Trauma tonight - catch a glimpse of me!

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
The new show Trauma that's been showing on NBC is filmed in San Francisco, so I signed up to be an extra and have done a few episodes. Just standing in the background - nothing too star-worthy

Tonight is the first episode that I did, and the one where you're most likely to see me. I'm hoping the scene hasn't been cut, I have a feeling it wasn't the most exciting scene

So it's on NBC at 9/8c tonight! The scene is down by the cable car line, there's a bunch of people lined up waiting for a cable car, and a guy cuts into the line, and gets into a fight with the guy in front of him.

I'm standing just behind where the guy cuts into the line, with a lady and a couple of kids, and I "shield" one of the kids when the fight starts. I'm wearing a blue sweater and jeans, and have my hair pulled back.

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Cool bananas!

I think it's so fun that you did this. It's right after Heroes, so we'll check it out.

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I have class tonight, but I just programmed it into my DVR!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I hope they show the scene. And you can see me. And I don't look like an idiot...

yam102284

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm taping it tonight, but I'll definitely look for you when I watch it! How exciting that you got to do this!

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I saw you!
You were wearing the pale blue fleece top and had the camera?
Cool! You were on a couple of times. Very convincing frown as they picked up the guy's tongue!

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Yep that was me!!! I had a big SLR around my neck. Woohoo!

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww, I don't have cable right now so I missed it...do they put the episodes on YouTube or show them on the network website?? I would LOVE to see it! That is just too cool!!! "And they Emmy goes to......Sarah!!!!"

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
There was another lady in front of me who also had a light blue jacket - hers was fleecier than mine and she was older than me. That was very exciting though, I saw me a few times

keycube

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I didn't see the show, but that's pretty cool. How much do you get to hang around the set and see what goes on behind the scenes as far as scene set-up, direction, camerawork, and all of that?

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
How far into the show do you appear? I started 20mins into it.
My son is sick so I missed the beginning. How exciting. My cousin does extras.

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sarahp

The new show Trauma that's been showing on NBC is filmed in San Francisco, so I signed up to be an extra and have done a few episodes. Just standing in the background - nothing too star-worthy

Tonight is the first episode that I did, and the one where you're most likely to see me. I'm hoping the scene hasn't been cut, I have a feeling it wasn't the most exciting scene

So it's on NBC at 9/8c tonight! The scene is down by the cable car line, there's a bunch of people lined up waiting for a cable car, and a guy cuts into the line, and gets into a fight with the guy in front of him.

I'm standing just behind where the guy cuts into the line, with a lady and a couple of kids, and I "shield" one of the kids when the fight starts. I'm wearing a blue sweater and jeans, and have my hair pulled back.
Is this you?

It right after the one guy tells the other he has to find the tongue b/c he is an EMT not paramedic yet.

3catsn1dog

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That is awesome!!! Ill be sure to catch the reruns...I work monday nights till close so I miss everything on tv!!!!! But I know that Wed or Thurs I can catch Reruns of Trauma cuz I like that show! Bawled like a baby in the first episode so it had me hooked!!

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Crazyforinfo

Is this you?

It right after the one guy tells the other he has to find the tongue b/c he is an EMT not paramedic yet.
Yeah, that's me! Woo!
How'd you do that?

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sarahp

Yeah, that's me! Woo!
How'd you do that?
Sleeping baby=boredom for me.
I used the link Linda posted and did a screen cap then uploaded.