Staff Member
Purraise
I really want a pumpkin spice coffee.

What are you craving?

mickeycat

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
oooh, pumpkin spice coffee, yum. had one yesterday--it was cold and snowy here, and it tasted so good. guess yesterday was pumpkin day for me - started my day with the pumpkin spice coffee; went to dinner at a friends house (for bunko night), and she had made dinner-in-a-pumpkin, pumpkin muffins, pumpkin cobbler, and spiced cider. Yum!

After all that pumpkin, what i'm really craving today is some rich and creamy milk chocolate. went to a holiday boutique the other day, and there was a table where you could sign up for host a chocolate tasting party. Sounds good to me, and i've been thinking about it ever since.

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
After hearing about Thanksgiving in Canada, I'm craving a big turkey dinner. So I have a chicken with bread stuffing roasting in the oven right now. The smell of sage is permeating my house right now........

allfurlove

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
mmmmm I want a caramel apple spice (cider) from Starbucks (if you havnt tried this you must!!!! they put whipped cream and drizzle caramel on top of the cider, its soooo good)..... and a piece of pumpkin pie.

catkiki

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have chili in the crock pot right now. I put in on this morning before church, and normally we would have eaten when we got home. But after church, there was a meeting for the volunteers for our Harvestfest which is on Halloween. They served a "light" lunch which consisted of salad, lasagna and bread with cake for desert. We are stuffed!

We will eat the chili with cheese and rice and garlic bread around 5 or 6 tonight.

badgeygirl

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I'm craving sweet. Went to the grocery yesterday and bought a boston cream pie, the fixings for chocolate fudge cupcakes and the ingredients for pineapple upside down cake for hubby's birthday tomorrow. Then we went to walmart and hit up the candy row and got more chocolate. It will be 4 or 5 months before I crave sweet again. So I guess we went overboard.

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Pickles! Always pickles!
And I can't eat them as much as I'd like to, b/c I have to watch my salt intake due to my high blood pressure.

cococat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
smoked salmon sushi with short grain white rice with a small bowl of miso soup. Now, I can *make* this at home, I have the ingredients but the effort and clean-up I am so not craving so they cancel out the craving, well kind of

lizzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've been craving a big pot of something since the weather turned cold,so today I made a pot of chicken stew and made a pan of sour cream biscuits and all is right in my world!

ut0pia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was craving candy corn badly yesterday and it felt so good to eat some

wow everyone is craving fall foods!

cococat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, I kind of made it...made a small bowl of rice and a big bowl of miso soup!

babz

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Homemade potato cheese soup with lots of onions! Itâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s so fattening, but I love it!

lovesmycats

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
TGI Friday's Bruschetta Chicken Pasta is yummy!

I'm craving my mom's chili. Maybe I can talk her into making some!

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
More turkey.
The turkey dinner we had tonight was soooo good that I want more, but my MIL didn't send us home any leftovers.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
I still want pumpkin coffee.
I'm going to have to go out in search of some today.