More Bears

mbjerkness

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Last week we had several visits from a huge Daddy bear. Now we have Momma and her baby

Momma

Momma

and little tiny Baby

There are traps set about a block away. I don't think my kids will be going out on Halloween

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Have you seen them in person? I will say, having a bear in my yard WOULD keep me inside. But aren't they getting close to hibernation time? I've seen paw prints on our dirt road after it rains and I have no idea what they are...and I really don't want to know! I figure ignorance is bliss.

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Eeek, bears scare the crap outta me! That top picture looks like the classic bear paw from native art. Cool - as long as it's not in my backyard!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mbjerkness

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by calico2222

Have you seen them in person? I will say, having a bear in my yard WOULD keep me inside. But aren't they getting close to hibernation time? I've seen paw prints on our dirt road after it rains and I have no idea what they are...and I really don't want to know! I figure ignorance is bliss.
We have seen Papa several times. He comes between 11:30 and 12 midnight. He is huge. I agree ignorance is bliss
I wish I didn't know they were close by