Daily Question ............10/12/09

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Good morning my dear friends…

Today I have the privilege to post here your daily question for the Lounge…
I want to mention that all questions here are just for the unique porpoise of fun and of course, to stay in touch with all members, and to know what do you think about it…
of course sometimes some questions are a kind of silly but funniest in the bottom!..
… so lets begin…

How many bathrooms do you have at home?...is a pain to keep it clean every week?...
...wich one is the product that you use most for clean the floor and wall of the bathroom?...

...So, start to post here!...

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Loft Apartment with one bathroom. I guess the cleaner I used most I would have to say is bleach. It cleans well, sanitizes and evaporates really quickly. And I don't have to worry about the cats because they won't have anything to do with bathroom for at least 20 minutes after I clean it and the bleach smell is gone..

catnurse22

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Just the one bathroom for me.

I usually use Scrubbing Bubbles or comet to keep the tub clean and the outside of the toilet. Lysol toilet bowl cleaner for the inside. And just good old bleach water for the counters.

fifi1puss

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have a very small studio apartment but am lucky to have an average size bathroom. I clean it with Scrubbing Bubbles bathroom cleaner. Its the only thing that does the work for me so I don't have to scrub my hands raw!

The floor is wood so I use Murphys Oil. My bathroom doesn't get very dirty, its only me that uses it.

mbjerkness

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have 1 upstairs and one partially finished down stairs. I use comet to clean toilet, tub, sink and shower. I use swiffer wet jet for the floors. I hate cleaning the bathroom

fifi1puss

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mbjerkness

I have 1 upstairs and one partially finished down stairs. I use comet to clean toilet, tub, sink and shower. I use swiffer wet jet for the floors. I hate cleaning the bathroom
I wonder if you used something different to clean it wouldn't be so bad? Don't you have to rinse, and rinse, and rinse Comet a million times? I used to hate cleaning with Comet.

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
2 bathrooms here.Mine and hubbys doesn't get dirty as often as the kids bathroom does!!OMG!!! Talk about a wreck.They leave dirty clothes on the floor all the time.grrrrrrrrr
Anyways, I use the works for the toilet.Bleach or pinesol for the floors.

alaskakatz

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Between the house and all the B&B rooms I have 9 bathrooms. I use scrubbing bubbles! I love the fresh smell and it works! I had some white something on the floors in the main house in the winter and NOTHING would take it up...sprayed some scrubbing bubbles as a last resort and wa-la! all clean!

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
3 bathrooms, and a fourth on the way

2 full baths (2nd floor + our ensuite) + 1 sink/toilet bath (mainfloor) + unfinished full bath (off the rec room)

Pretty easy to clean actually.

The kids clean their bathrooms (Kendra uses the upstairs one to do her hair, Kayleigh uses the main floor one to do her hair so they each clean those), me or DH clean ours. The rec room one, will prolly be me cleaning it since I'll be the one using it most.

Floors get vaccumed and steam mopped. Windex for the mirrors, Scrub Free for the tubs/toilets..... sometimes I'll use the wipes for a quick clean.

binkyhoo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Me and hubby Have a 2 full bath appt. What is a bit amusing is that we both have never had a 2 bath in our lives and we just seemed to migrate toward our own space over time. It is a His and Hers.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Great participation!...

what about me?...

3 bathrooms at home!...
2 in the second floor and 1 down...
and Believe me is a pain in the a........the clean for every week!...
, because we love to see the shine in those bricks!...
....( the 3 are completes....

kara_leigh

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We have 3 bathrooms in our house, two full baths and one powder room with just a sink and toilet.

I don't recall ever washing the walls...? I mop the floors with Tide laundry detergent. I use scrubbing bubbles for the inside of the toilet and the shower walls (maybe that is what was meant by "walls"?) I use glass cleaner for the counter in the powder room b/c it is granite and the sink is glass, but otherwise I use a mixture of vinegar, water, and dish soap to clean the other counters and sinks and the outside of the toilets.

I don't find it hard to keep them clean at all. Once a week I clean it all really quickly so it never gets really dirty and becomes a major task. It only takes me at most 5 minutes per bathroom. I only scrub the inside of the showers once a month, though.

cheshirecat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Two bathrooms here. One is mine the other is Chester's.

I have someone to help with cleaning and she uses some kind of natural organic cleaning products.

My bathroom stays clean but Chester makes a mess in his. He is a digger and can really toss the litter around sometimes. I usually have to sweep up ever couple of days.

lynsey

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
One bathroom that is shared with (1) male and (2) cats. I use vinegar/water or windex for the mirror, Lysol wipes for the counters and outside of the toilet, some bowl cleaner for the toilet bowl, swiffer wet for the floors and before our tub started peeling I used cleaner on the bath tub too. Now I juse use Lysol wipes for the parts of the tub that are not peeling. I also have a small dustpan and broom to keep any loose litter off the floor. Even though I have a tracking mat outside the litter box, the cats still manage to track some onto the bath rugs.

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We have a toilet/shower bathroom downstairs (no sink, you need to go into the laundry to use that...
)

And a bath/sink room and a separate toilet room. That toilet doesn't have a sink either.

I don't clean it

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just one very tiny bathroom here. My bath mat takes up about a third of the floor.
I use scrubbing bubbles bathroom cleaner for everything (sink, counter, toilet, tub and shower walls). I clean the floor with my h2o mop or swiffer wet jet.

missymotus

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1 bathroom cleaned with steam and vinegar, very easy to clean.