The face behind the laptop

weldrwomn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
There is a creature that dwells behind my laptop. I can see it when I fold the screen down.

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Ah, yes, I have one of those creatures, too, with similar markings. And if I were a laptop user, I could well imagine it dwelling behind the laptop, since one of its favourite positions is between my legs -- much like your creature. What a lovely creature!

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That is so cute
! They just love to be wherever you are, either watching, or sleeping but always at ears distance!
I just had to share this pic of Maia looking up from under the glass table while I was on the computer.....

To silly!

3catsn1dog

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That is so cute...I have a few pics of Hercules and Fatman on top of the computer desk either napping or watching me on TCS of course!!! I had to take down my monkeys and Tiggers that BF got me so they had a spot to sleep!!! LOL..Isnt it amazing how we rearrange our stuff to accomedate them!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

weldrwomn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AddieBee

Is that Marcy or Darcy?
That is Darcy aka Little Cat

Originally Posted by cheylink

That is so cute
! They just love to be wherever you are, either watching, or sleeping but always at ears distance!
I just had to share this pic of Maia looking up from under the glass table while I was on the computer.....

To silly!
Oh what an adorable little face
I love that pic

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

weldrwomn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LDG

OMG little Darcy is just too cute! Doesn't it make you always want to put the laptop top down?
Yes, I often fold the laptop down and scritch her on the top of her furry little head. She isn't laying there to be cute though. She is laying there to keep her paws warm. So when I scritch her, I get the "I'm not here because I love you, I am here to keep my feet warm" look.

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Yeah, we know that one. Flowerbelle sleeps on us at night, and she's always so bothered if we act like we know she's there. When we're not cat furniture, we're simply pre-heated blankets.