Fashionable Kitty

sumaii

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Amadeus is a very fashionable (and tolerant) kitty, who has a bit of a wardrobe.

He like tot look professional so he wears a tie. If you are wondering why is is all "I'm alert, I'm alert" looking the dogs were running around and barking.

His red hooded coat. Its actually one of my dog's coat but he looks adorable in it. He was to busy eating to pose for a nice picture.

And it sexy jacket

He only wears the clothes for a few minutes, for the pictures. I never put the clothes on him when is in not in the mood.

Even with all his nice clothes he likes to go nude most of the time.

3catsn1dog

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
B-E-A-UTIFUL kitty!! Aww thats so cute you can dress him up. I dont even get to dress up my puppy cuz his daddy says he looks dumb with his handsome grey sweater on!

p&r

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
What a cutie he is! LOVE his outfits!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sumaii

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thanks
Amadeus as says thank you for the nice comments

sumaii

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thanks
. I just make all of Amadeus clothes.... I think I'll steal your idea and make Amadeus a bow tie collar.......

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awwww, you are so lucky to have a cat that doesn't mind being dressed up. Amadeus is just gorgeous! As long as the cat doesn't mind, I think it's cute to dress them up for photo sessions. If I tried that with mine, I would be in the emergency room so fast it would make your head spin. Although when Little One was a kitten she would love to wear one of my hair scrunchies around her neck...she would walk around so proud, like she was the queen of England! She outgrew that phase REALLY fast, so now she just steals them if they are lying around. I guess she's afraid I'm going to try it again (I'm not THAT stupid!).

sumaii

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by calico2222

Awwww, you are so lucky to have a cat that doesn't mind being dressed up. Amadeus is just gorgeous! As long as the cat doesn't mind, I think it's cute to dress them up for photo sessions. If I tried that with mine, I would be in the emergency room so fast it would make your head spin. Although when Little One was a kitten she would love to wear one of my hair scrunchies around her neck...she would walk around so proud, like she was the queen of England! She outgrew that phase REALLY fast, so now she just steals them if they are lying around. I guess she's afraid I'm going to try it again (I'm not THAT stupid!).
Most of my pets (excluding the reptiles) are pretty good about being dressed up, as long as they get food- Amadeus' being boil chicken hearts, he'll do anything for those.

lynsey

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
He reminds me of Little red Riding hood in that red coat