Fun with Catnip

Ms. Freya

Advisor
Veteran
Purraise
Well the kitties got a package from Auntie Em today and we had some unexpected reactions, especially from Freya, my indifferent-to-catnip kitty. (or so I thought)

Hey Mom, what's in here?

Original

Ooooh I got something out!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/3069113...n/photostream/

It's my new favorite! I MUST nom this!

Original

Upsidedown Nom!

Original

What? You expect me to share? (note the ball that she also didn't want to share
)

Original

Cotton got a turn, don't worry.

Original

He preferred to rub his face on it.

Original

Then gum it a little.

Original

Then give it a good lick.

Original

All while Freya watched...looking just a little nipped-out.

Original

Both of them got the munchies shortly after and went to finish off their dinner in tandem.
I have no idea what type of catnip Amy puts in there, but Freya went nuts...and she's never reacted to catnip. Currently she's under the dining room table with that little ball in pic #5 looking very happy. Cotton's dragged the catnip buddy onto his blanket and is hanging out with it.

alaskakatz

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Oh what fun! I got a toy from a patient at work the other day which had some fluffy ball and little material "tenicles" looked like a octopus. One of my babies grabbed it and ran, if anyone else tried to come close he grabbed it again and growled at them!

abnihon

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
what kind of cat is Freya? She has a little bob tail just like Miko - my Japanese bobtail kitty!

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Great pics

Gotta love those packages from Auntie Em eh. Did your kitties play with the envelope?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Ms. Freya

Advisor
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Snake_Lady

Great pics

Gotta love those packages from Auntie Em eh. Did your kitties play with the envelope?
Oh yes.

I had to take it away from them because thier Christmas present was still in it. I have on pic where Freya got her entire upper body into it.

Originally Posted by abnihon

what kind of cat is Freya? She has a little bob tail just like Miko - my Japanese bobtail kitty!
She's a regular DSH brown tabby and did have a full tail at one point. When we found her she had an untreated abscess that had caused her tail to go necrotic, though. So she had to have it amputated when she was about 8 months old and now looks like a bobtail.

3catsn1dog

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Gotta love those Auntie Em deliveries...I actually had to take the envelope and bubble wrap away because Fatman fell off my comp desk playing with it while I was cooking dinner!! LOL..Hmm which reminds me I better start planning my next order!

cattoys

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Great to see they're enjoying the wonderful present. Wondering that's in the envelope that is for Christmas...