Sorry guys but 2 more stories:
In my 9th grade Spanish class we all were susposed to cook recipes from the book our teacher gave us. Then we would all have a party with that food the next day....I was eating a cookie a girl made. It tasted ok, but had nuts in it. I decided to look at my half bit cookie to see what else it may have been made of and instead I saw a hollow shell of what I guess was either a maggot or a worm that likes whatever nut that was (I think it was walnut). The bad part was I had swallowed half a 'shell' of the creature....EWWWWW.
My grandmother was eating at the kitchen table...we have a ceiling fan overhead....I walked by to go to fridge when I started to hear a slight 'plop' noise occasionally. Grandma didnt notice right off. Turns out a dead rat or something was in the attic (the ceiling fan wasnt cauked good or something she told me later)and the plop was maggots falling on her. We figured out the sound after she felt something crawling in her hair and pulled out several maggots....the gross part: she had ate a few!! There were so many she attatched a garbage bag to the blades and we could hear them falling in it and crawling for hours....that ruint both our appetites for that night. I'm still afraid to eat under that fan even though she says she had her son fix it. So BEWARE of the ceiling fan