Bugsy reads cat fancy

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Meowmy got the latest and in our opinion the greatest Cat Fancy in the mail today! Why the greatest? Because..... the featured breed this month is.... Ragdoll! There is this cute cute kitten on the cover, and a long article about us... There is even a poster with three little kittens in one side, and two hot model kitties in the other.... whrew!! And you know what is the best part of all? All these Ragdoll kitties are puurrrrryy chubby! Maybe meowmy will back off a little bit now with this thing of (gasp) diet and exercise - kitties of the blogosphere - cross your paws for meowmy to come to her senses!
Well, now that I already read the magazine, I will lend it to her, after all, she paid the subscription.... it makes her feel special, you know (human psychology
)
Thanks for reading!

myfamiliars

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Bugsy is so handsome. I think he has a little crush on the covergirl. Great post, and you tell your mommy that you are fine just as you are, Bugsy! I thought Ragdolls were supposed to be bigger, anyway.

lynsey

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Great photo. I think he's telling himself "wow, that cat on the cover looks almost as good as me"

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Natalie_ca

Too cute!!! I can just see those thoughts emanating from him!!
I know - and believe me, he is winning
he is just too cute!!!

Originally Posted by WellingtonCats

That ragdoll on there is drop dead gorgeous!

Bugsy is pwiddy cute too!
thank you Sam! And yes, that kitten on the cover is too cute! For me Bugsy is cuter though... of course!

Originally Posted by myfamiliars

Bugsy is so handsome. I think he has a little crush on the covergirl. Great post, and you tell your mommy that you are fine just as you are, Bugsy! I thought Ragdolls were supposed to be bigger, anyway.
Yes.... Bugsy is trying to convince me and his vet of that... We will see...

Originally Posted by CoolCat

awwww bugsy what lovely you looks my sweet boy!...
Thank you Rigel!

Originally Posted by Lynsey

Great photo. I think he's telling himself "wow, that cat on the cover looks almost as good as me"
no, no.... that for him is like playcat

Originally Posted by krazy kat2

I bet none of those magazine kitties are as cute as you!
oh, they are! but thanks for the compliment!