Mizzy at 3 weeks and now!**Cuteness Warning**

alaskakatz

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
This is my little boy that was 5 days old when I got him. The first picture is when he was 3 weeks old and was coming to the office every day because he was still on bottle feedings around the clock. He is sitting on my desk beside a stapler. The doc I work with said "he'll be a good mouser, as soon as he is bigger than the mouse"! He weighed a whopping 10 ounces the day the picture was taken.
The second picture was taken a couple of weeks ago. He's such a big boy now!

darlili

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, he is beautiful - and I loved the first picture! You did good work!

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Have you ever seen the Looney Tunes Sylvester cartoons when Sylvester has a son, Junior? The expression on your Mizzy looks SO impish and confident - I can't help thinking of Junior.
What an adorable little boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mbjerkness

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LDG

Have you ever seen the Looney Tunes Sylvester cartoons when Sylvester has a son, Junior? The expression on your Mizzy looks SO impish and confident - I can't help thinking of Junior.
What an adorable little boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He does look like Junior
he is a cutie pie

fifi1puss

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow, he is so cute! I found my first cat at the same age as Mizzy was when you first got him. Sydney was also a tuxedo.
They do grow so fast. He is a cutie pie.
What's his personality like?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

alaskakatz

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Mizzy is a go, go, go, go kitty! He is always moving at 100 miles an hour, until....the lights go out, then he is Mr. LuvBug. When he was little, he would want to continue playing after we turned out the bedroom lights and he would jump on the bed and want to bite and play, every time he would start doing that I would just pick him up and put him down on the floor and he would have to work to get back up on the bed again. After 2-3 times of doing this he would lie down by my head and be good and go to sleep. Now he will go to sleep when we turn out the light, but as long as the light is on, anything that moves is fair game!!!

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by AlaskaKatz

Mizzy is a go, go, go, go kitty! He is always moving at 100 miles an hour, until....the lights go out, then he is Mr. LuvBug. When he was little, he would want to continue playing after we turned out the bedroom lights and he would jump on the bed and want to bite and play, every time he would start doing that I would just pick him up and put him down on the floor and he would have to work to get back up on the bed again. After 2-3 times of doing this he would lie down by my head and be good and go to sleep. Now he will go to sleep when we turn out the light, but as long as the light is on, anything that moves is fair game!!!
He just looks like that! You can see it radiating off of him!