Tooth

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Horatio loose a Tooth....

He is a very Hyperactive kitty...
,...He have more toys than Catulina & Milky, even some of the toys of his "brothers" are shared for continuing with the introduccion, but he ENJOY to bite anything....

Last night I was sitting in the corner of my bed so he jump to scratch to me and bite me, in order to he sometimes just lick my fingers I left he do it so that moment One of his fang I saw it on the bed...
, he wasn´t bleeding I was observating during the whole day today, his behavior didn´t change, he was the same mischief silly boy of daily, run, jump, bite and EAT anything that I put in his bowl to eat,.....
...and we have gave to him milk for cats.......(not human milk)......
....I calculate he´s 5 months old right now...

Is natural that a Cat loose at this age some tooth????

Thank you in advance for your comments about.....

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
No worries Rigel - he's loosing his baby teeth & getting in his adult fangs so he can bite you better!

strange_wings

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You need to look in the health section more often.
Kittens loose their kitten canines, and your kitty is right on schedule. Be glad you found his tooth! Most of us never get to keep our kitten's teeth.

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Yes, Rigel, quite normal. Get some plastic straws and have some tossed around for him to chew on while he is teething.

We were lucky enough to get one of each for Bijou and Mika. My daughter is a scrap booker so she has an ongoing scrapbook for each of the kitties.

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Awww how sweet....
Horatio is growing up.

Save that tooth Rigel...
it is a treasure.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thank you for your replieds!...

Is a fact that Catulina was more big than him when she arrive to home...

Is a fact that Milky arrive more less same age of Horatio at home
Is a fact that We never saw a fang or tooth of Milky and even of Catulina wandering around....
...so this why we terrify when we see the tooth on the bed!...

Milky was more bite-things than Catulina..
even now he try to bite me & scratch me with all his forces, he try to playing with me but I never provocate to him to this because he can hurt me...

NOW, Horatio make many stuffs than the other cats NEVER do!...Jump on the kitchen table, take some stuffs and steal it....
, now we have the double of care in what we leave over the table when the little Devil of Tazmania came!....

We have give some straws but under surveillance because is very destructive the Mini-Me!...
...and we have fear of he try to swallow some bit part of some straw....

I really appreciate all your coments up!...

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
He sounds just like Jack, very mischeivous!!
Jack like Horatio does things that the girls never did when they were his age either

Even though i watched Jack closely to see if i would find the tooth when it dropped out i never did, but then he may have swallowed it?

jupeycat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Yep, Meg's been going through it and the vet said all her adult teeth are now in - she's about 6 months. I also found a tooth which I have kept!

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
When a kitten gets to be about 6 months old, a second larger canine tooth will grow in next to the small baby tooth. Then the small one will fall out. If you look at the cat's teeth, you may see others that are still "doubled," two teeth close to each other.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Originally Posted by white cat lover

so he can bite you better!
I don´t like this Idea but I should to take care!...

Originally Posted by Rosiemac

You lucky thing for finding it though!
I´m?...

Originally Posted by xocats

Save that tooth Rigel...
it is a treasure.
Last night I can´t remember exactly where I put it because should to be evidence for some Vet Check up, but today I find it!...
...I leave it on the sink of the bathroom on the firts floor....

Originally Posted by mrblanche

When a kitten gets to be about 6 months old, a second larger canine tooth will grow in next to the small baby tooth. Then the small one will fall out. If you look at the cat's teeth, you may see others that are still "doubled," two teeth close to each other.
....I could to see in the Susan thread what you said Mike, but the little devil don´t leave catch him to take some pics of his mouth!...

Let me see what can I do about....

Thanks for your replys!...