The story as I read it from cp24.com says it was a fly. here is the story.
Hereâ€™s a tip people: a fork is not a fly swatter. An Israeli woman swallowed a fly and then gulped down a fork, attempting to snag the insect that flew in her mouth as she cleaned her home. Doctors in northern Israel quickly worked to correct the problem, as they performed emergency surgery to get the utensil out of the woman. But the bug had already been digested. Meanwhile, one pressing question still remains, and weâ€™re afraid we canâ€™t answer it either because we donâ€™t know why, she swallowed a fly.