- 91 Posts. Joined 4/2013
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicPregnant Cat Behaviortagged by Anne, 6/11/14
Related Forum Threads
- Is my cat pregnant? Last post on 5/24/14 at 10:37am in Pregnant Cats and Kitten Care
- just rescued a pregnant cat.. Last post on 5/26/14 at 3:25am in Pregnant Cats and Kitten Care
- A stray cat adopted us but I think she is pregnant Last post on 6/4/14 at 1:10pm in Pregnant Cats and Kitten Care
- ,New to caring for a very pregnant cat who happens to be semi-feral Last post on 7/29/14 at 8:22am in Pregnant Cats and Kitten Care
- advice on how to care my pregnant cat flo Last post on 5/5/14 at 6:33am in Pregnant Cats and Kitten Care
Help! My Cat is Having Kittens!
Last edited: 3/20/14
- How to Tell if My Cat is Pregnant?Last edited: 3/5/14
I have used a lot of litter through the years.2 months ago I read Dr. Pierson's blog and she wrote about this litter. I followed all of her advice about litter boxes including making my own out of...
I found out about the broths because I got a sample in the mail . As soon as I opened the pouch Foley and Maia ran to see what it was and when I put it in their plates they devoured it. Even I...
Grisou was addicted to that one, and would eat nothing else. This was unfortunate because it gave him increasingly bad diarrhea, until I realized and started to try get him to eat other food. A...
I bought this exact model but tan in color rather than brown for Whitney's first birthday because Groupon had a great deal. First it comes well packaged with one tool to put it all together. The...
I have three cats and they all love this lounger/scratcher. It is card board like other less expensive scratchers but this one is made of a much sturdier card board. I have had it for a few months...
- How to Tell if My Cat is Pregnant?
Very pregnant cat acting like she's in heat. Labor??
My cat is pregnant... we think? She is also very young, and is acting like she is in heat. I believe she is around 5-6 weeks pregnant, but again we are not positive. Also, before we thought she was pregnant she had worms, and got her deworming medication. She keeps meowing very loud, and passing from room to room. Normally, she just sleeps on the couch all day. She is also sticking her but up in the air like she used to do when she was in hear? How did it turn out for you? What happened?
This is normal. This is a good time to shut her into the room where you have her nesting box and keep her in there. This will reduce chances of her somehow finding a way to get outside (and some cats do).
I hope you are planning to have her spayed when this is over. She is very young to be having kittens of her own. Please read this article on just some of the benefits of spaying. http://www.thecatsite.com/a/spay-and-neuter-your-cats
Finally, I know you don't know how far along she is, but if at any point you really do think she is 10 weeks, you should take her to see a vet. While cats can handle being a few days overdue and be fine, if they are several days overdue, chances are high enough that something is wrong that a vet should be consulted.
- Very pregnant cat acting like she's in heat. Labor??
- › adpoting a miss treated cat 1 minute ago
- › SS Countdown? 6 minutes ago
- › Neutering my kitten this weekend...need some advice 8 minutes ago
- › Sick cat and agressive littermate Nightmare 18 minutes ago
- › Annual Routine Care Cost 22 minutes ago
- › Only when I am home 29 minutes ago
- › Signs of Pain?? 37 minutes ago
- › Feral with respiratory virus - is she a risk to my old vaccinated... 43 minutes ago
- › mother cat 45 minutes ago
- › I lost my cat 4 days ago 59 minutes ago
- › Cosmic Catnip Filled Banana by FizzyCrow
- › Precious Cat Ultra Premium Clumping Cat Litter by Maureen Bradley
- › Fancy Feast Broths with Tuna Shrimp and Whitefish Pet Food, 32-Pack by MaiaElizabeth
- › Royal Canin Canned Cat Food, Kitten Instinctive by roguethecat
- › Go Pet Club Brown 62" Cat Condo F68 by Slykat12
- › PetFusion Cat Scratcher Lounge by CalTriTwiAmb4
- › Petmate Two Door Top Load Pet Kennel by CalTriTwiAmb4
- › Petmate Litter Catcher Mat Extra Large by CalTriTwiAmb4
- › Nature's Variety InstinctRaw Chicken Formula by Slykat12
- › Fat Cat Big Mama's Scratch 'n Play Ramp for Cats with Catnip by Slykat12
- › Which Superhero is Your Cat?
- › How Long Can a Cat be Left Alone?
- › My Rescued Kittens
- › Last week for our special Summer Contest...
- › What’s the Ideal Temperature for a Cat?
- › My Little Black Cat
- › Latest Site News and Picture of the Week #10
- › Do Cats Mourn?
- › In Oregon with baby bear
- › Health Issues in Tails