Daily Thread: Sat. Oct. 10

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mornin folks.

The
is actually peeking out, meaning we might have a nice day

Nice day or not, we have to get our yard cleaned up for winter....bring the trampoline in, etc.

Got some grocery shopping to do later....

Oh my life is ever so exciting

Have a great day folks.

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
*yawn* Just waking up here. My life may be more exciting than yours - I'm going to do the laundry and clean the house today. DH is on call again this weekend so we won't be able to go out and do anything today. It's chilly here today so he won't work in our sun room (no heat in there), which means that he'll be parked at our computer desk, which means I can't get online when he's working.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Momofmany

*yawn* Just waking up here. My life may be more exciting than yours - I'm going to do the laundry and clean the house today. DH is on call again this weekend so we won't be able to go out and do anything today. It's chilly here today so he won't work in our sun room (no heat in there), which means that he'll be parked at our computer desk, which means I can't get online when he's working.
morning

I did the laundry thing yesterday..... but yah, got some house cleaning, and need to finish my baking (ran out of margarine the other day) which requires grocery shopping so I guess I better go get dressed for starters LOL.

-_aj_-

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
good afternoon all

well i had planned on slowly geting ready for the party im meant to go to tonight but ive been called into work for a couple of hours before im meant to be at the party, to be honest im not in the party mood after everything thats happened this week so far but work will get me in the mood got to love working in a bar

everyone have a nice day and ill have a drink for you all tonight hehe

grogs

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Morning.

I've got an excited day planned here as well. I'm getting ready to run over to my parents' house to do some laundry. They're out of town gambling my inheritance away
so it will just be me and my laundry. After that, I'm going to go run a few errands. I'm going to pick up some cat food, pick up a little wine for later tonight, and then stop by the grocery store. We have a UT football game this afternoon, so with 100K people down at the game, there shouldn't be much of a crowd while I'm out. Tonight, I'll probably hang out with a friend, watch some TV, and drink a little wine.

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning All!!

It is also sunny here but very cold, I just puttering around the house this morning then going to my brothers after lunch. I have had enough realitives for now so I am taking a bit of a break from them.

Kind of tired today, slept not to badly lastnight but did wake very early and couldn't get back to sleep.

The kitties are good sitting in the window watching the world go by.

Everyone have a good day

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good afternoon.
All three of us slept poorly. It was humid with no air movement.
Today my FIL, Step MIL, BIL and soon to be SIL are visiting.
Still have lots to clean but I had to get DS to sleep first. Thankfully I did most of the heavy cleaning this week. Normally I wait last minute like for candles. I staged them all this past week
Believe it or not that sets me back 30mins or so.

Molly went to the vet for blood work. She is on steroids for her asthma. She had to get two shots this summer b.c the pills weren't enough. Dang neighbor and his weeds. Poor girl got her neck shaved again. My fav tech had the day off. We talked before and she is against shaving unless necessary. She prefers getting the vein in the leg. Anyway all the cats were starving since Molly had to fast. Poor cats kept waking us up since 1am b/c they had no dry food.

It's a rainy & humid day but once the storm passes in a few hours it will be brisk. So long as the humidity drops, I'll be happy.

Tomorrow it's coupon shopping once again at Rite Aid. I should get paid $20 to shop
Gotta love the sales and rebates. We might hit the grocery store also. I definitely need lunch food. Then to BJ's for litter.

mbjerkness

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It is beautiful sunny day. If only it wasn't -7C
. I need to get my butt in gear and get some cleaning done. Need to pick up a few things for Thanksgiving dinner on Monday. My hubby and the kids want brussel sprouts

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh that is just too cold!

Trick for the brussel sprouts? Cut them in half, fry them with butter and garlic - add parmesan at the end. Serve them still a bit crunchy - and with the garlicy, buttery cheese, they're quite yummy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We have 'em all the time. Well - when Gary's up to making them, because I can'd do it nearly as well.

Gary had an absolutely HORRIBLE night, so I actually fell asleep around 7:00 this morning. Slept until 10:00. We decided to go out to get breakfast - something we haven't done in ages. Took a while to get our butts out the door, so ended up coming home with lunch. It was an amazing Shephard's Pie.

We were going to do some cleaning and re-organizing. I need to swap out summer clothes for Fall/Winter stuff. ...but I think we're going to toss in a movie and take a nap. It's grey and cloudy - and windy - outside. At least the kitties are loving watching the groundhogs fatten up and the leaves flying around.