Lucy & Kittens, 5 days old.

kailie

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Here is my foster girl, Lucy and her 3 male kittens who are 5 days old. I went with a "Peanuts" theme for their names. Charlie and Linus are the orangies and Schroeder is the grey boy.

Linus was this way when I first walked in!

Schroeder & Charlie

Precious Lucy

Linus & Schroeder

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kailie

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by DarkMavis

Aww, such sweeties!!

Is Lucy as soft as she looks?
Is she EVER! Her coat is so beautiful and soft... I love petting her, and she loves when I do as well.
She's a real sweetheart.

mystik spiral

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They are all just gorgeous, and I love the Peanuts theme!! Schroeder was always my favorite. Lucy is obviously a wonderful mommy.

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
None of the kittens are showing any signs of the facial defects? They look OK...

kailie

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by mrblanche

None of the kittens are showing any signs of the facial defects? They look OK...
So far so good, they all look fine to me too!
I'm just waiting to see all 3 of them open TWO eyes though.

alicatjoy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lucy's babies are just as sweet and precious as their mommy is
. I, too, noticed that they all appear to be healthy and that they don't seem to be deformed in any way. But, even if they are, Lucy is proof that they can still live happy and healthy lives.

That first pic of Linus is just too cute for words. What a cutie-patootie he is. And, Charlie and Schroeder are absolutely darling as well. But, looking at their mom, it's clear as day why they are as gorgeous as they are. Lucy is a beautiful girl and I can't wait to read the post where you tell us that she's been adopted!

I love the Peanuts theme for their names. I was hoping that you'd go with that theme since their mommy's name is Lucy. And, I was super glad to see that you named a baby Schroeder -- he was always my fave along with Linus.

Thanks for sharing the pics. But, just as an aside, how are your boys you rescued? I haven't seen any photos or heard an update on those sweet ones in a little bit. I know they had a URI and were doing much better, but have they been adopted? Or, at the very least, has anyone shown any interest in them? Even so, more pics of Waldo, please! I love him
!

kailie

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Alison Joy

But, just as an aside, how are your boys you rescued? I haven't seen any photos or heard an update on those sweet ones in a little bit. I know they had a URI and were doing much better, but have they been adopted? Or, at the very least, has anyone shown any interest in them? Even so, more pics of Waldo, please! I love him
!
The 5 boys are all doing REALLY well. Waldo, Ernest and Watson are now healthy other than the occasional sneeze. Rio and Filbert still have a SLIGHT eye infection, but even they are doing much better than they were. I have had no success in finding them homes at all as of yet.
I'm not the only one however as I have talked with other foster Moms from the shelter and they are in the same position. Adoptions are pretty much at a standstill right now because there are so many "free cats" available. I just wish that people would understand that there is NO SUCH THING as a free kitten!

I got a picture of Waldo and Ernest last night, I'll go post them for you now.

otto

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a beautiful little family. You are a real Hero for the work you do.