New kitties need names

tabbygurl

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hey guys I just adopted to kittens on saterday. They came with names witch are Pee-a-boo a fivel. I dont really like them so im on the search for new names. Here are pictures of them to help you.

This is the Girl

This is the Boy

Them both together

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
They're adorable! I'm hopeless with cat names, it takes me forever to think of anything decent

I moved the thread to Fur Pics for you since it had photos in it

3catsn1dog

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hmm since they are both tabbies and almost twinnies...You gotta have something that matches..like Marilyn and Joe (Monroe and Dimaggio), Bonnie and Clyde, Ozzie and Harriet...But thats just the route I would go if they were mine. I also like to stick with a cartoon type thing so Daphne and Fred, Scooby and Shaggy, Aladdin and Jasmine...Stuff like that..Good luck picking names for those adorable cutie pies!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tabbygurl

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
ya you read my mind i want names that match, Aladdin and Jasmine are cute.

3catsn1dog

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Haha Aurora and Charming, Ariel and Eric, Sandy and Spongebob or Patrick, Rocky and Bullwinkle, Ginger and Humphrey (dont ask those popped into my head..lol) those are just a few I thought of!! Hope they help get some wheels turning so you can find names for them! They are too adorable they look just like my GiGi girl!!

clpeters23

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by 3CatsN1Dog

Haha Aurora and Charming, Ariel and Eric, Sandy and Spongebob or Patrick, Rocky and Bullwinkle, Ginger and Humphrey (dont ask those popped into my head..lol) those are just a few I thought of!! Hope they help get some wheels turning so you can find names for them! They are too adorable they look just like my GiGi girl!!
Two of my cats are Rocky and Bullwinkle (Moose). I always loved that cartoon!

catkiki

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I like..........

Bonnie and Clyde
Rhett and Scarlett
Fred and Ethel
Lucy and Ricky
Fred and Wilma

These are just a few!

bonnie1965

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Please do not do Bonnie and Clyde! Trust me on this.

I, too, am terrible with naming. I stress over them forever and then still am not sure I chose well