Happy Birthday, cheylink (10/12)

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by WellingtonCats

You're so welcome. How was your day?
It was more like a birthday weekend...and it was awesome! Friday I went to the Yankees/Twins game (some may know I am a big time Yankee fan) and it was an incredible experience! My first post season game, it went into extra innings, and we won with a walk off home run! Then Sunday I went to my friends house and he cooked a 4 course meal (hes a home made chef), escargot, mussels, scallops, wine, champagne, and we all watched the game which the Yankees won, sweeping the Twins! Then Monday I went to their place again for another dinner, mussels and filet mignon......
very yummy!
Then I came home and jumped on TCS to find TCS gifts and Happy Birthdays! Best Birthday Iv'e had in atleast 10 years!

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CoolCat

OK Cheyenne, I believe the Dodgers will going to kick at the Yankees in the last game!...
Any bet?...

...just kidding!....
Ahhhh, just remember who knows Torre better then anyone!
We know all your secrets
Just curious, what are your feelings about Manny Ramirez? I actually feel for Torre and the team having to deal with him. Yeah he is a stats player, but hes not a team player....just my opinion......

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
When we heard about Ramirez on Dodgers team.....I had a headache...
He´s not the only one good player And I believe MAYBE could be a LA series this year, I mean Angels VS Dodgers.....
why not!...

YES, Yankees could to know all secrets of Torre, BUT .....Think in blue!...
I bet it would be this year a secret weapon keep...

I BET you SUPER enjoy your game on your birthday my friend!...
should to be a fantastic experience and of course you go to rest happy because your team won!...