Question Of The Day - Wednesday, October 14th!

pookie-poo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good Morning! Another day off, another meeting at work to ruin it. Sorry, I know I shouldn't complain....at least I have a job.....but man, I'd just like to sleep in occasionally on my day off!!!

Here's today's Question Of The Day!

It's all about pOPcOrn!

Do you like it? What kind is your favorite? Do you only eat it at certain times, like in a movie theater....or is it okay anytime (even breakfast!)

Mmmmmm! Popcorn! I love hot, buttered popcorn. Not quite enough to eat it for breakfast, but I love to have it when I watch a movie, or read a book. I have to have mine hot and fresh. I think bagged or tinned popcorn is icky...you know the stuff that comes at Christmas with the plain, cheese and carmel popcorn....Ewwwww!

jamasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love popcorn, I usually eat it while watching tv or sometimes when I am on the computer.

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Not a big popcorn fan. I love the flavor of the butter popcorn at the movie theater but it always seems to get stuck in my teeth and I get those little kernals stuck in my throat.

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Popcorn is good.

I like microwave popcorn, and airpopped popcorn.

The only one I don't like is I tried a microwave one called Kettle Corn... its kinda sweet buttery, blehhhhh.

I don't mind the tinned flavored popcorn as long as its fresh and not stale.

But generally my popcorn of choice right now is Orville Redenbachers Smart Pop.

I can eat it any time.

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I like popcorn. We just make our own in the popcorn machine. I recently discovered gourmet white popcorn, and that was good. I like it with melted butter and salt on it.
We never buy it in the cinema as it's so overpriced. We only eat it occasionally when watching a movie on TV.

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
What a delicious Question Kelly-Jo...

I love all kind of popcorn
With or without butter
all cheese flavours
but also some times with chilli....

My favourite for sunday movie at night are with caramel....
....LOVE IT!...

ps I taste someday at JALAPEÑO chilli and don´t like it....
...very spyce.....

cattybird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm a big popcorn eater. Sometimes I have it at the movies, and I usually have some Microwave kind to eat when I'm watching TV, watching a DVD, reading or just because I want some.

larussa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love popcorn and eat it fresh and from a bag or micro waved I like it while watching TV, I do like potato chips more tho

februa

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
mmm Popcorn! Love it

Not big on buttery corn, but I do like mine salty. I *LOVE* Salt & Vinegar flavoured popcorn, and when I go to the movies, I get no butter, but do get the salt and vinegar shakers they have here....DELICIOUS!!!
I would happiily eat popcorn for breakfast or lunch as well. Dinner, as a side dish perhaps

lynsey

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I like Smart Pop or the others that are low in fat. I don't like alot of butter or salt on it. When DBF and I go to the movies, we skip the popcorn too $$ but we sneak in our own goodies

Popcorn goes great with Diet Dr. Pepper.

strange_wings

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I used to love cheese favored popcorn. I had to give up ever eating any of it though - my gums get sliced up and it gets stuck so deep that brushing and flossing doesn't help.

I'll stick to crackers and softer chips.

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by mbjerkness

I love popcorn. My favorite is stove popped, with butter and salt.
A woman after my own heart.

I don't eat popcorn in movie theatres -- even if I haven't just finished dinner -- because I don't trust the stuff they call "buttery". I do eat Kernels popcorn, though, and prefer of their offerings the white cheddar.

The other thing to say is that I go in fits and starts with popcorn -- don't have any for months, and then can't get enough of it for a while.

rubsluts'mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love popcorn. In fact I'm eating some right now. It's a bagged kind (I usually do microwave), that's done like movie theater popcorn... and it tastes really good. I was munching on it yesterday and was through half the bag before I realized what I was doing. I'm on the dregs of the bag now...

I love good fresh kettle corn... and there are some white cheddar flavored ones I like too... I use microwave popcorn as my 'after 8pm' snack if I still feel a little hungry, but don't want a meal.

cheshirecat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I like it just about anytime. But I don't have it very often. Mostly because I am too lazy to get up and make it.

I think my all time favorite is the candy coated kind you see around the holidays.