LOL! I stumbled on it quite by accident several years ago when my horse was really ill and even the best vets were having problems making him 100%! I have since used it for all the sick ferals that show up here, all the rescues and it has amazing properties to kill any harmful bacteria and fungal infections inside the body. People who travel alot carry it in their purse and add it to the water in foreign countries so they don't get sick. Hubby and I have been taking 2 drops in oj every morning for the last three years, and we have not had a flu, cold, or allergy symptoms since! So yes, I sing its praises for what it can do! But I do not recommend in in lieu of a vet's recommended medication. You can order it through the internet. You want the liquid- it is more potent than the pills.