Camille & Itty Bitty Calico Kitty

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Camille needs a better name, looks like she'll be around for awhile.

Itty Bitty is a hoodlum. She's picking up on some "bad" habits from Camille, hopefully she stays very friendly/outgoing - not hissy.

I got Ba Da Beam - Itty Bitty doesn't get it. Camille first swatted it, then discovered the light on the wall!

(Sorry about the dirty floor - kittens + litter = mess)

I watch TV as I go to bed - Camille
TV

She is much more approachable when she's laying on the bed - so while she's half asleep I took some pics of her

And "little Ms Hot Stuff" Itty Bitty Calico Kitty - she thinks very highly of herself
She also bites.

Bound & determined to destroy my cell phone

darkmavis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Too cute!!!
I love Camille's little feeties! Both of them do look like a handful though.

And although I can't be 100% sure that Genever doesn't have her own set of housekeys so she can go out when we're at work, I'm pretty sure she did not go to your house and teach Itty Bitty about the high nom-factor of cell phones. If she did teach her, then I wholeheartedly apologise. And I definitely sympathise.

lyrajean

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So cute!

I want to steal Itty bitty...

My sympathies on the bitey kitty-ness x2. I've got a rescued orpahan kitty (Aya) who I've never been able to completely break of the "-chomp chomp-" behavior etiher...

I have whittled it down to the point where she only emplys her teeth to express really strong feelings like, 'don't trim my nails', or 'don't pick me up' or 'enough with the petting'. She also does retaliatory biting after I've done something she doesn't like, like scared her or move dher off my lap or trimmed nails. I know it sounds like a lot, but she's really much better.

The only thing that seems to work without simply making her afraid of me is hissing at her like I'm an angry cat too. I wish I'd figured that out when she was 3mos instead of 8.

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
They are both so adorable!

I don't know if this is different enough from Camille for you to consider it, but since she is a little biter one of the first names I thought of when you were still considering names is Carmilla. Carmilla is a fictional vampiress in a story by Sheridan le Fanu in his collection of short stories In a Glass Darkly, which was published in 1872. Carmilla is actually one of, if not the first female vampires in published fiction. Camilla is also Countess Millarca Karnstein, so you could also call her Countess, or Milla, or Millarca or something like that to "honor" her bitiness.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
We are sort of half making progress - in a backwards direction, but hey.

New pictures - putting Itty Bitty on the internet to see if we get anyone interested.

She'll sit in my lap - but will just "snap" at nothing still - and she's being far more assertive in her aggression - I'm hoping the more lap time she has the better she'll be about it.

When I'm not touching her & not too close - she's calm, relaxed, cute

I
her paws

....and now onto the adorable cute Itty Bitty (very naughty) Calico Kitty. If I could get decent pictures of her I think she'll get adopted in a heartbeat. She's little, primarily white, and friendly.

...and she loves tummy rubs

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I dont know how you are standing all the cuteness....... those are great pics you got .......
Did you decide on a new name for Camille?

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pami

I dont know how you are standing all the cuteness....... those are great pics you got .......
Did you decide on a new name for Camille?
Still calling her Camille. Re-naming her would be admitting defeat & keeping her.

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by white cat lover

Still calling her Camille. Re-naming her would be admitting defeat & keeping her.
Gosh Nat. You've got me soooo bad! These two are such honies.

I'm thinking that IBCK is along the same lines of my Tales (she's a van too, but blue silver) who is currently rabbit kicking my back as I type. Normally she bites my hair when I'm on the computer and wipes her face in it too.

But Camille has stollen my heart too - you would never guess she was so wild, from looking at her. You're right too, those paw pads

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I feel bad because I don't love Camille as much as I think I should. It would help if she'd quit attacking my face when I sleep.

Now Itty Bitty - I'll be happy to see her gone, because I know she'll go quick - she's cute, little, friendly, & all around a doll baby. She's a hoodlum, in a good way - oh nothing is cuter than that fat little belly rolling over for a tummy rub.

Camille will be one I'll have a hard time letting go of, should we get any interest in adopting her.....because if you put so much time/effort/energy into making them what they are - it's hard to let them go, hard to trust that people won't "screw them up" again. I'm hoping to sit on Camille & work on her people skills until next spring, maybe see if she's more friendly then - pending how Ophelia Rose feels about it all.
We know what Dory thinks!

I've always said I need a black cat to complement each white kitty.

p&r

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
OMG I LOOVVEE Ity Bity! If I was closer I'd take her in a heart beat! Good luck finding her a home (feel free to send her to me if nothing works out
)

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by carolinalima

Hey Nat! How do you like that toy??
Ba da beam? The dogs like it best.
I have enough cats that several of them like it. Camille has it figured out how the light hits the wall & moves - Itty doesn't get it yet. Twitch just likes to shove it around the floor, not play with the light.

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by white cat lover

Ba da beam? The dogs like it best.
I have enough cats that several of them like it. Camille has it figured out how the light hits the wall & moves - Itty doesn't get it yet. Twitch just likes to shove it around the floor, not play with the light.
hum........that makes it a no go for me
Thanks Nat!

marinewife05

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I love Itty Bitty! She is too darn cute. I mean they are both cute, but I love the white ones. Sooooo cute!!!!!

How old is Itty Bitty? I just love that up close face picture. I'd take her in a heartbeat too!!

Just had to throw in that I have that same blue kitty condo thing.

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Itty's the mostly white one, yes. She's probably around 7-8 weeks now?
I don't keep track well.