L'il Moojah...a shiny black cat!

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
OK - her name is not actually Mujahadin. It's Ming Loy.

...and she's not that little. The frame of her body is about the same size as Flowerbelle (who is white and petite in all of her 7 pounds) - but Mujshie weighs about 10 pounds.
Yes, she is a little overweight.

...and she's not actually a black cat. She has a very delicate "necklace" and a little teeney "bikini" of white - a thin stripe across her top, and a little v on her abdomen.

But she is VERY shiny!

So despite not being an actual terrorist engaged in Jihad, nor being particularly little - nor actually being all black - she is our cutie baby girl.

Sleeping baby girl:

Loving little nose pets!

Intently focused on something in her sights!

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, she is gorgeous!!
I love black cats, in fact, two of the barn kittens the cat had in our basement are black (tiny, tiny, little hairs of white on one chest, and one tail)...one is a half tail (named Ramsey), the other a complete no tail named Panther. They are becoming indoor/outdoor cats...outdoor during the day, indoor at night. I just LOVE how the light reflects off their fur! Your kitty is a beauty! And, I love her little "necklace"!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
She is gorgeous - I just have such a hard time catching it because of her being black.
Have you posted pics of Ramsey and Panther? I only visit the pics lounge when I've got good bandwidth.

Here's her teeney weeney bikini
(You usually don't even see her "necklace" - it just showed up really well in that pic!)

trabel

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LDG

She is gorgeous - I just have such a hard time catching it because of her being black.
Have you posted pics of Ramsey and Panther? I only visit the pics lounge when I've got good bandwidth.

(You usually don't even see her "necklace" - it just showed up really well in that pic!)
That teeny weeny white striped bikini is adorable!!!

strange_wings

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LDG

I only visit the pics lounge when I've got good bandwidth.
Do thumbnails make it any easier on you?

Originally Posted by LDG

Almost teeney weeney enough to be scandalous.
She's a lovely glossy black kitty.

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thumbnails definitely make it easier! I saw that for the first time (I think) in your ferals thread!

Yeah... our Internet is cellular USB. No other choice, really. Very rural NJ.
You'd think 70 miles or so from NYC wouldn't be so - non-urban.

strange_wings

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LDG

Thumbnails definitely make it easier! I saw that for the first time (I think) in your ferals thread!

Yeah... our Internet is cellular USB. No other choice, really. Very rural NJ.
You'd think 70 miles or so from NYC wouldn't be so - non-urban.
I'll make sure to try to always use those - this way you can pick and choose what you wish to load.
I know there's still a few out there that don't have broadband, plus it looks neater.

There's actually a thread on here somewhere that tells how to use them on here (came across it on accident while looking up something else). If one is using photobucket you simply select the pictures then go to the bottom of the page and tell it to generate code for you.

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by strange_wings

I'll make sure to try to always use those - this way you can pick and choose what you wish to load.
I know there's still a few out there that don't have broadband, plus it looks neater.

There's actually a thread on here somewhere that tells how to use them on here (came across it on accident while looking up something else). If one is using photobucket you simply select the pictures then go to the bottom of the page and tell it to generate code for you.
I'm not sure I understood that, but I use photobucket....

Wait - did you mean the last line when you roll over the image?

Let me try this:

strange_wings

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok - go to photobucket. Put your cursor over a picture - some options should pop up for different stuff. Right below the picture there will be a little box followed by the name of the file, such as "lightkitten.jpg". Click that tiny box, it'll put a check in it.
Scroll to the bottom of the page, there will be buttons. Click on "Generate HTML and IMG code". You'll be given a list of options, for thumbnails you want the "IMG clickable thumbnails for message boards - recommended " one. Copy what's in the box below it and post (or use preview option).

ETA: doh! you got it right as I was typing this up.

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
OK! It's IMG code inside the URL tags.

Thanks! I still have to have the bandwidth to upload the pics - but knowing how to make the thumbnails is really cool. Definitely very considerate for those of us who have bandwidth problems sometimes!

strange_wings

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yep! and it really does look good if you're going to upload a lot of images in one post. For the really long threads with lots of people sharing pictures it might be a good idea for people to try out.

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
OK... mine end up providing a link with access to all the pics I have up. I haven't ever segregated it into separate albums or done anything like that. There isn't anything up there I don't want anyone to see - but do the thumbnail pics always do that? Or is there a different way to make it link to just the pic?

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LDG

I've definitely posted this one before - but isn't it just "Awwwwwww"! ????
ok, that is some serious awwwwwwwwwwwww
and I love her bikini

myfamiliars

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LDG

I've definitely posted this one before - but isn't it just "Awwwwwww"! ????
This picture is my favorite. She's soooo cute. Ming Loy is a beauty in her itsy-bitsy teeny-weeny tidy-white-y bikini!

Love me the sleek black cats.