Mutter Butter

etiqueta

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Meet the love of my life!
Sandy is a 13 year old Lab mix.
These pictures are most of the ones on my FB. I don't feel like searching my Photobucket.

alicatjoy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sandy is beautiful
. She looks like she's the perfect companion!

She looks like a wise woman -- her eyes have depth to them, you know? But, there's also a glimmer of spunk and feistiness in them too. Especially in those pics of her playing in the snow! And, by the way, I love her coat. And, not only because both of my dogs have the same one (my toy fox terrier, Maddie, has it in pink like Sandy and my rat terrier/mix, Mackenzie, has it in tan)!

It's quite apparent why she's the love of your life. She's lovely. Thank you for sharing her pics with us.

farleyv

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh Sandy is a great gal! No wonder she is the LOYL, actually that spells loyal kind of....and I can tell she is that.

They love the water don't they? You have a wonderful friend in her...and she in you.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

etiqueta

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by farleyv

They love the water don't they? You have a wonderful friend in her...and she in you.
She's actually terrified of water. xD
She was just staring at the "waterfall" because there were leaves floating down and she was intrigued. It was so funny. She refused to pay attention to me after she first saw them.

Alison, you're spot on with the feistiness! She's always been such a feisty dog. Very stubborn and eager to get into trouble, too. Before I got her, she had once gotten loose and managed to sneak into a grocery store. hahahahaha

otto

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aww....you can tell she's a real sweetie pie and excellent company. Thanks for sharing Sandy with us!