Confessions of a sardine addict!

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi. My name is Prowler. And I am addicted to sardines! Hiiiii, Proowwlllerrr!!

Meowmy gave me a taste a few weeks ago and I am hooked. I know, I know. Just one bite, I told myself. Now I cannot help it. I cry and cry and follow Meowmy around, begging for just a nibble, a lick, a crumb!

My other cat wet food just does NOT compare to the sublime, stinky flavor of sardines. I don't care if it is cat food sardines or human sardines. I WANT IT, I WANT IT, I WANT IT!!!!!!! Sorry, got carried away. Meowmy had better not run out or I don't know WHAT I will do!!! Sigh... such a predicament!

Seriously - I can't go anywhere near the kitchen w/o him begging for sardines. Not tuna, not salmon... tho' he likes those. He still eats his regular food, but wants 'dines at every meal!

darkmavis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well it seems he's on the right track- admitting he has a problem is the first step, right?

Super cute kitty, BTW.

david's steph

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Oh look at Prowler's cute little embarrassed face!! My kitties know how he feels, as I TOO just recently been buying sardine cans for the babies after reading a sardine thread on here!! They do enjoy it, but are not addicted to it as handsome Prowler admits to being....

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
it looks like he's thinking: "It's been 2 hours, 34 minutes and 9 seconds since I had some sardines
"

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
'dines at every meal!

What a cutie pie.

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
...Love the Tittle of the thread!...

Awww looks terrific this Addict!...

Well prowl, you did the firts step sweet boy!,...admit it!...

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by katiemae1277

it looks like he's thinking: "It's been 2 hours, 34 minutes and 9 seconds since I had some sardines
"

Poor little sardine addict

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
aw...

FYI
- My vet has had a sign for ages right next to the raw/ cooked dog / cat cookie recipe....

A sardine a day keeps the vet away...

I would appear that Prowler has the ability to read and travel

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awwww honey! I wish you lived closer.....I would hook you up with some Tiki Cat!
Bugsy is also an addict, but he likes his tuna better...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by carolinalima

Awwww honey! I wish you lived closer.....I would hook you up with some Tiki Cat!
Bugsy is also an addict, but he likes his tuna better...
Oooooo!!! His LOOOOVES the Tiki Cat!!! And not just the sardines but the Tuna, tiliapia and rice. And ProPlan's Tuna and Sardines in Aspic!
I am not fond of the look or smell, but hey, I am not the one eating it. ( It is the only PP wet that is not loaded with wheat gluten, BTW).

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Momto4kitties

haha, that is soo cute! Give him some sardines meowmy
Yeah I got an earful this morning. They got Wellness salmon and trout with some Meow Mix Market Select whitefish and tuna mixed in and it wasn't good enough!

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by AddieBee

Yeah I got an earful this morning. They got Wellness salmon and trout with some Meow Mix Market Select whitefish and tuna mixed in and it wasn't good enough!
lol too funny ... do you get the wellness with sardines?

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sharky

lol too funny ... do you get the wellness with sardines?
I didn't know Wellness made a wet with sardines. I will look for it. The local Pet Supplies Plus had PP small cans of wet on sale 10/$5 - or 50 cents a can. I bought a bunch of the sardines and tuna. They got some tonight.

I make fun of Prowler but they all love it. Archie will pick up a glob of the food in his mouth and run to the other end of the kitchen, and drop it on the floor to eat it so the other kitties can't get HIS 'dines.

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That is to cute! All eyes on you, just in case you go near the kitchen
! I can't go into the kitchen without Maia begging........half the time I don't think she knows what shes really begging for, but if I go into the kitchen, this is automatic for her
! She does love her Fancy Feast, this is her occasional and holiday treat. She will bring it into the kitchen herself sometimes....

Silly kitties!