Whats been happening..

Status
Not open for further replies.

russiankitten

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
So heres whats been happening. Last week I rang up after an add I found online advertising two kittens. (I know) and were adorable and I rushed out to get them. (I know I know more impulsiv cat buying)

I then had five cats. I didn't eat much at all for a week and came down wiht the fever and cold. That ment I didn't go to college.

I did go and see my phycotherapist on Monday. I told him about the fact I now have five cats. He wasn't impressed and urged me to go to a cat home with four of them and just keep 1.

I didn't pay any attention and struggled on therough the week.

Today my support worker came round. I kept telling her I was fine with my five cats and I was looking after them but she could see I was stressed and not well. I broke down in tears and told her about my ups and downs with spontanous kitten buying.

Anyway she gently pursuaded me to take four of them to the cats home. First they needed a vet check. One of the vet nruses was looking for a kitten and she was really nice she took Mungo-Jerry. Some thing I feel very happy about.

The other three went to a small rescue here in leeds where they are getting very well cared for.

I can't stop crying now. I have my beautiful Nefertiti. I will never do this ever EVER again.

I'm sorry if this is all a bit blunt I am very sad Ijust wanted to post a little update on me and precious fur babys. I am going to keep looking after Nefertiti. I love her so very much.

To be honest I think I have done the right thing tonight even though I am sad. I think they will get to some where very stable. Well vetted homes and plus Mungo-Jerry went to a very nice lady.

I am so sad for all that has happened.

I am going to enjoy my beautiful pet Nefertiti and concentrate on looking after her!

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
OK, I am going to be harsh.

You have already posted once asking for help and saying you were never going to do this with the cats again. Now it is two and a half weeks later and you are posting that you adopted cats and gave them away again. What do you expect us to say? We gave you advice and sympathy last time. Do you expect us to keep giving it every time you do this? You aren't going to find that on a cat welfare board. You need to get help from someone in real life. You need to find someone that will prevent you from adopting these cats before you do it.

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I really don't know what to say?!. You said you would never get kittens like this again and yet you have!.

I'm being blunt this time, because as Karen said this is an animal welfare board and their priority. Kittens can't be past from pillar to post, they need a stable home and that isn't with you.

Wheres the rescue centre that you've sent them to?

abbycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm speechless. What are you going to do when you get tired of Nefertiti? You should think about her welfare, and not about your selfish actions. Her future doesn't look promising with you. If you look at the odds she will be homeless after you get done with her.

catmom2wires

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think we need to really consider if we should respond to her posts at all anymore. Clearly everyone on here, and our responses to her pathology, have become just another part in her impulsive acquisitions/regret/dumping/crying/confessing cycle.

Clearly we are not able to help her, and at this point I believe we are enabling the further abuse of kittens and the continuation of her psychopathology.

Cally

allfurlove

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Im sorry, but I dont beleive you. You are looking for sympathy and attention, and you are playing with people's emotions, as well as these cats lives. Do you realize how you are affecting these kittens??? You seem to be trying to convince yourself that what your doing is ok, they will find good homes, yadda yadda....What you are doing is WRONG. I think you should start writing a journal if you dont already, write truthfully about all the kittens you have disposed of and keep it with you all the time.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

russiankitten

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I don't expect it again and to be honest I sholdn't have psted there wasn't any point. Im just going to go ahead and delete it.

They have gone to canal rescue.

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I have to admit I'm uncertain if you truly do have emotional problems or if you are a troll. Either way you need to seek help in real life. We cannot help you.

If you really are getting kittens and then dumping them, perhaps you could PM your information to a mod so that they can help you curb your impulsiveness by contacting shelters in and around you not to adopt out to you any longer. If you truly care about those kittens, then do them and you this one favour.

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CatMom2Wires

I think we need to really consider if we should respond to her posts at all anymore. Clearly everyone on here, and our responses to her pathology, have become just another part in her impulsive acquisitions/regret/dumping/crying/confessing cycle.

Clearly we are not able to help her, and at this point I believe we are enabling the further abuse of kittens and the continuation of her psychopathology.

Cally
Originally Posted by Yosemite

I have to admit I'm uncertain if you truly do have emotional problems or if you are a troll. Either way you need to seek help in real life. We cannot help you.

I think this thread should be delete/closed.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

russiankitten

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
can some one close this thread. I can't seem to edit it and delete what i wrote. I shouldn't have bothered. Every knows ive made enough mistakes as it is.

Some one close this thread please

end of

Status
Not open for further replies.