Aya in the blue lagoon (tarp)

lyrajean

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I started using the blue tarp over my bed when Aya started having urination issues (wanting to pee on it). But she loves it like a toy. Couldn't have invented a better cat jungle gym/hiding cave if I tried. It makes wonderfully stimulating crunchy noises when she pounces on it or dives in it and is just about the only place she can crawl in and hide in my small studio apartment.

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wonderful pics --- her coloring against the blue of the tarp! Lovely!!

cattoys

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Hee hee, those facial expressions showing no one should mess with her conquered that blue tarp.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lyrajean

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by cattoys

Hee hee, those facial expressions showing no one should mess with her conquered that blue tarp.
Eyah, you got it exactly. Sometimes I look up from whatever I'm doing and wonder "Where'd Aya go?" I live in a studio apartment the size of a hotel suite; so a finite number of places where she could be. I lift up the edge of the tarp and 10 little claws and a mouth full of teeth spring forward as if to say "Gotcha! I was hiding in here and I didn't wanna be disturbed. You gets the claw!"

She's also big into tunneling, I call it 'chunneling', underneath it as fast as she can where the tarp overhangs the edge of the bed and touches the floor.