what am I going to do!!!!!! what i am going to do! none of the white kittens were tested, oh my god moe and neo where around her. I have to take them all into get tested tonight.
post #1 of 48
8/26/03 at 1:26pm
|Originally posted by Sicycat
I want to ask why Snowwhite had 2 litters and was not spayed but I guess I should mind my own business.
I hope the kittens dont test positive. Good luck. And I'm sure your boss will understand..
|Originally posted by hissy
Val- these tests are always tricky and false postitives are plentiful. Many of the cats can carry the disease and don't get sick and not all mom cats give the disease to their kittens. Just treat this symptomatically cat by cat, kitten by kitten. Those who test negative, get their shots up to date. I know you are upset and freaking out inside, but keep a list of the cats and just cross them off as they go to the vet and get tested. I would also wait for one month and have Snow tested again. But I wouldn't accept anymore cats into your care no matter what, until you have a handle on this. You can email if you like, I will help you all I can by sharing information and giving you moral support.
|Originally posted by Mom of 10 Cats
Did you get the kittens to the vet to get tested tonight? (I'm just worried for them, not trying to be a pest).