Jake was so cuddly this weekend!

ut0pia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had to document it

Too bad that by the time I got the camera he was annoyed with me in many instances ..
that's why I was able to get only one pic in which he doesn't look like he wants to kill me

Jake is not a lap cat so him being like this is very unusual. He is very wild and independent.

and here is another pic of me and him that my friend decided to photoshop- she made my eyes blue and used some sort of airbrushing tool to make it look more artsy lol... I was trying not to stare at the flash, I don't know what he was looking at.

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He does seem to have that wide eyed look, he was trying to be snuggly but you had to go there, and try to capture the moment!

cattoys

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
On the second pic, those where sharp and lovely eyes! Excellent piccies.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ut0pia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by cheylink

He does seem to have that wide eyed look, he was trying to be snuggly but you had to go there, and try to capture the moment!
I know LOL he doesn't have that content look of wanting to be snuggly anymore after I get the camera, even in this one pic
I tried to re create the moment all weekend and tried to get good pics of me and him cuz I was mad I couldn't get a good pic but I failed each time..
here are a few of the pics I got, I'm feeling bold this morning so I'll post them even though I wasn't planning to because they aren't very good ..

I give up on taking pics with him for a while, I think he knows what the camera is and hates it. Maybe in a few months of not seeing it, he will forget and won't hate me for taking it out

I also found these two pics of him as a baby that were in the internal memory of my camera that I had forgotten all about!! I forgot to add them last night...

myfamiliars

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
First of all, you're simply lovely. Second of all, there's my big, beautiful boy, Jake! Even when he's discontented, he's so handsome. I can't believe how big he's getting.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ut0pia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by myfamiliars

First of all, you're simply lovely. Second of all, there's my big, beautiful boy, Jake! Even when he's discontented, he's so handsome. I can't believe how big he's getting.
Thanks
I will post pics of him growing up when he turns 1, I know you suggested it in my other thread