If you want to learn how to do it on your own there's a freeware Microsoft GIF Animator. It's harder to find now because it's being phased out of freeware and being packaged with another sold program, but you can download it at this web site: You can download it at this web site: http://www.freewareweb.com/
Enter "micorsoft gif animator" in the "Site Search" box and you will see the program description. Follow the download links.
Once you have it set up, and have opened the program, it's pretty easy to use if you have made each 50 x 50 pixel picture of Toes and Tailer. (I assume you know how to save them as GIF files.) Here's a "12 Step Program" for people who want learn how to make an animated GIF and escape the feeling of being non-computer savvy.
(You could also just read the instructions.
1. Open the GIF Animator
2. Drag and drop Toes' picture onto left frame of GIF Animator window
3. Drag and drop Tailer's picture onto left frame. That's all you need for the simplest animated GIF.
4. Click on the Animation tab
5. Check the boxes that say "Looping" and "Repeat Forever"
6. Click on the "Image" tab.
7. Select a duration count of say... 50 (it's a time delay for the current picture selected that has a navy blue border around it)
8. Click on the other picture so it is highlighted by the navy blue border.
9. Select a duration count of 50
10. Click on the play icon/button near the upper right corner.
11. Watch your GIF and decide if the time delays are right.
12. Rinse and repeat if necessary, or save if satisfied.