TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › Xander and Riley
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Xander and Riley

post #1 of 7
Thread Starter 
Trying to get some good pictures for a Christmas Card and I got a few nice ones of Xander

Riley refuses to ever look at the camera and lately its been rainy with no sun, so going to have to try again when the weather is better.

Here's my pretty boy Xander









As you can see, Riley just won't look at the camera!



post #2 of 7
LOL @ Riley
Beautiful pics Paula
Xander face is just so squishy cute ......... he has this real masculine face, I love it. I love them both
post #3 of 7
Awww, there's that vicious "feral" boy Xander. Not! He's so handsome!

And, Riley's gorgeous whether he's looking at the camera or not. I love them both too.
post #4 of 7
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pami View Post
LOL @ Riley
Beautiful pics Paula
Xander face is just so squishy cute ......... he has this real masculine face, I love it. I love them both
Xander is totally a masculine cat. Well, except when he's being silly, lol, then he's a total nutjob!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eilcon View Post
Awww, there's that vicious "feral" boy Xander. Not! He's so handsome!

And, Riley's gorgeous whether he's looking at the camera or not. I love them both too.
So vicious huh?
post #5 of 7
Like Pam said, you can just see Xander is a boy, very handsome, and of course Riley is just gorgeous
post #6 of 7
They are both gorgeous. I think you could go with any of those pics for your Christmas card.
post #7 of 7
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by myfamiliars View Post
They are both gorgeous. I think you could go with any of those pics for your Christmas card.
I will let Eithne choose which one of Xander to use, but I still need to get some better ones of Riley for her to pick from. I may have to take him outside on the harness just to get some decent light!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Fur Pictures and Videos Only!
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › Xander and Riley