › In Oregon with baby bear